No announcement yet.

The "no YES or NO" Spn Q&A game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say house. So he can play his classic rock tunes at full volume whenever he pleases. And he's need a big garage for the Impala, with a workshop built in.

Monster Movie or Tall Tales?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Monster Movie or Tall Tales?
      Tall Tales is cute & has a couple really good laughs, but I think Monster Movie is genius!

AHBL pts 1 & 2 or No Rest For the Wicked?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
        AHBL pts 1 & 2 or No Rest For the Wicked?
        That's a tough one. But I think I'd have to go with AHBL. The twists and turns in those two were just amazing, and I cheered out loud when Dean finally killed the YED. Not to mention that Jensen's portrayal of Dean's grief still gives me goosebumps every time I see it.

Same question.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Same question.
          D'oh! Asked one I'm not sure I can answer myself. That'll learn me!

If I had phrased it just AHBL pt.2 or No Rest For the Wicked, it would probably be easier. I just don't like the first part of AHBL that much. BUT....the second part is pretty darn awesome, think I'll still have to go with that one!

Do you want to see Adam again?

Comment

Do you want to see Adam again?
            I do.

The Pilot or Devil's Trap?
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              I do.

The Pilot or Devil's Trap?

That is an easy one: Devil's Trap
              We have Bobby, John, demons, a devil's trap (even if the boys should know better about stuff like this ), some pretty darn twists and a real nasty cliffhanger.

Do you think that we are going to see Meg again?
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                Do you think that we are going to see Meg again?
                God, I hope not!

Would you rather...do Dean's laundry or wash his car?
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Would you rather...do Dean's laundry or wash his car?
                  Are you kidding? I would do anything to get close to that car!

Same question.

Comment

Are you kidding? I would do anything to get close to that car!
                    Who wouldn't!

Same question.
                    Ooh, touch choice. On the one hand, if I did his laundry I could *ehem* fondle his clothes, maybe even try a few of his shirts on before I washed his scent off of them - finally find out just what he smells like. On the other hand, washing his car has benefits too. The car, the car and, oh yeah, the car. I would be able to listen to his tapes, loud and proud, while washing her - I'd even let him help me. I would damn sure do a spectacular job. I'd also wax her, make her nice and shiny for Dean. After all, he needs to be able to see his reflection in her.

So, I really can't decide which I'd rather do...

Would you rather have to break the news to Dean that... you lost his car in a poker game ...or... that you sold your soul for him?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Would you rather have to break the news to Dean that... you lost his car in a poker game ...or... that you sold your soul for him?
                      Great question! I think I would rather admit I sold my soul than mess with his Baby!

Jess or Madison for Sam?

Comment

Great question!
                        Thanx.

Jess or Madison for Sam?
                        Jess. Hands down.

Season 3 Ruby or season 4 Ruby?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Season 3 Ruby or season 4 Ruby?
                          Don't even need a microsecond to think: Ruby season 3. Katie Cassidy did an amazing job with her, making her cool, bad-a**, and funny at the same time. Absolutely didn't feel it with Ruby season 4. Apologies to Jared's lovely new wife, but I couldn't stand Genevieve as Ruby.

Did you watch Jared and/or Jensen in any of their shows prior to Supernatural? If yes, thoughts about those roles?

Comment

Don't even need a microsecond to think: Ruby season 3. Katie Cassidy did an amazing job with her, making her cool, bad-a**, and funny at the same time. Absolutely didn't feel it with Ruby season 4. Apologies to Jared's lovely new wife, but I couldn't stand Genevieve as Ruby.
                            Hum. I'm the opposite. Even though I hate the character with a passion, I prefer Genevieve. Maybe it's due to her connection to Jared, dunno.

Did you watch Jared and/or Jensen in any of their shows prior to Supernatural? If yes, thoughts about those roles?
                            I watched Jensen in Dark Angel, caught the reruns on SyFy a couple years ago. I wish they'd play it again. I really liked him as Alec. I really can't remember much since it's been a while since I last saw the show.

I do remember this...

*wolf whistles*

I did watch Gilmore Girls but, sadly didn't pay much attention to Jared. I did see a vid, on youtube, with clips of Jared on GG and I liked what I saw. He was really good as ...Dean, Rory's first boyfriend. And he was a little (young) cutiepie.

Wayward Son or Eye of the Tiger?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Wayward Son or Eye of the Tiger?
                              Over the years, Eye of the Tiger has been a hit or miss song for me. It's a good song (and in many situations, an even better punchline as proven by Sam in No Rest For the Wicked), but sometimes the cheese-factor of it would get to me. Jensen changed that for me. Now I smile every time I hear it.

BUT, I have always loved Carry On My Wayward Son. And Supernatural only made it better. From the first note of it on the season finales (or the episode right before the season finale as it was in season 1), I literally get chills and even mist up because I am so excited!

Same question.

Comment

Carry On My Wayward Son. I think it fits the show perfectly, the recaps.

Would you like to see Dean with as son or with a daughter? If you had to...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X