Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you see the initial line up for Armageddon and cry because Robin isn't coming to Adelaide and you are basically screaming (in the middle of class hehe) because Chris is coming (got my fingers crossed)
    Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When your in the shops and you see a box of Tacos you yell out Sanctuary....lol
      Or when your in the bank you check the aircon is working incase of a bug attack...lol
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

when about an hour after you got dressed you realise you dressed like Ashley today True Story (I'm wearing jeans a black top and boots)

Comment

When you listen to your iPod on random and try to fit every song to a character, situation, ship, location, mood, or anything else to do with Sanctuary!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
            When you listen to your iPod on random and try to fit every song to a character, situation, ship, location, mood, or anything else to do with Sanctuary!
            I so do that!
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

when you read a spoiler for Hero 2 online ( I don't get it till thursday) and just feel like yelling "screw you America" I wasn't very happy

Comment

... when you see Ryan Robbins in TV and you scream : "It is Henry Foss from Sanctuary!"

... when you bought a fridge with a GODDES name on it and you think about our Sanctuary Goddess Helen
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

When you're first and last stop of the day (and a few in between) is HERE!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                    When you're first and last stop of the day (and a few in between) is HERE!
                    No I don't do that *shifty eyes*

when ur sick and wish you could go visit Magnus cuz she's the best doc ever

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
                      No I don't do that *shifty eyes*

when ur sick and wish you could go visit Magnus cuz she's the best doc ever
                      Agree with you. Helen is the best Doctor we could ever ask for !
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

now I don't know if this obsessed or just pathetic but when Sanctuary is the highlight of your week

Comment

...when you read books and all you can think of is Sanctuary^^

(e.g. I'm just reading "Clockwork Angel" and it plays in the Victorian London. There's this building which looks like a really, really big church and is used for some people who keep an eye on "Downworlders" (aka abnormals^^) to live but also for science and even has a Sanctuary Room where Downworlders seek protection.. the local tec-genuis is called Henry and two of the "crew members" are called William and James.. in todays time there will be another building like that in NY^^) ok, I got somewhat OT, but I didn't really know where to post this^^
                          sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary For All Is Not An Empty Motto ()
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

When you wear a red hair extension (See Magnus in webisodes) when you need to feel kick A**
                              sigpic

Comment

when you jump up and down because it's friday

OR....

you make sanctuary T-shirts!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X