No announcement yet.

Star Trek Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commander Chakotay: Can/-e/ask/yo-/-hat/it‘s s---osed to do?
    Tas-:/Cata---t a/-esse-/across s-ace in the time it takes to say ’Cata---t/a/-esse-/across s-ace‘

: A, C, D, E, H, K, I, M, N, O, R, S, T, Y
    :
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

W?
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Commander Chakotay: Can we ask yo- what it‘s s---osed to do?
        Tash:/Cata---t a/-esse-/across s-ace in the time it takes to say ’Cata---t/a/-esse-/across s-ace‘

: A, C, D, E, H, K, I, M, N, O, R, S, T, W, Y
        :
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

U?
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Commander Chakotay: Can we ask you what it‘s su--osed to do?
            Tash:/Cata-u-t a/-esse-/across s-ace in the time it takes to say ’Cata-u-t/a/-esse-/across s-ace‘

: A, C, D, E, H, K, I, M, N, O, R, S, T, U, W, Y
            :

Comment

P?
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Commander Chakotay: Can we ask you what it‘s supposed to do?
                Tash: Catapu-t a/-esse-/across s-ace in the time it takes to say ’Catapu-t a/-esse-/across s-ace‘

: A, C, D, E, H, K, I, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, W, Y
                :

Comment

L?
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Commander Chakotay: Can we ask you what it‘s supposed to do?
                    Tash: Catapult a/-essel across space in the time it takes to say ’Catapult a/-essel across space‘

: A, C, D, E, H, K, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, W, Y
                    :

Comment

Finally! I'd like to solve:

Commander Chakotay: Can we ask you what it's supposed to do?
                      Tash: Catapult a vessel across space in the time it takes to say 'Catapult a vessel across space.'
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                        Finally! I'd like to solve:

Commander Chakotay: Can we ask you what it's supposed to do?
                        Tash: Catapult a vessel across space in the time it takes to say 'Catapult a vessel across space.'
                        correct your go

Comment

Here it is:

-: --, ----, ------. ---/--/---/--------/--/--?
                          ------: ---? --/---/-----/-------/---/------/--/------. ---/---------/---/------/--/-------, ---/--/----/------/---/-----/--/--/-/----=------/------/-----/-------/-----/--/-------, -----/---/--------/--/------.
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

R
                            sigpic

Comment

-: --, ----, ----r-. ---/--/---/----r---/--/--?
                              ----r-: ---? --/--r/--r--/-------/---/------/--/------. ---/---------/---/------/--/-------, ---/--/----/---r--/---/-r---/--/--/-/----=------/------/--r--/-----r-/---r-/--/--rr-r-, ---r-/---/--------/--/------.

Y: R
                              N:
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

S ?
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X