X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S?
    sigpic

Comment

-icar-:/So/--a-/i-/--/---ts/t--/t-ir-,/conscio-sn-ss,/in/---n/t--/s-a----t/---r--?/--at/i-/--/t--n? I/-on‘t/-no-,/-o yo-?/-o yo-?/-o yo-?/

: A, C, I, N, O, R, S, T, Y
      :
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

D?
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

U?
          "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

P?
            sigpic
            Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

E
              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
              - R.E.M.

Comment

H?
                sigpic

Comment

Picard: So -hat i- he -eets the third, consciousness, in e-en the s-a--e-t -e-ree? –hat is he then? I don‘t/-no-, Do you? Do you? Do you?

: A, C, D, E, H, I, N, O, R, S, T, U, Y
                  :
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

W
                    sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Picard: So what i- he -eets the third, consciousness, in e-en the s-a--est de-ree? what is he then? I don‘t/-now, Do you? Do you? Do you?

: A, C, D, E, H, I, N, O, R, S, T, U, W, Y
                      :

Comment

G?
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Picard: So what i- he -eets the third, consciousness, in e-en the s-a--est degree? what is he then? I don‘t/-now, Do you? Do you? Do you?

: A, C, D, E, G, H, I, N, O, R, S, T, U, W, Y
                          :

Comment

K
                            sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Picard: So what i- he -eets the third, consciousness, in e-en the s-a--est degree? What is he then? I don‘t know, do you? Do you? Do you?

: A, C, D, E, G, H, I, K, N, O, R, S, T, U, W, Y
                              :

Comment

Picard: So what if he meets the third, consciousness, in even the smallest degree? What is he then? I don't know, do you? Do you? Do you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X