X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F
    sigpic

Comment

So _ al:/ We/don't/know/what/to/do/about/Humans./ Of/all/the/s _ ecies/we'_ e/made/contact/with,/ yours/is/the/only/one/we/can't/define./ You/ha _ e/the/arrogance/of/Andorians,/ the/stubborn/_ ride/of/Tellarites./ One/moment,/you're/as/dri _ en/by/your/emotions/as/Klingons,/ an _/the/ne _ t,/ you/confound/us/by/suddenly/embracing/logic.

Y: R, S, T, L, E, A, N, C, W, D, O, K, B, U, H, I, M, G, Y, F
      N:
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I think I'll solve:

Soval:/ We/don't/know/what/to/do/about/Humans./ Of/all/the/species/we've/made/contact/with,/ yours/is/the/only/one/we/can't/define./ You/have/the/arrogance/of/Andorians,/ the/stubborn/pride/of/Tellarites./ One/moment,/you're/as/driven/by/your/emotions/as/Klingons,/ and/the/next,/ you/confound/us/by/suddenly/embracing/logic.
        "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
        -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Yup! Your turn!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Alrighty, here we go!

_ _ _ _ _: _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _. / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _, / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

Good Luck!
            "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
            -Brom in Eragon

Comment

A?
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

E?
                sigpic
                Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

L
                  sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                  - R.E.M.

Comment

_ _ _ _ _: _ / A _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _. / _ A _ E / _ _ _ / _ / A L _ A _ _ / _ A _ / A _ / A _ _ E _ _ E / _ _ / _ A _ _E _ _, / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ E / _ E _ _ L _ / _ _ / _ _ _ E / _ A _ _ _ A L / E _ _ L _ _ _ _ _ A _ _ / _ _ _ _ E _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ _ E _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ E _ E _ ?

Yes: A, E, L
                    -Brom in Eragon

Comment

M
                      sigpic
                      Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

I?
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

O ?
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

S
                            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                            - R.E.M.

Comment

N?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

R
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X