No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

------!/--/---/r------r/----/---/--r-/-----? ---/----/--/----/----/--/r---/--/---/------/--/---/-----, ---/---'-/-r---/----/--/-r--, ---/---'-/---, -----, -'-/--r---. ------… -'-/-r----.

: R

Comment

M?
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

N?
        sigpic
        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

T?
          "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

E?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

S
              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
              - R.E.M.

Comment

-s--e-!/--/---/remem-er/--en/---/-ere/sm---? ---/-se-/t-/--me/-nt-/m-/r--m/-n/t-e/m----e/--/t-e/n---t, -n-/---'-/-r---/-nt-/m-/-rms, -n-/---'-/s--, m-mm-, -'m/--r---. -s--e-… -'m/-r----.

: R, M, N, T, E, S

Comment

H?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

B
                    sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

W?
                      "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                      -Brom in Eragon

Comment

A?
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Ash-e-!/--/---/remember/when/---/were/sma--? ---/-se-/t-/--me/-nt-/m-/r--m/-n/the/m----e/--/t-e/n--ht, an-/---'-/-r-w-/-nt-/m-/arms, an-/---'-/sa-, m-mm-, -'m/a-ra--. -sh-e-… -'m/a-ra--.

:R, M, N, T, E, S, H, B, W, A

Comment

Y?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Ash-ey!/--/y--/remember/when/y--/were/sma--? Y--/-se-/t-/--me/-nt-/my/r--m/-n/the/m----e/--/the/n--ht, an-/y--'-/-r-w-/-nt-/my/arms, an-/y--'-/say, m-mmy, -'m/a-ra--. Ash-ey… -'m/a-ra--.

:R, M, N, T, E, S, H, B, W, A, Y

Comment

L
                                sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Working...
                                X