Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's write a Spn story - three words at a time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burgers started to
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

transform into a(n)

Recap of latest events:
      Spoiler:
      Slamming on the brakes, Dean narrowly avoided hitting a column of smoke that was rising and destroying everything in its wake.

"What the hell is that?" Sam questioned as he and Dean watched as it suddenly turned into a woman dressed in a black leather catsuit.

"Help me!" she said seductively. Dean and Sam exchanged stunned glances before getting out of the Impala.

"What now?" Dean muttered to Sam.

"I hope it's not one of Lucifer's disguises," Sam replied. "He's really starting to get on with being creative with convincing me to join him in his fight."

They watched her advance with trepidation, their bodies both tensing. The woman reached forward, unzipping slowly Sam's jacket, then sliding her hands down his chest.

"Becky?" Sam gasped.

"Holy crap, she's gone darkside," Dean said and grabbed a gun from the back seat.

"Hold on a sec," Sam said. "Let's at least see if she is able to explain what the hell happened to Chuck."

Becky started to shake and her eyes turned green. Then she raised her hand and some dangerous-looking hounds appeared from out of nowhere. Their red eyes were glowing in a disconcerting way.

"This really can't be happening to us right now!" Dean growled, pointing towards the dogs with his shotgun. Sam instantly knew that this was not going to be an easy way out. The dogs started to advance on the brothers while Becky cracked a wide and evil smile.

"You two are sooooo dead," she said while she watched the snarling dogs come closer. But then suddenly, out of nowhere, a bright light enveloped the boys and they were whisked away to the outside of a log cabin surrounded by a forest of pines. Dean immediately saw Castiel heading toward them.

"Good timing, Cas. What is wrong with your transporting skills, though?" Dean asked in a teasing tone.

"I don't know how that happened. I didn't bring us here intentionally," Castiel replied, puzzled.

"Then who did? And why did they choose this lousy location?" Dean asked. "I hate it when I am surrounded by nothing but pines. And furry critters," Dean proclaimed, hitting a flying squirrel, which attacked him, biting viciously into his left hand.

Castiel quickly grabbed the crazed critter and threw it right into Sam's face.

"Oops," Castiel instantly tried to apologize, but Sam just stepped aside as the squirrel scampered away.

Suddenly the sky darkened. A strong wind blew the door to the log cabin open and an old man dressed like Elvis Presley stepped outside. He was holding a platter of hamburgers and had a big smile on his face when he beckoned them towards the cabin.

"Dean, Sam... lunch?"

Grinning widely Dean reached for one. "Got a beer?"

"Dean!" Sam admonished.

"We have to figure out first what's going on with this guy. He could be a shapeshifter," Castiel seconded Sam's warning.

"Alright, but what about the food?" Dean asked. "I can't waste this perfect opportunity to chow down a juicy hamburger. It's well past my usual lunch time."

Dean even gave a 'puppy-dog' look in Sam's direction. Sam tried to stop a grin and said, 'Later." He turned to Castiel and they went after 'Elvis' who was still smiling, holding his plate of burgers.

"Drop the act. What is your real intention behind all this... Lucifer!" Sam demanded, knocking the plate from the old man's hands.

"I'm not the Devil, Sam."

"Yeah, right," Sam protested. "Then who the hell are you? Why bring us out here?"

The old man shrugged. "I thought that you would have guessed by now who I am." He smirked and raised a burger from the platter, beckoning Dean.

"Come on, Dean, I know you want to have a little nibble."

The old man's eyes flashed with black as he stepped closer and the platter of burgers transformed into a
      Last edited by starg8fans; 06 March 2010, 06:20 AM.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

bunch of fierce
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

locusts that swarmed

sigpic

Comment

after Castiel, Sam,
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

and Dean. They

sigpic

Comment

all took off
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

into the bushes
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

and attempted to
                    sigpic

Comment

lose the swarm.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

"Elvis" just laughed.
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

"Run, but you
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

can't hide from

sigpic

Comment

my minions. They
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

have your scent

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X