Star Trek Last Letter Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endgame

Yeah I'm having fun making though I think it's safe to say that you're having lots of fun with your signatures as well.
    Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 18 October 2010, 01:23 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Explorers

Heehee, oh yes, I'm having fun with them, especially with Cam and Dan and their shopping list And Lt. Scott with his gun.

sigpic

Comment

Second Sight
        sigpic

Comment

Through the Looking Glass

Cool, we're on a roll with the episode titles!

sigpic

Comment

The Die is Cast

That's right...and DS9 episode titles at that. I hope your first time through the show is going well.
            sigpic

Comment

The Search

It does! I love the show. I had this week long break - someone occupied me who isn't into Star Trek... can you believe I'm dating someone who doesn't like ST?! LOL, but he loves Stargate, so I should shut up - so it's great to be back to DS9. It's great to see how much they've been developed, I mean one ST show after the other. You can feel it especially in DS9, I mean a terrorist as a leading character for example? That's just wow. And that's only one example, this is a very mature sci-fi. That's the best word I could find.

sigpic

Comment

Hippocratic Oath

You'll be encountering this episode title very soon in season 4. Yeah, it's hard to watch something you're really into when the other person just doesn't "get it." I had an ex-girlfriend from about 10 years ago who had the same problem with DS9. It was no surprise to me that we weren't together very long.
                sigpic

Comment

Heart of Stone

LOL! No surpise there indeed! Well, it's true what they say, that you have to be different in some things, but you have to have the same interests in some area as well, so when a guy is into Stargate, I'm like... already in love.

sigpic

Comment

Ee'Char

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

raktajino
                      sigpic

Comment

Odo

sigpic

Comment

Orion Slave Girl
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Leonardo Da Vinci

sigpic

Comment

Idrees Bashir
                              sigpic

Comment

Romulan

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X