Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: Actually I taught her that move and *she give's Adam's hand a gentle squeeze* Methos taught me. Learn from it Highlander, it could save your life one day.
    *empty Hall*

Duncan: *looks from Adam to Nyssa and back to Adam.* hmm so you taught her, or rather Methos did..
    Jana: *looks to her lover and at her old teacher.* He taught you that same move.
    Adam: Yes i did teach her, she's learned a lot from me as well.. *pauses as he looks at them.* We know who's hunting her.. the same person is from our pasts.
    Jana: Who?
    Duncan: *echos his lover's question.* Who?
    Adam: *looks at Nyssa,* do you want to tell them or should i?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      *empty Hall*

Duncan: *looks from Adam to Nyssa and back to Adam.* hmm so you taught her, or rather Methos did..
      Jana: *looks to her lover and at her old teacher.* He taught you that same move.
      Adam: Yes i did teach her, she's learned a lot from me as well.. *pauses as he looks at them.* We know who's hunting her.. the same person is from our pasts.
      Jana: Who?
      Duncan: *echos his lover's question.* Who?
      Adam: *looks at Nyssa,* do you want to tell them or should i?
      *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: I was taught by the best, Jana, witch is why you were taught by the best. *smiles* No offence Mac. *her mode changers at Adam's question.* I'll do it... *pauses, taking a breath* Kronos is hunting me. If he finds me here, then I've lead him straight to Adam. It was stupid of me, but as Adam told me. It's time to stop running. We're not who we were.
      sigpic

Comment

*Empty Hall*

Nyssa: I was taught by the best, Jana, witch is why you were taught by the best. *smiles* No offence Mac. *her mode changers at Adam's question.* I'll do it... *pauses, taking a breath* Kronos is hunting me. If he finds me here, then I've lead him straight to Adam. It was stupid of me, but as Adam told me. It's time to stop running. We're not who we were.
        Jana: *nods* yes you were taught by the best. *listens as she hears who's hunting her former teacher, and proceeds to swear in may other languages* the damn fool should have died a long time ago. *pauses* He touches either of you he'll be dead, and minus his head. *her eyes take on a slightly darker appearance.*
        Duncan: None taken, Connor was a good teacher, but then between both the witch and the old man, i'm still learning between the two of them. *listens as he hears who's hunting her, as he also swears in many other languages, and looks at the witch, as he see's her eyes getting slightly dark.* oh that's not gonna be good, she want's him dead.
        Adam: Okay it's safe to say that we don't like the fact that he's still around *watches the witches eyes as they change* oh boy
        sigpic

Comment

Jana: *nods* yes you were taught by the best. *listens as she hears who's hunting her former teacher, and proceeds to swear in may other languages* the damn fool should have died a long time ago. *pauses* He touches either of you he'll be dead, and minus his head. *her eyes take on a slightly darker appearance.*
          Duncan: None taken, Connor was a good teacher, but then between both the witch and the old man, i'm still learning between the two of them. *listens as he hears who's hunting her, as he also swears in many other languages, and looks at the witch, as he see's her eyes getting slightly dark.* oh that's not gonna be good, she want's him dead.
          Adam: Okay it's safe to say that we don't like the fact that he's still around *watches the witches eyes as they change* oh boy
          Nyssa: Oh boy, isn't going to cover this one, Adam. *releases his hand* Duncan, move back, slowly. I won't hold a sword at her throat at the moment. No sudden movements. I may not have been around for some time, but I do remember that look and I sure know it's not wise to have shape objects near her when she's like this. *waits as he moves slowly back* Jana. Listen. We know you want Kronos dead. But this isn't your fight. It's me he's after. It's me he's challenged. I just keep running from it. *pauses* Jana. Jana. Damn it witch are you even listening to me?
          sigpic

Comment

Nyssa: Oh boy, isn't going to cover this one, Adam. *releases his hand* Duncan, move back, slowly. I won't hold a sword at her throat at the moment. No sudden movements. I may not have been around for some time, but I do remember that look and I sure know it's not wise to have shape objects near her when she's like this. *waits as he moves slowly back* Jana. Listen. We know you want Kronos dead. But this isn't your fight. It's me he's after. It's me he's challenged. I just keep running from it. *pauses* Jana. Jana. Damn it witch are you even listening to me?
            *empty hall*

Adam: Yea i think you're right on that one... she's semi seeing red at the moment, and her thirst for vengance can get the better of her at times.
            Duncan: *nods.* Moving back might be a good idea, *slowly moves back as he sheaths his katana and walks over towards Adam.* Hate that at times.. her anger when the need for blood slips into her system like this.
            Adam: So do i... but we do our best to help it.
            Jana: *looks at Nyssa.* but you ran from the challenge each time he's gone after you... are you strong enough to take him out if he were to show up here.. *her eyes remain sightly dark, as she fights the darkness, along with the bloodlust and the urge to take vengance on Kronos for who and what he had done in the past.*
            sigpic

Comment

*empty hall*

Adam: Yea i think you're right on that one... she's semi seeing red at the moment, and her thirst for vengance can get the better of her at times.
              Duncan: *nods.* Moving back might be a good idea, *slowly moves back as he sheaths his katana and walks over towards Adam.* Hate that at times.. her anger when the need for blood slips into her system like this.
              Adam: So do i... but we do our best to help it.
              Jana: *looks at Nyssa.* but you ran from the challenge each time he's gone after you... are you strong enough to take him out if he were to show up here.. *her eyes remain sightly dark, as she fights the darkness, along with the bloodlust and the urge to take vengance on Kronos for who and what he had done in the past.*
              *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: I ran because I didn't fear for my life, I was protecting those around me. *stands her ground, clutching her hands into tight fights, anger lases her voice* Just because I don't like to fight, doesn't mean I can't. Yes, I could take him in a fight, just as I could take you, youngling, so stand down!
              sigpic

Comment

*Empty Hall*

Nyssa: I ran because I didn't fear for my life, I was protecting those around me. *stands her ground, clutching her hands into tight fights, anger lases her voice* Just because I don't like to fight, doesn't mean I can't. Yes, I could take him in a fight, just as I could take you, youngling, so stand down!
                *empty hall*

Jana: *growls* then take him out, move foreward, regain what was lost to you when he took your life the first time... hold his life in your hands... stike him down *sighs softly, the darkness starting to let up.* sorry i guess i still have that anger thing to work out...
                sigpic

Comment

*empty hall*

Jana: *growls* then take him out, move foreward, regain what was lost to you when he took your life the first time... hold his life in your hands... stike him down *sighs softly, the darkness starting to let up.* sorry i guess i still have that anger thing to work out...
                  *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: *bits her lip, stopping from snarling back, then rolls her eyes.* Ya think. *she also sighs and takes her sword, holding it, blade pointing down out in from of her one hand, she swears* If Kronos comes into this Sanctuary, you have my word, as I stand here. My brother will not leave with his head on his shoulders. *with a flick of her wrist, her sword goes from blade down to blade up.* My promise to you all. I take back my life. * she lowers her sword and hold out her other arm straight out.* You three are my family.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Empty Hall*

Nyssa: *bits her lip, stopping from snarling back, then rolls her eyes.* Ya think. *she also sighs and takes her sword, holding it, blade pointing down out in from of her one hand, she swears* If Kronos comes into this Sanctuary, you have my word, as I stand here. My brother will not leave with his head on his shoulders. *with a flick of her wrist, her sword goes from blade down to blade up.* My promise to you all. I take back my life. * she lowers her sword and hold out her other arm straight out.* You three are my family.
                    *empty hall*

Adam: Kronos will not live to leave if he shows up, he is no longer my brother.. we are family.. the four of us, *copies her movements and looks at the witch and the Highlander.* family
                    Jana: I will not take his life from him, and will allow Nys the honor to take Krono's head from him... *pauses* Caspian and Silas maybe be a differnt story *copies the movement.* family
                    Duncan: *joins them as he links his hand on their arms as they form an unbroken circle.* family stands together.
                    Jana: Our vow.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kalli: *Runs in* ugh! Is there someone in every room of this place? *Takes a deep breath* Sorry, hey J could you use your super senses to tell me if there's someone new in the Sanctuary? I'm begining to doubt Tesla and I think this new guy knows me, possibly even changed me. If you could do that soon it would be good. I'm heading into the city, I only find one thing edible but I can pop into the shops if you guys want anything. Let me know what you find out though. Thanks *Leaves*
                      Unknown man: *walks in* Hello, I'm going to have to ask you not to fufill Kallis request. She needs to face me on her own, thank you. *leaves*
                      sigpic

Comment

*empty hall*

Adam: Kronos will not live to leave if he shows up, he is no longer my brother.. we are family.. the four of us, *copies her movements and looks at the witch and the Highlander.* family
                        Jana: I will not take his life from him, and will allow Nys the honor to take Krono's head from him... *pauses* Caspian and Silas maybe be a differnt story *copies the movement.* family
                        Duncan: *joins them as he links his hand on their arms as they form an unbroken circle.* family stands together.
                        Jana: Our vow.
                        *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: Our vow. *she pauses as both Adam and Duncan say it too. *Thanks guys. *looks to her former student* You are still a pain in the ass, but when you're right, you're right *they release each other's arms and step back. Nyssa holding back a yawn, failing.* Sorry I haven't had much sleep. Nightmares. *looks hopefully at Jana* Do you think I could borrow the old man for one night? I need feel someone beside me. *looks to Adam* I just need to be held. Please?
                        sigpic

Comment

*Empty Hall*

Nyssa: Our vow. *she pauses as both Adam and Duncan say it too. *Thanks guys. *looks to her former student* You are still a pain in the ass, but when you're right, you're right *they release each other's arms and step back. Nyssa holding back a yawn, failing.* Sorry I haven't had much sleep. Nightmares. *looks hopefully at Jana* Do you think I could borrow the old man for one night? I need feel someone beside me. *looks to Adam* I just need to be held. Please?
                          *empty hall*

Jana: I know that *smirks at her former teacher* you need your sleep as well, and you'll need it if and when they show up. *nods.*
                          Adam: *nods* I'll hold you and chase away your nightmares, maybe you should stay with us, we have an extra bedroom that's not being used.
                          Jana: *smirks* that might be a good idea... it's up to you though *looks at Nyssa.* your choice and he is great to hold.
                          Duncan: *lays his hands on the witches' shoulders.* let them have tonight together, as he holds her... reassuring her that she's safe.
                          Jana: *leans into his arms.* good plan
                          sigpic

Comment

*empty hall*

Jana: I know that *smirks at her former teacher* you need your sleep as well, and you'll need it if and when they show up. *nods.*
                            Adam: *nods* I'll hold you and chase away your nightmares, maybe you should stay with us, we have an extra bedroom that's not being used.
                            Jana: *smirks* that might be a good idea... it's up to you though *looks at Nyssa.* your choice and he is great to hold.
                            Duncan: *lays his hands on the witches' shoulders.* let them have tonight together, as he holds her... reassuring her that she's safe.
                            Jana: *leans into his arms.* good plan
                            *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: *nods* I think it's a good idea. We should stick together. Adam can help me bring my things over in the morning when we get up. *put's her sword away and hugs both Jana and Duncan* Thank you. *she turns and takes Adam's hand* No nightmares tonight, old man. *she rises up on her toes and kisses his cheek, whispering her thanks in an ancient language forgotten by all but them, before returning to English* I'm ready. *looks back again* Night guys and thanks again*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                              Kalli: *Runs in* ugh! Is there someone in every room of this place? *Takes a deep breath* Sorry, hey J could you use your super senses to tell me if there's someone new in the Sanctuary? I'm begining to doubt Tesla and I think this new guy knows me, possibly even changed me. If you could do that soon it would be good. I'm heading into the city, I only find one thing edible but I can pop into the shops if you guys want anything. Let me know what you find out though. Thanks *Leaves*
                              Unknown man: *walks in* Hello, I'm going to have to ask you not to fufill Kallis request. She needs to face me on her own, thank you. *leaves*
                              Jana: *turns briefly to face Kali and then to the unknown man.* she will do as she wishes, you look out for her know.. in a way your may turned her into one of you, she has to learn and look out for who she now is... allow her to learn.. and guide her. *watches as the two of them leave and turns her attention back to her two lovers and Nyssa.*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Empty Hall*

Nyssa: *nods* I think it's a good idea. We should stick together. Adam can help me bring my things over in the morning when we get up. *put's her sword away and hugs both Jana and Duncan* Thank you. *she turns and takes Adam's hand* No nightmares tonight, old man. *she rises up on her toes and kisses his cheek, whispering her thanks in an ancient language forgotten by all but them, before returning to English* I'm ready. *looks back again* Night guys and thanks again*
                                *empty hall*

Jana: We should... safer in numbers and all of that. *hugs her teacher back.* and you're welcome, sleep well Nys.
                                Duncan: Being safe is always good. *hugs her back.* you're welcome, sleep safe Nys.
                                Adam: I'll do that... and you're right, no more nightmares *kisses the top of her head as he hears her thanks in the ancient tongue that they only know and he whipers you're welcome back in the same languge. *leans over and kisses the witch.* Thank you, she does need to be held.
                                Jana: I know she does, *kisses him back.* sleep well old man, *watches as her lover and former teacher walk off towards the direction of their rooms.*
                                Duncan: Well shall we go too... just us
                                Jana: *launches herself into his arms.* mmm just us is right besides, we have to give each other a very though rub down.
                                Duncan: That we do *wraps his arms around her as he carries her out of the empty room.*

*The Immortals rooms.*

*secondary bedroom.*

Adam: *leads Nyssa into the other bedroom as they fall asleep holding each other as they keep away the nightmares.*

*main bedroom*

The witch and the Highlander fall to the bed in a tangle of limb as they quickly remove their clothes. The witch leans down to slowly kiss her lover as his hands slowly rub up and down her back...*

*scram already.*

Spoiler:
                                i know this can be a bit confusin, but the four immortals are family... not in the tradtional sense, but they see each other as their brothers and sisters in arms.

Last edited by CKO; 06 July 2009, 11:40 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X