Star Trek Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    Data: She brought me closer to humanity than I ever thought possible. And for a time, I was tempted by her offer.

Picard: How long a time?

Data: zero point six eight seconds, sir… for an android, that is nearly an eternity.
    You got it!
    sigpic

Comment

My Turn

------:/--/----/--/--/-----/---/-----,/-------------,/--/----/---/--------/------?/----/--/--/----?/-/---‘-/----,/--/---?/--/---?/--/---?/

:
      :
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

T?
        sigpic

Comment

------:/--/----/--/--/---t-/t--/t----,/-------------,/--/----/t--/-------t/------?/---t/--/--/t---?/-/---‘-/----,/--/---?/--/---?/--/---?/

: T
          :
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

R por favor
            sigpic

Comment

----r-:/--/----/--/--/---t-/t--/t--r-,/-------------,/--/----/t--/-------t/---r--?/---t/--/--/t---?/-/---‘-/----,/--/---?/--/---?/--/---?/

: R, T
              :

Comment

A?
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

N?
                  sigpic

Comment

O?
                    sigpic
                    Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

I ?
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

-i-ar-:/-o/--a-/i-/--/---t-/t--/t-ir-,/-on--io--n---,/in/---n/t--/--a----t/---r--?/--at/i-/--/t--n? I/-on‘t/-no-,/-o/-o-?/-o/-o-?/-o/-o-?/

: A, I, N, O, R, T
                        :

Comment

Y?
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

-i-ar-:/-o/--a-/i-/--/---t-/t--/t-ir-,/-on--io--n---,/in/---n/t--/--a----t/---r--?/--at/i-/--/t--n? I/-on‘t/-no-,/-o yo-?/-o yo-?/-o yo-?/

: A, I, N, O, R, T, Y
                            :

Comment

C?
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

-icar-:/-o/--a-/i-/--/---t-/t--/t-ir-,/con-cio--n---,/in/---n/t--/--a----t/---r--?/--at/i-/--/t--n? I/-on‘t/-no-,/-o yo-?/-o yo-?/-o yo-?/

: A, C, I, N, O, R, T, Y
                                :

Comment

Working...
                                X