No announcement yet.

Star Trek Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirk:/--/a--/t-e/s---s/I ha-e/en----tered in/--/t-a-e-s, his/-as/t--/--st…/H--an.

: A, D, E, H, I, K, N, R, S, T
    :
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

O?
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

L?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Kirk: O-/all t-e/so-us I ha-e/en-o-ntered in/--/t-a-els, his/-as/t-e/-ost…/H--an.

: A, D, E, H, I, K, L, N, O, R, S, T
          :
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

V?
            sigpic

Comment

Kirk: O-/all t-e/so-us I have en-o-ntered in/--/t-avels, his/-as/t-e/-ost…/H--an.

: A, D, E, H, I, K, L, N, O, R, S, T, V
              :

Comment

R
                sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                - R.E.M.

Comment

M?
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
                    R
                    already had R.

Kirk: O-/all the souls I have en-o-ntered in m-/travels, his/-as/the/most… H-man.

: A, D, E, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, R, S, T, V
                    :

Comment

U?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I'll attempt to solve it.

Kirk: Of/all the souls I have encountered in my/travels, his/was/the/most… Human.
                        sigpic

Comment

How does this work now? Do I run the next game?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            How does this work now? Do I run the next game?

Comment

_ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _.
                              sigpic

Comment

T?
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X