The "no YES or NO" Spn Q&A game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Which episode would you say is the most un-Spn one we've seen so far? One that's just totally different to what we're used to, or doesn't fit in with the series overall?
    First episode that comes to mind is Changing Channels. There was nothing scary about it what so ever...it was the comedic episode. But I love it anyway! I tend to love the humorous episodes of any tv show the most.

Of all the characters who've died on the show, who would you like to see brought back and why?
    (sorry if this has been asked already)
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Of all the characters who've died on the show, who would you like to see brought back and why?
      (sorry if this has been asked already)
      Ellen. Because I loved the way she and Dean interacted. She was a great 'tough mother' figure for him.

Do you think the YED storyline had run its course when they killed him off in AHBL?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
        Ellen. Because I loved the way she and Dean interacted. She was a great 'tough mother' figure for him.
        Good answer!

Do you think the YED storyline had run its course when they killed him off in AHBL?
        Yes. It's over and done with, move on.

Do you prefer the creature-of-the-week episodes or the story arc episodes?
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Do you prefer the creature-of-the-week episodes or the story arc episodes?
          Story arc, but I don't DISlike creature-of-the-week, by any means!

Have you ever published a SPN fanfic?

Comment

Have you ever published a SPN fanfic?
            I have written a couple but not published them. I'm not sure it can do justice to the excellent stuff that's out there. And I have problems writing the ending for two of them. As Chuck said, endings are hard...

They are currently working on an anime version of Spn in Japan (more info at http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...-The-Animation). Is that something you would watch?

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

They are currently working on an anime version of Spn in Japan (more info at http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...-The-Animation). Is that something you would watch?
              It depends massively on the artwork. I'm not really an animé fan, but I could warm up to it when the content is what I like. I've seen some pages of the supernatural comic books and didn't like them enough to buy them. I'd watch the animé version when I get the feeling that the characters there are really the ones I expect to see. But to be honest, it's nothing I need to have.

Do you think that season 6 should be the last season of SPN?
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                Do you think that season 6 should be the last season of SPN?
                Speaking from my heart, I'd want the show to go on forever. Speaking from my head, I'd say it would probably be better. It's a miracle they have been able to keep up such a high level of quality programming for this long, and it's better to go out while you're on top. It will also depend a lot on how the next season plays out. If there's a noticeable downward trend, I'd say let it end, but if it appears that they have more stories to tell - and if Jensen and Jared are on board with it - I'd say why not continue?

Did this show attract you immediately with the first episode you saw? Or did you need some time to warm up to it?

sigpic

Comment

Did this show attract you immediately with the first episode you saw? Or did you need some time to warm up to it?
                  Hmm. It definitely attracted me (well...Jensen did! ), but I was also scared off by the gore. Then a few months later, I liked the one I saw (BUABS), but I couldn't follow the story. It took something like 3 more episodes spread out over the next couple years, and then I don't even remember what made me want to see it from the beginning (repeats of S4 over that summer's hiatus or something). Rented the 1st disc and never looked back!!

Same question.

Comment

Hmm. It definitely attracted me (well...Jensen did! ), but I was also scared off by the gore. Then a few months later, I liked the one I saw (BUABS), but I couldn't follow the story. It took something like 3 more episodes spread out over the next couple years, and then I don't even remember what made me want to see it from the beginning (repeats of S4 over that summer's hiatus or something). Rented the 1st disc and never looked back!!

Same question.
                    Looks like I have to answer my own question... I don't watch TV, so I went on YT when the show was recommended to me, and saw a few random episodes - starting with Folsam Prison Blues. I think I was hooked by the time the spirit of the homicidal nurse attacked Dean in his cell.

When the show ends on TV, would you like to see it continued in one or more movies?

sigpic

Comment

When the show ends on TV, would you like to see it continued in one or more movies?
                      Not really. I can't think of any show that's done a real great job with transition other than the original Star Trek, and even they messed up the first movie. X-Files and Serenity were only like mediocre episodes, trying too hard to appeal to fans and newcomers. And personally, I don't think they captured the spirit enough to totally please fans, or to really showcase to what was so wonderful about the shows to the uninitiated. Supernatural is perfect as a tv show with whole seasons to play out the story. Don't try and condense it down just to keep the story going. Leave 'em wanting more. That said...I still think it has at least a season 7 in it!!

So there's my question: Do you think they could carry off a season 7?

Comment

So there's my question: Do you think they could carry off a season 7?
                        I'll have to reserve final judgement on that until after I've seen at least parts of S6. But I'd say I'm almost sure they could. Cause even if they drop a bit behind their usual stellar standards, it would still be one of the best shows on TV. As Sera Gamble said, there's still plenty of stories to be told. And now that we know that Kripke continues to take an interest in the show and will keep an eye on it staying within his own parameters I'm even more confident.

Is there an actor or actress you'd just love to see guest star on Supernatural, and if so in what role?

sigpic

Comment

Is there an actor or actress you'd just love to see guest star on Supernatural, and if so in what role?
                          I don't. When they use a 'known' actor, it actually distracts me. And sometimes, they aren't even the best choice for the role. I understand the coolness of having Linda Blair in an episode, but there are parts of her performance that I didn't even think were that good. She is famous for a role she did as a child, and hasn't done too much acting since....and I think it showed. Plus, even worse, you get the hammer-over-the-head obvious jokes like Jensen's ad-lib about wanting pea soup and I just want to groan. Stick with the good character actors that only distract you for a second thinking, "What do I know him from?".

Have you ever been to a SPN convention? If no, would you want to? If yes, who did you see?

Comment

Have you ever been to a SPN convention? If no, would you want to? If yes, who did you see?
                            Sadly, I have not. And, YES, I would want love to!

Would you rather go on a hunt with Dean...or with Sam?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Would you rather go on a hunt with Dean...or with Sam?
                              I know it seems obvious why I would say Dean, but even after really thinking about it, I would STILL say Dean. No question Sam is a great hunter, but for Dean it's like a gift. Whatever else is going on, he is laser-focused on a hunt, it's who he is...and with Sam, there are times I would be worried he might go a WEE bit psycho on me!

Is there one specific method of monster-killing that you're partial to (the Colt, Ruby's knife, silver bullets, incineration, decapitation, etc.)? Kinda a gruesome question, I know!

Comment

I know it seems obvious why I would say Dean, but even after really thinking about it, I would STILL say Dean. No question Sam is a great hunter, but for Dean it's like a gift. Whatever else is going on, he is laser-focused on a hunt, it's who he is...and with Sam, there are times I would be worried he might go a WEE bit psycho on me!
                                Good answer.

Is there one specific method of monster-killing that you're partial to (the Colt, Ruby's knife, silver bullets, incineration, decapitation, etc.)? Kinda a gruesome question, I know!
                                Gotta go with the colt. That thing is bad@ss!

Do you prefer Dean and SAM in suits or in street clothes.

Yeah, I really cant think of anything else to ask. My brain is pretty much "Fire bad. Tree pretty." at 10 o'clock at night.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X