Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watson - he was the inspiration...

another stargate guest star or not
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
      watson - he was the inspiration...

another stargate guest star or not
      yes on another stargate actor.

helen with john lennon or paul mccartney?
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I don't know them so much .. but I think John

Olivia as a young Ashley or not ?
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

i would love to see olivia as a young ashley IF amanda felt it appropriate... i would like to know what it was like for ashley growing up in the sanctuary, who taught her (both book learning and fighting)... there is so much we could have learnt about her and why she seemed to have such a chip on her shoulder, but we never learnt anything beyond her being helen and johns daughter

the five history or other main characters (kate, will, henry, the big guy, etc) history
          Last edited by katjoy; 18 July 2010, 03:32 AM.
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

The Five History .. it is interesting and mysterious

Henry as a human or an abnormal ?

Comment

Henry as abnormal

Griffin or Druitt ?
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Druitt, because I don't know anthing about Griffin yet.

Macri or Big Bertha ?

Comment

Ewwww I don't like spiders ....but I choose Macri ... he is smaller than Big Bertha so I would be able to kill him with shoe ... I'm not sure if I would be able to kill Big Bertha with shoe

Remember Veritas and Requiem ? What would you rather have in head ... ? Ozone beetle or that Water Parasite from Requiem ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                    Ewwww I don't like spiders ....but I choose Macri ... he is smaller than Big Bertha so I would be able to kill him with shoe ... I'm not sure if I would be able to kill Big Bertha with shoe

Remember Veritas and Requiem ? What would you rather have in head ... ? Ozone beetle or that Water Parasite from Requiem ?
                    You humor is killing me, sweetie.

I would choose Water Parasite, because it is more funny then Ozone bettle. Wow, and because I would like to feel the same feeling like Helen felt
                    Like a drug, like a sunshine

Robin Dunne or Ry - Ro ?

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      You humor is killing me, sweetie.

I would choose Water Parasite, because it is more funny then Ozone bettle. Wow, and because I would like to feel the same feeling like Helen felt
                      Like a drug, like a sunshine

Robin Dunne or Ry - Ro ?
                      Try to stay alive ... You know my humor ... and I'm glad I made you smile

Ehmmmm ... To be honest I don't know ... I love them both ... IDK who to choose ... so I choose ...
                      Robin Dunne ... he is Amanda's evil twin

Would you rather be Vampy or Werewolf ? You know ehmmm ... Changed by Niko or Changed by Henry (IDK if Henry can change someone, but let's say he can)
                      sigpic

Comment

Vampy, for sure.

Drunk Nikola or drunk John ?

Comment

Drunk Nikola He is smaller and it wouldn't be hard to manipulate him ... (I'm not sure if someone will understand how I mean it)

Let's say you want a bodyguard, who would you choose The Big Guy or The guardian thing from Pavor Nocturnus ?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                            Drunk Nikola He is smaller and it wouldn't be hard to manipulate him ... (I'm not sure if someone will understand how I mean it)

Let's say you want a bodyguard, who would you choose The Big Guy or The guardian thing from Pavor Nocturnus ?
                            It would be super cool if I choose the guardian thing from PN. I would like to see people to be confused .. I am baaad baaad person

Helen Magnus as a doctor or hunter of abnormals ?

Comment

helen as a doctor as her medical knowlesge is part of what allows her to help the abnormals she protects...

attending comic con with henry or the big guy!

Comment

with Big guy It would me more fun in comic con with Big foot
                                and I will be Henry ... so ? Costume like Henry that would be fun too

What would you rather have that thing what Alexei had in stomach or Telepath skills ?

Warning: Please answer only those who are not Telepaths ... kay ? Thanks
                                btw I am and I can say that it's amazing !!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X