• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caren Jackson
    replied
    Originally posted by CKO View Post
    *main hall*

Adam: *stops in his track as Nyssa speaks to him, and walks over towards her.* I've learned that around here, expecting the unexpected is starting to become normal, *listens* who's hunting you Nyssa? *sits down beside her, as she opens her eyes and looks at him.*
    *Main Hall*

Nyssa: I've been getting that impression... *sighs* The one Immortal who I thought would never find me... the Immortal who made me who I am and who I was.... Kronos. *squeezes her eyes shut* I thought I'd managed to convince him I was dead, but somehow. *she opens her eyes, there is fear in them* He found out I'm alive.

Leave a comment:

• CKO
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    *Main hall*

Nyssa: *sits cross-legged, mediating, her sword at her side. Not bothering to open her eyes when she senses the Immortal presence* I know you weren't expecting me, but when it came down to it, you were the only one I trusted enough. I guess this time the student does need the teacher. *she opens her eyes*
    *main hall*

Adam: *stops in his track as Nyssa speaks to him, and walks over towards her.* I've learned that around here, expecting the unexpected is starting to become normal, *listens* who's hunting you Nyssa? *sits down beside her, as she opens her eyes and looks at him.*

Leave a comment:

• Caren Jackson
    replied
    *Main hall*

Nyssa: *sits cross-legged, mediating, her sword at her side. Not bothering to open her eyes when she senses the Immortal presence* I know you weren't expecting me, but when it came down to it, you were the only one I trusted enough. I guess this time the student does need the teacher. *she opens her eyes*

Leave a comment:

• CKO
    replied
    Jana: *looks at Kali* She is an old friend of ours, and she was my teacher.
    Adam: *nuzzles the back of Jana's neck.* We should start on that research.
    Jana: We could, but we really don't know much about who's hunting Nyssa, *pauses*
    Adam: *turns her around and takes her face in his hands.* I know that... we'll find out soon enough who's after her *kisses her soundly.*
    Jana: *nods* Mmm yes we will *groans into their kiss as she deepens it,*

The witch and the old man were still locked in their embrace and the Highlander walked back over to them.

Duncan: She's settled in for the night, which is where we should be going too... it's getting kinda late. *slips his hands under Jana's shirt,*

Their kiss comes to an end.

Jana: Bed sounds like a great plan. *smirks, as she takes both of their hands in hers and leads them from the main hall and up to their room.*
    Adam: A very good plan...
    Duncan: Agreed.

The three Immortals walk into their room and close the door behind them.

Adam: I have to admit I wasn't expecting her to show up...
    Jana: Nor I either, but it's always nice to see an old friend too.
    Duncan: Yes it is.

The three of them help each other out of their clothes as they crawl into bed, falling asleep almost the moment that their heads hit the pillows. Jana snuggled in closer to the Highlander as she wrapped her arms around his back, and Adam snuggled in close to the witch as he wrapped his arms around her.

Leave a comment:

• CKO
    replied
    Spoiler:
    oh great now Kali's been vamped...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X