• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if no one wants to claim it

---:/-----/--/-------/--/----/----,/------!/---/-----/--/-----/----./

:
    :
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

O?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

H please
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

-o-:/-h---/--/-----o-/o-/-o--/----,/-o-o-h!/-o-/o----/-o/-----/-o--./

: H, O,
          :
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

R?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

D please
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

-or:/-h---/--/-----o-/o-/-o-r/----,/-o-o-h!/-o-/o----/-o/dr---/-o--./

: D, H, R, O,
                :

Comment

K?

Comment

G please
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Kor:/-h-r-/--/-----o-/o-/-o-r/----,/Ko-o-h!/-o-/o-g--/-o/dr---/-or-./

: D, G, H, K, R, O,
                      :

Comment

L please
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

T?

Comment

Kor: Th-r-/--/t----o-/o-/-o-r/----,/Koloth!/-o-/o-ght to/dr---/-or-./

: D, G, H, K, L, R, T, O,
                            :

Comment

E?

Comment

Kor: There/--/te---o-/o-/-o-r/---e, Koloth!/-o-/o-ght to/dr--k/-or-./

: D, E, G, H, K, L, R, T, O,
                                :

Comment

Working...
                                X