Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L?

I know what it is but I'll pass this time.
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

O?
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I?
        "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
        -Brom in Eragon

Comment

X?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

F?

Comment

Hi guys!
              Addison:Hell of an exit.

:A, E, H, T, S, N, D, I, L, X
              :R, M

Wow! Goodfairy, it's your turn now
              (I love Addison, not you?)

Comment

Thank you, Jana.
                Sorry, but I don't like Addison.

Here is the next one:

------: - ----, -- -- --- ---- ---- ------... -- --- ----'- ------- --- ---- -- ----- -- --- -----...
                -----: ---- ----- - ---- ------?
                ------: ----, -----.
                -----: --, ------. -- --- ------ ---- -- ---?

I apologize if this quote has been already. I didn't read all pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfairy View Post
                  I apologize if this quote has been already. I didn't read all pages.
                  No worries. Unless someone's been playing since the outset, I don't think many of us have read every single page.

May I have my H, please?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

N?
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

E?
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                        No worries. Unless someone's been playing since the outset, I don't think many of us have read every single page.
                        And who remembers what was in all those pages, anyway?

R
                        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                        - R.E.M.

Comment

N-----: - -e-n, -- -- h-- -een re-- -h---e... -- --- h--n'- -----e- -he -e-- -n ----r -- -he h---e...
                          He-en: -h-- ----- - h--e -h--en?
                          N-----: -e-h, --n--.
                          He-en: -h, N-----. -- --- re---- nee- -- ---?

: H, N, E, R,

Comment

M
                            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                            - R.E.M.

Comment

L?
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

A?
                                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                                X