Star Trek Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O?
    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
    -Brom in Eragon

Comment

E?
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Data: S-e -ro---t -e --oser to ---a-it- t-a- I e-er t-o---t possi--e. A-d -or a ti-e, I -as te-pted -- -er o--er.

Pi-ard: -o- -o-- a ti-e?

Data: -ero poi-t si- - ei--t se-o-ds, sir… -or a- a-droid, t-at is -ear-- a- eter-it-.

Who-Hoo: T, A, P, S, I, R, D, O, E
        Boo-Hoo:
        sigpic

Comment

how about c?
          sigpic

Comment

H?
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Data: She -ro--ht -e --oser to h--a-it- tha- I e-er tho--ht possi--e. A-d -or a ti-e, I -as te-pted -- her o--er.

Pi-ard: Ho- -o-- a ti-e?

Data: -ero poi-t si--ei-ht se-o-ds, sir… -or a- a-droid, that is -ear-- a- eter-it-.

Who-Hoo: T, A, P, S, I, R, D, O, E, H
              Boo-Hoo:
              sigpic

Comment

I just watched the episode/movie that this hangman came from so I won't answer it.

L please
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Data: She -ro--ht -e -loser to h--a-it- tha- I e-er tho--ht possi-le. A-d -or a ti-e, I -as te-pted -- her o--er.

Pi-ard: Ho- lo-- a ti-e?

Data: -ero poi-t si--ei-ht se-o-ds, sir… -or a- a-droid, that is -earl- a- eter-it-.

Who-Hoo: T, A, P, S, I, R, D, O, E, H, L
                  Boo-Hoo:

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  I just watched the episode/movie that this hangman came from so I won't answer it.

L please
                  O_o
                  sigpic

Comment

It's one of my many favorite scenes!

C please
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

N?
                      "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                      -Brom in Eragon

Comment

V?

Comment

Data: She -ro--ht -e closer to h--anit- than I ever tho--ht possi-le. And -or a ti-e, I -as te-pted -- her o--er.

Picard: Ho- lon- a ti-e?

Data: -ero point si--ei-ht seconds, sir… -or an android, that is nearl- an eternit-.

Who-Hoo: T, A, P, S, I, R, D, O, E, H, L, C, N, V
                          Boo-Hoo:
                          sigpic

Comment

Y?
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

B
                              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                              - R.E.M.

Comment

Data: She brought me closer to humanity than I ever thought possible. And for a time, I was tempted by her offer.

Picard: How long a time?

Data: zero point six eight seconds, sir… for an android, that is nearly an eternity.

Comment

Working...
                                X