• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate Freelander
    sigpic

Comment

Ruth
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Henry
        sigpic

Comment

Young, Jonathon

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

neverending
            sigpic

Comment

Guns
              sigpic

Comment

sand
                sigpic

Comment

"Dammit Will!"

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Although I think Helen would actually be kind of opposed to going into peoples brains Will would probably try it b/c he's the psychologist, and possibly Tesla, b/c the real one predicted something like telepathy would eventually become possible.

But then if Tesla and Will got into our heads, then their unresolved psychological guilt over their respective family member's tragic deaths would start causing issues xD
                  Can you imagine if Sanctuary did a story like this?!?! It would be AWESOME! Henry is the architect. Will is the chemist. Kate, the point man, Helen (head of operations), Tesla the forger. They need to get into an abnormal's subconscious to find out his secret. but then they run into trouble because a projection keeps showing up and we don't know who it is and somehow Helen and Tesla end up in limbo...

That would be something...only Sanctuary could do something like this, to build a dream within and dream within a dream within a...

where's my totem again?

sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by bossluna View Post
                    "Dammit Will!"

Can you imagine if Sanctuary did a story like this?!?! It would be AWESOME! Henry is the architect. Will is the chemist. Kate, the point man, Helen (head of operations), Tesla the forger. They need to get into an abnormal's subconscious to find out his secret. but then they run into trouble because a projection keeps showing up and we don't know who it is and somehow Helen and Tesla end up in limbo...

That would be something...only Sanctuary could do something like this, to build a dream within and dream within a dream within a...

where's my totem again?

LOVE

OMG YOU READ MY MIND!!!!!!!!! The whole time I was watching the movie, I kept thinking of how much it fit with Tesla's theories about telepathy and then how Mal & Cobb reminded me of Helen & Nikola and how AWESOME it would be if they did an episode like that. OMG. They should SO do it I'm already going to write a crossover fic lmao
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"listen, I know you're all about saving the whales and everything, but these guys just happen to be a pack of vicious, over-sexed, hyperthyroid invisi-rodents. "
                      Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Super Abnormal
                        sigpic

Comment

Lotus Elk

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

killer
                            sigpic

Comment

Robin Dunne

Comment

Evolution
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X