Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zero?
    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
    -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Magnus:/ Nikola?/ What/are/you/doing/here?/
      Tesla:/ No,/ I'm/not/fine,/ but/thank/you/so/much/for/asking./
      Magnus:/ It's/barely/_:00/a.m./
      Tesla:/ You're/right./ I'm/falling/behind./ Oh,/ right,/ I/can't/get/drunk!/ The/curse/of/my/immortal/metabolism./
      Magnus:/ It/looks/like/you're/giving/it/the/old/college/try,/ though./ What's/ happened?/
      Tesla:/ I/was.../ unappreciated,/ unacknowledged,/ and/unhired./
      Magnus:/ You/were/fired./
      Tesla:/ If/you/want/to/get/coarse/about/it,/ yes./
      Magnus:/ From/SCIU./
      Tesla:/ Yeah,/ apparently/their/bean/counters/were/a/little/more/on/the/ball/than/I/gave/them/credit/for./ I/believe/one/chap/even/had/opposable/thumbs./
      Magnus:/ Ah,/ so/you/were/caught/stealing.
      Tesla:/ Re-appropriating/funds./ It/happens/all/the/time/in/government/work./ But/also,/ I/think/they/began/to/sense/that/my/heart/wasn't/really/in/the/job./
      Magnus:/ Well,/ I/can't/say/that/I'm/sorry./
      Tesla:/ Oh,/ nice./ Just/kick/me/when/I'm/down,/ why/don't/you---/
      Magnus:/ Nikola,/ please,/ this/is/hardly/the/end/of/the/world./
      Tesla:/ No/more/Mies/van/der/Rohe/pied-à-terre,/ no/more/bottomless/e _ pense/account,/ no/more/hottie.../ what's-her-face./ what/else/is/left/for/me/now/but/the/grape?/
      Magnus:/ Gosh,/ I/haven't/seen/you/this/depressed/since/the/cravat/went/out/of/style./
      Tesla:/ I'm/going/to/work/my/way/through/the/Rhone/Valley/by/noon./ You/want/to/join/me?/
      Magnus:/ No,/I'll/pass,/ thanks/just/the/same./
      Tesla:/ Your/loss./ Apres/moi,/ le/deluge./

Magnus:/ I/have/to/uh---/
      Tesla:/ Go./ Go./ In/the/end,/ they/all/lea _ e/me./
      Magnus:/ Oh,/ dear/Lord./
      Tesla:/ Even/the/pigeons/left/me.../ in/New/York,/ _ _ _ _./ The/white/dove./ I/loved/her,/ more/than/the/hottie/at/SCIU.

Y: A, S, R, L, N, U, D, T, M, I, E, O, H, G, W, V, P, C, Y, F, J, zero
      N:
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

V please?
        46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
        sigpic
        Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Hello GG

Tesla:/ You're/right./ I'm/falling/behind./ Oh,/ right,/ I/can't/get/drunk!/ The/curse/of/my/immortal/metabolism./
          Magnus:/ It/looks/like/you're/giving/it/the/old/college/try,/ though./ What's/ happened?/
          Tesla:/ Yeah,/ apparently/their/bean/counters/were/a/little/more/on/the/ball/than/I/gave/them/credit/for./ I/believe/one/chap/even/had/opposable/thumbs./
          Tesla:/ Re-appropriating/funds./ It/happens/all/the/time/in/government/work./ But/also,/ I/think/they/began/to/sense/that/my/heart/wasn't/really/in/the/job./
          Tesla:/ No/more/Mies/van/der/Rohe/pied-à-terre,/ no/more/bottomless/e _ pense/account,/ no/more/hottie.../ what's-her-face./ what/else/is/left/for/me/now/but/the/grape?/
          Magnus:/ Gosh,/ I/haven't/seen/you/this/depressed/since/the/cravat/went/out/of/style./
          Tesla:/ I'm/going/to/work/my/way/through/the/Rhone/Valley/by/noon./ You/want/to/join/me?/

Tesla:/ Go./ Go./ In/the/end,/ they/all/leave/me./
          Tesla:/ Even/the/pigeons/left/me.../ in/New/York,/ _ _ _ _./ The/white/dove./ I/loved/her,/ more/than/the/hottie/at/SCIU.

Y: A, S, R, L, N, U, D, T, M, I, E, O, H, G, W, V, P, C, Y, F, J, zero, V
          N:
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

1?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Tesla:/ Even/the/pigeons/left/me.../ in/New/York,/ 1 _ _ _./ The/white/dove./ I/loved/her,/ more/than/the/hottie/at/SCIU.

Y: A, S, R, L, N, U, D, T, M, I, E, O, H, G, W, V, P, C, Y, F, J, zero, V, 1
              N:
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

4?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                  - R.E.M.

Comment

Magnus:/ It's/barely/9:00/a.m./

Tesla:/ Even/the/pigeons/left/me.../ in/New/York,/ 194 _./ The/white/dove./ I/loved/her,/ more/than/the/hottie/at/SCIU.

Y: A, S, R, L, N, U, D, T, M, I, E, O, H, G, W, V, P, C, Y, F, J, zero, V, 1, 4, 9
                    N:

One more letter and one more number
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

X

Don't remember what the last number is...
                      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                      - R.E.M.

Comment

Tesla:/ No/more/Mies/van/der/Rohe/pied-à-terre,/ no/more/bottomless/expense/account,/ no/more/hottie.../ what's-her-face./ what/else/is/left/for/me/now/but/the/grape?/

Tesla:/ Even/the/pigeons/left/me.../ in/New/York,/ 194 _./ The/white/dove./ I/loved/her,/ more/than/the/hottie/at/SCIU.

Y: A, S, R, L, N, U, D, T, M, I, E, O, H, G, W, V, P, C, Y, F, J, zero, V, 1, 4, 9, X
                        N:
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

3?

Comment

Tesla:/ No/more/Mies/van/der/Rohe/pied-à-terre,/ no/more/bottomless/expense/account,/ no/more/hottie.../ what's-her-face./ what/else/is/left/for/me/now/but/the/grape?/

Tesla:/ Even/the/pigeons/left/me.../ in/New/York,/ 1943./ The/white/dove./ I/loved/her,/ more/than/the/hottie/at/SCIU.

Y: A, S, R, L, N, U, D, T, M, I, E, O, H, G, W, V, P, C, Y, F, J, zero, V, 1, 4, 9, X, 3
                            N:

You're turn planet_tv, unless you want to pass
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Comment

Here's the new hangman:

_ _ _ _ _ : / _ ' _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ /
                                _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ . / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ /
                                _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ .

_ _ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ .

_ _ _ _ _ : / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
                                _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ !

_ _ _ _ _ _ : / _ ' _ / _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ .

_ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ _ _ _ ! / _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

_ _ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ .

_ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ _ ? / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ --? / _ _ . / _ _ , / _ _ . /
                                _ _ , / _ _ , / _ _ , / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
                                _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

_ _ _ _ _ _ : / _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ .

_ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ ? / _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ .

_ _ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ _ _ , / _ ' _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ .

_ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ .

Comment

Working...
                                X