No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We/don't/want/to/h _ rt/_ o _./ We're/here/to/he _ _/_ o _./ _ o _ e/on,/ _ a _ n _ _./ Now,/ _ o _/a _ _ ead _/_ no _ _ ed/_ e/o _ t/on _ e/to _ a _./ One/_ er/_ a _,/ that'_/_ o _ r/_ _ _ _ t.

Y: E, H, A, O, R, D, T, W, N
    N: B
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Y?
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

U?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

We/don't/want/to/hurt/you./ We're/here/to/he _ _/you./ _ o _ e/on,/ _ a _ nu _./ Now,/ you/a _ _ eady/_ no _ _ ed/_ e/out/on _ e/to _ ay./ One/_ er/_ ay,/ that'_/your/_ _ _ _ t.

Y: E, H, A, O, R, D, T, W, N, Y, U
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

S?
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

M?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

P
                sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                - R.E.M.

Comment

We/don't/want/to/hurt/you./ We're/here/to/he _ p/you./ _ ome/on,/ Ma _ nus./ Now,/ you/a _ ready/_ no _ _ ed/me/out/on _ e/to _ ay./ One/per/_ ay,/ that's/your/_ _ m _ t.

Y: E, H, A, O, R, D, T, W, N, Y, U, S, M, P
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

G?

Comment

L?
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

We/don't/want/to/hurt/you./ We're/here/to/help/you./ _ ome/on,/ Magnus./ Now,/ you/already/_ no _ _ ed/me/out/on _ e/to _ ay./ One/per/_ ay,/ that's/your/l _ m _ t.

Y: E, H, A, O, R, D, T, W, N, Y, U, S, M, P, G, L
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

C

(And I think you forgot a D or two there )
                          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                          - R.E.M.

Comment

Ok, I found!
                            We don't want to hurt you. We're here to help you. Come on, Magnus. Now, you already knocked me out once today. One per day, that's your limit.
                            Is that?

Comment

Yup Jana! Your turn now
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Noooo! I've not idea!

------:---- -- -- ----.

Comment

Working...
                                X