Star Trek Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Kor: There/-s te-s-o-/o-/-o-r/---e, Koloth!/-o-/o-ght to/dr--k/-or-./

: D, E, G, H, K, L, R, S, T, O,
      :
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Kor: There is te-sio-/o-/-o-r/---e, Koloth!/-o-/o-ght to/dri-k/-or-./

: D, E, G, H, I, K, L, R, S, T, O,
          :
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

N
            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
            - R.E.M.

Comment

Kor: There is tension on/-o-r/---e, Koloth!/-o-/o-ght to/drink/-or-./

: D, E, G, H, I, K, L, N, R, S, T, O,
              :

Comment

U?

Comment

Kor: There is tension on/-our/---e, Koloth!/-ou ought to drink/-ore.

: D, E, G, H, I, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, O,
                  :

Comment

Y?

Comment

M
                      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                      - R.E.M.

Comment

Kor: There is tension on your/---e, Koloth! You ought to drink more.

: D, E, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, R, S, T, U, O, Y
                        :

Comment

A?

Comment

Kor: There is tension on your/-a-e, Koloth! You ought to drink more.

: A, D, E, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, R, S, T, U, O, Y
                            :

Comment

Could it be this:

Spoiler:
                              Kor: There is tension on your face, Koloth! You ought to drink more.

Comment

your go

Comment

Working...
                                X