Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O?
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

D
      sigpic
      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

U?
        "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
        -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Ashley!/Do/you/remember/when/you/were/small? You/used/to/-ome/-nto/my/room/-n/the/m-ddle/o-/the/n--ht, and/you'd/-rawl/-nto/my/arms, and/you'd/say, mummy, -'m/a-ra-d. Ashley… -'m/a-ra-d.

:R, M, N, T, E, S, H, B, W, A, Y, L, O, D, U

Comment

C?
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

F
              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
              - R.E.M.

Comment

I know what it is but I had the previous hangman.

I?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Ashley!/Do/you/remember/when/you/were/small? You/used/to/come/into/my/room/in/the/middle/of/the/ni-ht, and/you'd/crawl/into/my/arms, and/you'd/say, mummy, I'm/afraid. Ashley… I'm/afraid.

R, M, N, T, E, S, H, B, W, A, Y, L, O, D, U, C, F, I

Comment

G?
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Ashley!/Do/you/remember/when/you/were/small? You/used/to/come/into/my/room/in/the/middle/of/the/night, and/you'd/crawl/into/my/arms, and/you'd/say, mummy, I'm/afraid. Ashley… I'm/afraid.

R, M, N, T, E, S, H, B, W, A, Y, L, O, D, U, C, F, I, G

It's done. Stargatefan, you're the next. Congrats.

Comment

-------:/---/-----/----/----,/--/----/---/----------/-----./--‘-/-/-----,/--------/-----/---/------.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

R
                          sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

-------:/---/r----/---r/--r-,/--/----/--r/-r--------/-----./--‘-/-/-----,/--------/-----/---/---r--.

: R
                            :

Comment

L?

Comment

E
                                sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Working...
                                X