• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exocomp
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Photon
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Astrometrics
        "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Seven
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Isomorphic

Comment

Videan

Comment

Xenophobic

Comment

Cardasian
                  Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Seven

Comment

Nacene
                      "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Exile

Comment

El-Aurian
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Nausican

Comment

Enteprise A

Comment

Nelix

Comment

Working...
                                X