Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know ur obsessed with #sanctuary when instead of saying century you say #sanctuary-True Story
    Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
      you know ur obsessed with #sanctuary when instead of saying century you say #sanctuary-true story
      "i like it" !! :d
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

... when you look at the cathedral in you town and you think that there must be Sanctuary in it

Comment

When you never miss TappingTeusday

When you go to a pizza place and order a pasta dish called Kali i did
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            When you never miss TappingTeusday

When you go to a pizza place and order a pasta dish called Kali i did
            I might miss it next week *cries*

Comment

...when you have a dream that you are watching the Season 3 premiere with Amanda Tapping

Happened to me last night
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                ...when you have a dream that you are watching the Season 3 premiere with Amanda Tapping

Happened to me last night
                I always dream about that LOL, I think it would be so cool to watch the show with Amanda.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

When you try to get all of your facebook friends to add the S4K logo to their pictures

Comment

... when you sit at school and your only care is to think about new ideas for Sanctuary fanfiction

Comment

You name your 2 female geese Helen & Ashley. Helen protects & loves her ducks, while Ashley is the butt kicking cuddle goose!

Comment

Originally posted by BigHonkinSpaceGun View Post
                        You name your 2 female geese Helen & Ashley. Helen protects & loves her ducks, while Ashley is the butt kicking cuddle goose!
                        I like it, I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          ... when you sit at school and your only care is to think about new ideas for Sanctuary fanfiction
                          LOL I always do that, education is nothing compared to Sanctuary

Comment

when your going away for two weeks so you video Sanctuary stuff onto your phone so you don't do through Sanctuary withdrawel

Comment

... when you go through the street and you meet people who really remind you of Sanctary characters It happend to me today, I saw these people all around me

Comment

You compose an entire CD worth of Sanctuary-inspired piano music, with a playlist featuring themes for all the main characters. Yes, I really did this...
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X