• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CKO
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: They're fair game Duncan, I'm going to stop either from going after Silas or Caspian... *goes and takes a seat on the bench and lays her sword next to her, wiping her face with a towel* I remember when I was a child. Silas use to carve me animals, *smiles fondly* I still have them, hidden away with my journals. *sighs* When I the time comes, I have to keep my focus on Kronos. *puts her hand on his arm* Look out for Jana and Adam. Neither Silas or Caspian will play fair, so don't expect them too. *a strong shiver runs up her spine as she senses go into over drive, jumping to her feet, her sword in her hand* Where are Jana and Adam now?

*empty hall*

Duncan: I know you do, *nods.* Nor do i expect them to play fair, they both know that too... sometimes this game is anything but fair, *pauses* Nys... what's... *feels the sensation in his the back of his mind.* damn.... *draws his katana* I'm sure they're already on the way...
    Jana: *ends up in the mess hall, she has two swords drawn, her eyes are black as her rage runs free* they're here... i can see them.. Kronos, Silas and Caspian.. two of the three will die by either my or Adam's hand.. Kronos is all for Nys.
    Adam: *has his Ivanhoe drawn* This ends now.. we take them out... but it wouldnt be a good idea to fight here...
    Jana: *nods.* it would be a better idea to fight some place else.
    Duncan: Agreed it would be... after all the force of the three combined quickenings will be very powerful..

Leave a comment:

• Caren Jackson
    replied
    Originally posted by CKO View Post
    *Empty Hall*

Duncan: But hopefully not for a very long time. *pauses.* How have you been settling in *looks at her,* if Kronos shows up, would that mean that the Caspian and Silas would be with him... You've already said that Krono's will be dead by your hand... does that mean that the other two will either be dead by the witches' hand and the old mans?
    *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: They're fair game Duncan, I'm going to stop either from going after Silas or Caspian... *goes and takes a seat on the bench and lays her sword next to her, wiping her face with a towel* I remember when I was a child. Silas use to carve me animals, *smiles fondly* I still have them, hidden away with my journals. *sighs* When the time comes, I have to keep my focus on Kronos. *puts her hand on his arm* Look out for Jana and Adam. Neither Silas or Caspian will play fair, so don't expect them too. *a strong shiver runs up her spine as she senses go into over drive, jumping to her feet, her sword in her hand* Where are Jana and Adam now?
    Last edited by Caren Jackson; 09 July 2009, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CKO
    replied
    *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: *wearing firm fitting workout clothes, moves fluently thought a Kata taught to her from the time she could hold a sword, the specially designed 6th century broad sword was weighted and balanced especially for her by a royal sword maker. She senses the other immortal, familiar to the point of recognition, pivoting around her sword stops inches from his neck as he stands confident that she wont take his head* Boy scout, you're going to push your luck once to often one day. *lowers her sword.*
    *Empty Hall*

Duncan: But hopefully not for a very long time. *pauses.* How have you been settling in *looks at her,* if Kronos shows up, would that mean that the Caspian and Silas would be with him... You've already said that Krono's will be dead by your hand... does that mean that the other two will either be dead by the witches' hand and the old mans?

Leave a comment:

• Caren Jackson
    replied
    *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: *wearing firm fitting workout clothes, moves fluently thought a Kata taught to her from the time she could hold a sword, the specially designed 6th century broad sword was weighted and balanced especially for her by a royal sword maker. She senses the other immortal, familiar to the point of recognition, pivoting around her sword stops inches from his neck as he stands confident that she wont take his head* Boy scout, you're going to push your luck once to often one day. *lowers her sword.*

Leave a comment:

• Mimzy
    replied
    Okay...

*back in Paris after that harrowing trip to Egypt*

Nikola: So...
    Helen: So...
    Nikola: So...
    Helen: So...
    Nikola: Want to get some coffee?
    Helen: You haven't drunk coffee since...I don't even remember.
    Nikola: I still like to smell it, though...
    Helen: Well, yes, but I don't like coffee, remember? So who would drink any if we got some?
    Nikola: Oh.
    *awkward silence*
    Nikola: Do you want to take a walk by the Seine tonight?
    Helen: I'd love to

Leave a comment:

• CKO
    replied
    Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Spoiler:
    Okay, I've been gone too long...what's going on?
    Spoiler:
    Kali's been vampyed, the rest are some place..., my frined joined she plays, another Immortal joined, Nyssa, she is Jana's old teacher, she (Nyssa) is being hunted Kronos, all around sorry evil! baddy, she has sworn to take his head if he pokes his sorry ass into the Sancturay, she is also Adam's former lover, and former student as well, but they aren't gettin back together... *grins* hope that helps some

Leave a comment:

• Mimzy
    replied
    Spoiler:
    Okay, I've been gone too long...what's going on?

Leave a comment:

• CKO
    replied
    Spoiler:
    yuppers... kali's been vampyed alright...

Leave a comment:

• Tesla_Babe
    replied
    *In the city*
    Kalli: *turns on her follower* Who are you?
    Unknown man: I am in a sense your new father.
    Kalli: I want a name! And how am I supposed to have a desent meal with you scaring everyone off?
    Unknown man: My name...*silence*
    Kalli: *snarls in frustration*Yes your name. You've been following me everywhere, will you leave me in peace for say ten minutes while I eat?
    Unknown man: I will leave for now, but I'll see you back at the Sanctuary where we can talk. *leaves*
    Kalli: Strange man. *Hears a drunk staggering down the allyway. Crouches and prepares to strike. Drunk stops within leaping distance and Kalli leaps for his throat sinking her teeth into his jugular.*

Spoiler:
    Scram, Kallis going ahuntin. He will get a name soon, as soon as I think of one

Leave a comment:

• CKO
    replied
    *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: *nods* I think it's a good idea. We should stick together. Adam can help me bring my things over in the morning when we get up. *put's her sword away and hugs both Jana and Duncan* Thank you. *she turns and takes Adam's hand* No nightmares tonight, old man. *she rises up on her toes and kisses his cheek, whispering her thanks in an ancient language forgotten by all but them, before returning to English* I'm ready. *looks back again* Night guys and thanks again*
    *empty hall*

Jana: We should... safer in numbers and all of that. *hugs her teacher back.* and you're welcome, sleep well Nys.
    Duncan: Being safe is always good. *hugs her back.* you're welcome, sleep safe Nys.
    Adam: I'll do that... and you're right, no more nightmares *kisses the top of her head as he hears her thanks in the ancient tongue that they only know and he whipers you're welcome back in the same languge. *leans over and kisses the witch.* Thank you, she does need to be held.
    Jana: I know she does, *kisses him back.* sleep well old man, *watches as her lover and former teacher walk off towards the direction of their rooms.*
    Duncan: Well shall we go too... just us
    Jana: *launches herself into his arms.* mmm just us is right besides, we have to give each other a very though rub down.
    Duncan: That we do *wraps his arms around her as he carries her out of the empty room.*

*The Immortals rooms.*

*secondary bedroom.*

Adam: *leads Nyssa into the other bedroom as they fall asleep holding each other as they keep away the nightmares.*

*main bedroom*

The witch and the Highlander fall to the bed in a tangle of limb as they quickly remove their clothes. The witch leans down to slowly kiss her lover as his hands slowly rub up and down her back...*

*scram already.*

Spoiler:
    i know this can be a bit confusin, but the four immortals are family... not in the tradtional sense, but they see each other as their brothers and sisters in arms.

Last edited by CKO; 06 July 2009, 11:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CKO
    replied
    Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
    Kalli: *Runs in* ugh! Is there someone in every room of this place? *Takes a deep breath* Sorry, hey J could you use your super senses to tell me if there's someone new in the Sanctuary? I'm begining to doubt Tesla and I think this new guy knows me, possibly even changed me. If you could do that soon it would be good. I'm heading into the city, I only find one thing edible but I can pop into the shops if you guys want anything. Let me know what you find out though. Thanks *Leaves*
    Unknown man: *walks in* Hello, I'm going to have to ask you not to fufill Kallis request. She needs to face me on her own, thank you. *leaves*
    Jana: *turns briefly to face Kali and then to the unknown man.* she will do as she wishes, you look out for her know.. in a way your may turned her into one of you, she has to learn and look out for who she now is... allow her to learn.. and guide her. *watches as the two of them leave and turns her attention back to her two lovers and Nyssa.*

Leave a comment:

• Caren Jackson
    replied
    *empty hall*

Jana: I know that *smirks at her former teacher* you need your sleep as well, and you'll need it if and when they show up. *nods.*
    Adam: *nods* I'll hold you and chase away your nightmares, maybe you should stay with us, we have an extra bedroom that's not being used.
    Jana: *smirks* that might be a good idea... it's up to you though *looks at Nyssa.* your choice and he is great to hold.
    Duncan: *lays his hands on the witches' shoulders.* let them have tonight together, as he holds her... reassuring her that she's safe.
    Jana: *leans into his arms.* good plan
    *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: *nods* I think it's a good idea. We should stick together. Adam can help me bring my things over in the morning when we get up. *put's her sword away and hugs both Jana and Duncan* Thank you. *she turns and takes Adam's hand* No nightmares tonight, old man. *she rises up on her toes and kisses his cheek, whispering her thanks in an ancient language forgotten by all but them, before returning to English* I'm ready. *looks back again* Night guys and thanks again*

Leave a comment:

• CKO
    replied
    *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: Our vow. *she pauses as both Adam and Duncan say it too. *Thanks guys. *looks to her former student* You are still a pain in the ass, but when you're right, you're right *they release each other's arms and step back. Nyssa holding back a yawn, failing.* Sorry I haven't had much sleep. Nightmares. *looks hopefully at Jana* Do you think I could borrow the old man for one night? I need feel someone beside me. *looks to Adam* I just need to be held. Please?
    *empty hall*

Jana: I know that *smirks at her former teacher* you need your sleep as well, and you'll need it if and when they show up. *nods.*
    Adam: *nods* I'll hold you and chase away your nightmares, maybe you should stay with us, we have an extra bedroom that's not being used.
    Jana: *smirks* that might be a good idea... it's up to you though *looks at Nyssa.* your choice and he is great to hold.
    Duncan: *lays his hands on the witches' shoulders.* let them have tonight together, as he holds her... reassuring her that she's safe.
    Jana: *leans into his arms.* good plan

Leave a comment:

• Caren Jackson
    replied
    *empty hall*

Adam: Kronos will not live to leave if he shows up, he is no longer my brother.. we are family.. the four of us, *copies her movements and looks at the witch and the Highlander.* family
    Jana: I will not take his life from him, and will allow Nys the honor to take Krono's head from him... *pauses* Caspian and Silas maybe be a differnt story *copies the movement.* family
    Duncan: *joins them as he links his hand on their arms as they form an unbroken circle.* family stands together.
    Jana: Our vow.
    *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: Our vow. *she pauses as both Adam and Duncan say it too. *Thanks guys. *looks to her former student* You are still a pain in the ass, but when you're right, you're right *they release each other's arms and step back. Nyssa holding back a yawn, failing.* Sorry I haven't had much sleep. Nightmares. *looks hopefully at Jana* Do you think I could borrow the old man for one night? I need feel someone beside me. *looks to Adam* I just need to be held. Please?

Leave a comment:

• Tesla_Babe
    replied
    Kalli: *Runs in* ugh! Is there someone in every room of this place? *Takes a deep breath* Sorry, hey J could you use your super senses to tell me if there's someone new in the Sanctuary? I'm begining to doubt Tesla and I think this new guy knows me, possibly even changed me. If you could do that soon it would be good. I'm heading into the city, I only find one thing edible but I can pop into the shops if you guys want anything. Let me know what you find out though. Thanks *Leaves*
    Unknown man: *walks in* Hello, I'm going to have to ask you not to fufill Kallis request. She needs to face me on her own, thank you. *leaves*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X