Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's write a Spn story - three words at a time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

into the ditch
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Story to this point....

Spoiler:
      Sam and Dean were hunting for a very elusive creature that they had read about in John's journal. Unfortunately things went from bad to worse when the Impala, without any reason started to make a rather curious noise. What on earth could that racket be!? Dean moaned, knowing he should have checked the engine when he saw a strange fluid pooling under the cassette tape player. Dean pulled off the road and immediately opened the bonnet to check what was wrong.

Meanwhile Sam was complaining that he had nothing to do except watch Dean work on the engine. After an hour of disassembling and re-assembling both Sam and Dean were frustrated, tired and hungry. Dean swore and kicked the Impala out of anger. To his surprise the Impala actually screamed like a wild animal that had been wounded. Sam looked out at Dean with a look of shock and horniness, having never heard the call of a classic car possessed by a beautiful but deadly spirit of a long forgotten, ancient transvestite. Dean, however, had experience with such things, something Sam had avoided.

With a curse things can be transformed into something one really wouldn't want to have.

The brothers looked around, searching for anything that would help them to remove the transvestite from Dean's 'baby'. Soon they found out, after some more weird noises started coming from the Impala's radio, only one person could save them. Unfortunately,that person was a demon who had been sent to hell for helping humans. But, with no current way of contacting the demon, they had to make a quick call to Bobby to see if he had a summoning spell they could use.

Bobby said that he thought they should try and attempt a de-drag queening that would require Castiel's help. Dean wanted to get a bacon-cheeseburger first...with extra onions. Sam couldn't believe that Dean could eat while the beloved Impala was possessed and screaming, but he didn't say anything. Instead he grabbed his bag of Skittles and threw them at his brother hitting him squarely in the nuts. In pain, Dean grabbed the bag and tossed it right back into the Impala's window after grabbing a handful for himself.

Without realizing it, he had grabbed Sam in a sleeper hold which had Sam gasping for air, but made him horny. ...Becky's fantasy ends....

"Sam!" Dean yelled.

Black goo dripped into the Impala and onto the horrified face of Dean who instantly reached for the shotgun next to the unconscious Sam. The goo transformed into David Hasselhoff who started singing 'Sweet Home Alabama'. Dean grabbed the salt cartridges, loaded the sawed-off shotgun, and fired. With an eye-roll, David Hasselhoff said, "I been looking for K.I.T.T., and you two ain't stopping me from finding him".

In the meantime, Sam opened the glovebox to find that there was a hex bag hidden. Pulling a lighter and grabbing some salt, Sam lit the hex bag and hurled it into the ditch.

<full stop>

The Impala immediately
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        We'll call it a glovebox, it's one word in German.
        The funny thing is, I think we also say that as 1 word, but when we say glove compartment, it's 2!

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
        Story to this point....

Spoiler:
        Sam and Dean were hunting for a very elusive creature that they had read about in John's journal. Unfortunately things went from bad to worse when the Impala, without any reason started to make a rather curious noise. What on earth could that racket be!? Dean moaned, knowing he should have checked the engine when he saw a strange fluid pooling under the cassette tape player. Dean pulled off the road and immediately opened the bonnet to check what was wrong.

Meanwhile Sam was complaining that he had nothing to do except watch Dean work on the engine. After an hour of disassembling and re-assembling both Sam and Dean were frustrated, tired and hungry. Dean swore and kicked the Impala out of anger. To his surprise the Impala actually screamed like a wild animal that had been wounded. Sam looked out at Dean with a look of shock and horniness, having never heard the call of a classic car possessed by a beautiful but deadly spirit of a long forgotten, ancient transvestite. Dean, however, had experience with such things, something Sam had avoided.

With a curse things can be transformed into something one really wouldn't want to have.

The brothers looked around, searching for anything that would help them to remove the transvestite from Dean's 'baby'. Soon they found out, after some more weird noises started coming from the Impala's radio, only one person could save them. Unfortunately,that person was a demon who had been sent to hell for helping humans. But, with no current way of contacting the demon, they had to make a quick call to Bobby to see if he had a summoning spell they could use.

Bobby said that he thought they should try and attempt a de-drag queening that would require Castiel's help. Dean wanted to get a bacon-cheeseburger first...with extra onions. Sam couldn't believe that Dean could eat while the beloved Impala was possessed and screaming, but he didn't say anything. Instead he grabbed his bag of Skittles and threw them at his brother hitting him squarely in the nuts. In pain, Dean grabbed the bag and tossed it right back into the Impala's window after grabbing a handful for himself.

Without realizing it, he had grabbed Sam in a sleeper hold which had Sam gasping for air, but made him horny. ...Becky's fantasy ends....

"Sam!" Dean yelled.

Black goo dripped into the Impala and onto the horrified face of Dean who instantly reached for the shotgun next to the unconscious Sam. The goo transformed into David Hasselhoff who started singing 'Sweet Home Alabama'. Dean grabbed the salt cartridges, loaded the sawed-off shotgun, and fired. With an eye-roll, David Hasselhoff said, "I been looking for K.I.T.T., and you two ain't stopping me from finding him".

In the meantime, Sam opened the glovebox to find that there was a hex bag hidden. Pulling a lighter and grabbing some salt, Sam lit the hex bag and hurled it into the ditch.

<full stop>

The Impala immediately
        ^^ Thanks for doing that!

skidded, throwing Dean

sigpic

Comment

violently into the
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

nearest tree where

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

his head impacted
              Last edited by Boo; 14 December 2009, 12:10 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

with a sickening

sigpic

Comment

smash on a
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

tree branch. Dean
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

collapsed, barely conscious

sigpic

Comment

with blood trickling
                        sigpic

Comment

down his face.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Where is Sam
                            sigpic
                            My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

<question mark, end quotation marks>

growled the Hoff.

sigpic

Comment

Dean tried to
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X