Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
    hells yeah
    Hehe. Of course

.. when you listen to the Sanctuary podcast before you fall asleep, because you have really awesome dreams after it .
    ( my case, again )
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

When it's raining and all you see is your fave ship H/J & H/J/J & J/J
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        (raises hand) Me too!!
        i wrote nothing but fanfic while at work.... really really guilty!! I am such a Sanctuary Addict!!

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        When it's raining and all you see is your fave ship H/J & H/J/J & J/J
        lmao!! Me too!!
        sigpic

Comment

when no matter what you watch before going to bed you dream about Sanctuary
          Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
            when no matter what you watch before going to bed you dream about Sanctuary
            I like the way you live

.. when you listen to music and every lyrics reminds you about new ideas for FanFictions

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              I like the way you live

.. when you listen to music and every lyrics reminds you about new ideas for FanFictions

Yes!! i so do that!!
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hehe, I am glad that I am not alone

.. when you cook or bake something and you wish to write on it something from Sanctuary. I always write "SFA" on cakes ..

Comment

when you character in Star Trek Online is named Helen Magnus and your ship is the U.S.S. Sanctuary, U.S.S. Sanctuary-A
                  Last edited by General Jumper One; 24 August 2010, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                    when you character in Star Trek Online is named Helen Magnus and your ship is the U.S.S. Sanctuary
                    I love your style

.. when you try to convice your grandparents to watch Sanctuary with you

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      I like the way you live

I like the way I live too

When you get dumped and automatically think either What Would Magnus Do
                      Or
                      What WOuld Ashley Do
                      Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you are doing laundry and you start laughing because you remember CH pretending to wash Helen's delicates at #TSE as Big Foot.

Comment

Originally posted by katefan View Post
                          When you are doing laundry and you start laughing because you remember CH pretending to wash Helen's delicates at #TSE as Big Foot.
                          OMGS!! i would laugh too if I had seen that... lol!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katefan View Post
                            Thats gold!!.....lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

When you feel accomplished after finally managing to get your friend into Sanctuary (I finally did! )

Or

On the day that Sanctuary airs in your country you sit at work/school/college wondering how long it will be until you can go home and watch a new episode of Sanctuary, you count down the hours.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                                When you feel accomplished after finally managing to get your friend into Sanctuary (I finally did! )

Or

On the day that Sanctuary airs in your country you sit at work/school/college wondering how long it will be until you can go home and watch a new episode of Sanctuary, you count down the hours.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                I always counted hours when I was at school until I go home to watch Sanctuary too

Comment

Working...
                                X