Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
    When you dream your Helens other daughter, the one she had with Tesla (All the time thats where my signature & Facebook name came from)
    Actually, we have a whole Sanctuary family with Samantha_Majka and Tesla_Twin (oh and a few others) and I'm am the daughter of Tesla and Helen (Tesla_Twin and Martina) xD

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    .. when you wake up at 3 : 30 am only because you want to watch premiere of Sanctuary online
    Indeed, dude!

You know you're a SanctuFan when you say 'Cha kali maki' instead of 'Hello'. =D

Comment

when your standing in the bank and you see a sign that says AGM and at first you think it says Agam (Happened to me yesterday)
      Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

when no matter what you watch before going to bed you dream about Sanctuary
        Damn...I've only ever had one sanctuary dream that I can remember I need to watch more!! XD
        sigpic
        + = <3

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
          Indeed, dude!

You know you're a SanctuFan when you say 'Cha kali maki' instead of 'Hello'. =D
          Yeah, dude. Hehe
          And I agree. I would like to use these words and sentences too, but my classmates and my friends from the town where I live don't know Sanctuary.
          But I am sure my Grandma will love this TV show
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            Yeah, dude. Hehe
            And I agree. I would like to use these words and sentences too, but my classmates and my friends from the town where I live don't know Sanctuary.
            But I am sure my Grandma will love this TV show
            ya think the guys in my town know it? ahah. They already know I'm crazy, so Cha Kali Maki is nothin' xD
            I'll say it to ya next friday at 4am! xD

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
              ya think the guys in my town know it? ahah. They already know I'm crazy, so Cha Kali Maki is nothin' xD
              I'll say it to ya next friday at 4am! xD
              Hehe. I would like to hear you saying this Believe me

... when you trying to convice your Grandma to watch Sanctuary with you
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

When it's raining and you imagin Helen and John outside i do
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

when you are driving your friends completely wonko by counting down in hours & minutes how long it is until Australia gets Sanctuary Season Three (6 hours & 6 minutes)

Comment

when you are driving your friends completely wonko by counting down in hours & minutes how long it is until Australia gets Sanctuary Season Three (6 hours & 6 minutes)
                    I;m so doing the same!Yay!!
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      I;m so doing the same!Yay!!
                      it's been driving my best friend mad but it is now 5 hours 44 minutes I am BEYOND excited, sitting in class waiting is torture

Comment

it's been driving my best friend mad but it is now 5 hours 44 minutes I am BEYOND excited, sitting in class waiting is torture
                        I've been driving my parents and sister mad..lol i so cant wait!!
                        sigpic

Comment

same I just want it to be on already

Comment

same I just want it to be on already
                            Same here the wait is torture, we want our Sanctuary know!!
                            sigpic

Comment

exactly, it's 5 hours 21 minutes

Comment

when you watch Hunt to Kill and all you think is "why is Ashley being evil"

Comment

Working...
                                X