Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
    You compose an entire CD worth of Sanctuary-inspired piano music, with a playlist featuring themes for all the main characters. Yes, I really did this...
    Song list please?

When you lug your dvd's with you while you're house sitting for your stepmom because you just know that you will get the urge to watch a random episode.
    sigpic

Comment

... when you have Sanctuary and people from Sanctuary even in your Physics book
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
        Song list please?

<snip>
        I did a song for Requiem (my fave episode ), and themes for all the main characters - Helen, John, Nikola, Ashley, Will, Kate, Henry, and Big Guy - and the main Sanctuary theme
        sigpic
        ~the guitarists~

Comment

...when u play a game where u can build your own city and name it The Sanctuary, or after any of the characters. (Yes I've done that )
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

... when you got an idea for Teslen Christmas Fanfiction even if it isn't Christmas yet

Comment

... when you fix a problem with your graphic software and the first art is about Teslen

Comment

-Whenever you hear someone say "Liar", you're compelled to shout "LIAR, YOU BLOODY LIAR!"
                -You have suspiscions about all the local 'animal sanctuary's...and the estate down the road called The Sanctuary. Australia must have a hell of a lot of abnormals!
                sigpic
                + = <3

Comment

When you are on a road trip and there are numerous signs on the side of the road saying 'Sanctuary' and you have to fight the burning urge to turn and drive down the road just to see...

Comment

When watching a clip of The Addams Family musical (song: Pulled) You automatically think of Ashley and Will.

Now just picture Ashley torturing Henry (not that I condone that sort of behavior. Maybe imagine she is waxing his eyebrows or something after he lost a bet.)
                    sigpic

Comment

When you hear your parents call for your brother and sister and there names are Helen and Will..lol
                      My younger brother William(Will) and sister Helene
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                        When you hear your parents call for your brother and sister and there names are Helen and Will..lol
                        My younger brother William(Will) and sister Helene
                        Yay, I wanna sis and bro too

.... when you call your toothbrush John, because it is yellow just like John's head without hair and because it is mangy

Comment

When you see this big house that got a fence around it in the middle of the suburbs and your convinced it's the Sanctuary (True Story)

when you take a picture of a comic because it says "Magnus" (guilty)

when you are actually dying of excitement for season three (We get it Thursday night at 8)

when you have to make a CD cover so it's of course Sanctuary

When You Buy a jacket because it looks almost exactly the same as Ashley's (full on guilty)

When you dream your Helens other daughter, the one she had with Tesla (All the time thats where my signature & Facebook name came from)

When You Say "Dude" a lot because of Ashley

When you watch Glee and think "Will should dance more in sanctuary"

when you think Robin Dunne should have done his dance from kali at the closing of the commonwealth games
                          Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you put up with your younger brother trying to perfect his duck call while you are trying to watch Kali Part 3 without getting up to strangle him because it would take you away from the tv.

when you are thinking of changing your halloween costume to Helen Magnus in Haunted because you think its THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR! (besides the Magnett kiss in the webisode)

When your new cats name is going to be a toss up between Ripper and Magnus.
                            sigpic

Comment

When your watching Kingdom Hospital and you see Ryan,Chris and Peter and you yell out Henry,John and James!! i did..lol
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

.. when you wake up at 3 : 30 am only because you want to watch premiere of Sanctuary online

Comment

Working...
                                X