No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-----l-:/---/r----/--er/-ere,/-e/---e/--r/-r-e------/l----./--‘-/-/---ll,/-------e/----e/---/---r--.

: E, L, R,
    :
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

A?
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

-----la: A--/r----/--er/-ere,/-e/-a-e/--r/-r-e------/la-a-./--‘-/a/-a-ll,/-----a-e/--a-e/---/--ar--.

: A, E, L, R,
        :
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

S?
          "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

-----la: A--/r----/--er/-ere,/-e/-a-e/--r/-r-e--s---/la-a-./--‘-/a sa-ll,/-----a-e s-a-e/---/s-ar--.

: A, E, L, R, S,
            :

Comment

T please
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

-----la: A--/r---t/--er/-ere,/-e/-a-e/--r/-r-e--s---/la-a-./-t‘-/a sa-ll,/--t--a-e s-a-e/---/s-ar--.

: A, E, L, R, S, T,
                :

Comment

M
                  sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                  - R.E.M.

Comment

N?

Comment

H!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

K please
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

N-k-la: An-/r--ht/--er here,/-e ha-e/--r/-r-e--s---/lana-./-t‘-/a small,/-nt-ma-e s-a-e/---/shar--.

: A, E, H, K, L, M, N, R, S, T,
                          :

Comment

D
                            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                            - R.E.M.

Comment

N-k-la: And r--ht/--er here,/-e ha-e/--r/-r-ends---/lana-./-t‘-/a small,/-nt-ma-e s-a-e/---/shar--.

: A, D, E, H, K, L, M, N, R, S, T,
                              :

Comment

I?
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X