No announcement yet.

Star Trek Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-i--:/--/---/---/-----/I/----/------t----/i-/--/t-----,/-i-/---/t--/---t…/-----.

: I, T
    :
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

D?
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

-i--:/--/---/---/-----/I/----/------t---d/i-/--/t-----,/-i-/---/t--/---t…/-----.

: D, I, T
        :
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

E?
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

-i--:/--/---/---/-----/I/---e/e-----te-ed/i-/--/t--e--,/-i-/---/t--/---t…/-----.

: D, E, I, T
            :

Comment

A?
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

-i--:/--/a--/---/-----/I/-a-e/e-----te-ed/i-/--/t-a-e--,/-i-/-a-/t--/---t…/---a-.

: A, D, E, I, T
                :

Comment

R
                  sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                  - R.E.M.

Comment

-ir-:/--/a--/---/-----/I/-a-e/e-----tered/i-/--/t-a-e--,/-i-/-a-/t--/---t…/---a-.

: A, D, E, I, R, T
                    :

Comment

K?
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

N?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Kirk:/--/a--/t-e/-----/I/-a-e/en----tered in/--/t-a-e--,/-i-/-a-/t--/---t…/---an.

: A, D, E, I, K, N, R, T
                          :

Comment

S?
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Kirk:/--/a--/t-e/s---s/I/-a-e/en----tered in/--/t-a-e-s,/-is/-as/t--/--st…/---an.

: A, D, E, I, K, N, R, S, T
                              :

Comment

H
                                sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                                - R.E.M.

Comment

Working...
                                X