Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Nice one.

... when you spend your school lessons on Gateworld, on Sanctuary forums, intead of listenning to the teacher
    ALL THE TIME

when the season three theme is your ringtone, message tone and alarm tone *guilty*
    Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you loop any and all Magnett scenes together.. over and over and over again XD
      sigpic

Comment

when you have to watch the spelling of certain words so you don't replace them with character names and other Santuary related terms.... lol!!

This I have done! lol!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          when you have to watch the spelling of certain words so you don't replace them with character names and other Santuary related terms.... lol!!

This I have done! lol!
          And you managed to make it dirty at the same time XD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
            And you managed to make it dirty at the same time XD
            what can I say.... it's a skill I have!!! lol!
            sigpic

Comment

when you have a dream that AT and Damian Kindler are outside your window playing with your kittens in the rain.... weird.

Comment

When your playing your Xbox games and you save your game under or give the character a Sanctuary character name

I do that so much hehehe
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

When you don't get the 3rd season on DVD for your birthday...
                  And you don't mind... (I've got it on pre-order)
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

- When you watch at least 4 episode a day when you're supposed to learn your French exam...
                    - When you would give anything just to have Henry Foss as your best friend.
                    sigpic

Comment

When you role play as your favourite character on facebook

Comment

When you spend time after the season has ended trolling the Sanctuary forum for interesting threads as a way to try and get your fix while counting the days until the next new episode!
                        "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

when you dream about being the daughter Magnus had with Tesla

Comment

...when you do exercises during watching Sanctuary and you can work harder on yourself because Amanda's figure is your model
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

When Ashley Magnus appears in your dreams... And you haven't seen Sanctuary for a while...
                              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                              To thy own self... Be true
                              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

when you hunt for a hat just like the one Magnus wore in Normandy (I just saw that ep it was EPIC)

Comment

Working...
                                X