Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    It's been fun, I love roll play. But I'm on the other side of the world. In the land down under, and it's now 1 am. So I'm off to bed. Have fun all.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      *main hall*

Nyssa: *smiles tiredly* Thanks guys *turns back to Adam* We need to talk, later, this hunter, he's known to both of us. *kisses his cheek and takes Duncan's arm* Lead on Mac. And give me the goss, all the good stuff, I need a good bed time story. * stifles a yawn*
      *main hall*

Adam: *nods* I'll stop by your room in morning.
      Duncan: *leads Nyssa out and chuckles* A bed time story hmmm.
      Jana: Sleep well Nyssa. *grins as her lover leads her former teacher out of the main room*
      Adam: *rests his hands on the witches shoulders.* she looks good, but something... this hunter who's after her has her spooked.
      Jana: She does *nods as she leans into his arms.* Yeah... make's me curious who it is.. she said that you both know him, *pauses* So I'm gonna guess that you've both had a run in with him in the past.
      Adam: *shrugs* I'll find out more later... if anything we can always talk to Joe, see if he knows anything as well.
      Jana: We'll find out and keep the option open to talk with Joe if we need to.
      sigpic

Comment

Me: Is there a way you can find them?
        Radek: Yes, I do.
        Me: Why didn't you say so?!
        Radek: Alright alright, calm down. Pošetilý dívka, pocád nárocný...

Comment

*In the morning in the main hall*
          Kalli: Who's she? *points to Nyssa*
          Jack: Another new girl, this is turning into a hotel!
          Kalli: It kinda is a hotel Jack, for the freaks and you. Now who is going to tell me where Nikola is so I can yell at him!
          Jack: Thanks Tesla's still in Egypt as far as I know, why?
          Kalli: Because of these *produces neck with two large bitemarks* I'm turning into a vampire, it won't be long until I loose it and I need to find my sire if I'm supposed to understand this.
          Jack: And you think your sire is Nikola?
          Kalli: Well he's the only vamp I know. *snarls*
          Jack: *Jumps back* What?
          Kalli: There's someone else here, he's a vamp too but not Nikola. Who are you?
          Jack: *looks around nervously as a tall man emerges out of the shadows*
          Unknown Man: Hello Kalli, good to see you again.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            oh great now Kali's been vamped...
            sigpic

Comment

Jana: *looks at Kali* She is an old friend of ours, and she was my teacher.
              Adam: *nuzzles the back of Jana's neck.* We should start on that research.
              Jana: We could, but we really don't know much about who's hunting Nyssa, *pauses*
              Adam: *turns her around and takes her face in his hands.* I know that... we'll find out soon enough who's after her *kisses her soundly.*
              Jana: *nods* Mmm yes we will *groans into their kiss as she deepens it,*

The witch and the old man were still locked in their embrace and the Highlander walked back over to them.

Duncan: She's settled in for the night, which is where we should be going too... it's getting kinda late. *slips his hands under Jana's shirt,*

Their kiss comes to an end.

Jana: Bed sounds like a great plan. *smirks, as she takes both of their hands in hers and leads them from the main hall and up to their room.*
              Adam: A very good plan...
              Duncan: Agreed.

The three Immortals walk into their room and close the door behind them.

Adam: I have to admit I wasn't expecting her to show up...
              Jana: Nor I either, but it's always nice to see an old friend too.
              Duncan: Yes it is.

The three of them help each other out of their clothes as they crawl into bed, falling asleep almost the moment that their heads hit the pillows. Jana snuggled in closer to the Highlander as she wrapped her arms around his back, and Adam snuggled in close to the witch as he wrapped his arms around her.
              sigpic

Comment

*Main hall*

Nyssa: *sits cross-legged, mediating, her sword at her side. Not bothering to open her eyes when she senses the Immortal presence* I know you weren't expecting me, but when it came down to it, you were the only one I trusted enough. I guess this time the student does need the teacher. *she opens her eyes*
                sigpic

Comment

*Main hall*

Nyssa: *sits cross-legged, mediating, her sword at her side. Not bothering to open her eyes when she senses the Immortal presence* I know you weren't expecting me, but when it came down to it, you were the only one I trusted enough. I guess this time the student does need the teacher. *she opens her eyes*
                  *main hall*

Adam: *stops in his track as Nyssa speaks to him, and walks over towards her.* I've learned that around here, expecting the unexpected is starting to become normal, *listens* who's hunting you Nyssa? *sits down beside her, as she opens her eyes and looks at him.*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    *main hall*

Adam: *stops in his track as Nyssa speaks to him, and walks over towards her.* I've learned that around here, expecting the unexpected is starting to become normal, *listens* who's hunting you Nyssa? *sits down beside her, as she opens her eyes and looks at him.*
                    *Main Hall*

Nyssa: I've been getting that impression... *sighs* The one Immortal who I thought would never find me... the Immortal who made me who I am and who I was.... Kronos. *squeezes her eyes shut* I thought I'd managed to convince him I was dead, but somehow. *she opens her eyes, there is fear in them* He found out I'm alive.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Main Hall*

Nyssa: I've been getting that impression... *sighs* The one Immortal who I thought would never find me... the Immortal who made me who I am and who I was.... Kronos. *squeezes her eyes shut* I thought I'd managed to convince him I was dead, but somehow. *she opens her eyes, there is fear in them* He found out I'm alive.
                      *main hall*

Adam: *swears in many different langages.* He still lives?! *sighs softly* Is he looking to reform the 5H... cuz that's not gonna happen, i'm not that man any more Nys, *pauses* i've tried so hard to change... but now our pasts are catching up and biting us in the ass *rests his hand on her arm.* I'm not proud of things i did as Death.
                      sigpic

Comment

*main hall*

Adam: *swears in many different langages.* He still lives?! *sighs softly* Is he looking to reform the 5H... cuz that's not gonna happen, i'm not that man any more Nys, *pauses* i've tried so hard to change... but now our pasts are catching up and biting us in the ass *rests his hand on her arm.* I'm not proud of things i did as Death.
                        *Main Hall*

Nyssa: I won't go back to that life M... Adam. I can't. I can't be the Angel of Death again. I won't. I've worked hard to put that behind me, to make up for what I did... *tears well in her eyes* I have lost so much because of Kronos. I won't lose you too... *pulls away, grabbing her sword, she get's to her feet.* I should go. I don't want you hurt because of me.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Main Hall*

Nyssa: I won't go back to that life M... Adam. I can't. I can't be the Angel of Death again. I won't. I've worked hard to put that behind me, to make up for what I did... *tears well in her eyes* I have lost so much because of Kronos. I won't lose you too... *pulls away, grabbing her sword, she get's to her feet.* I should go. I don't want you hurt because of me.
                          *Main hall.*

Adam: Nor will I... times were different back then.. we were different, our value on life wasn't the same... we took what we wanted, did what we pleased *stands, rests his hands on her shoulders, as he pulls her into his arms, as he holds her.* i'm not going any place, let's talk to the witch and the Highlander, i've told them.. *pauses* and you're here now, we can't run from our pasts no matter much we want to do so.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Main hall.*

Adam: Nor will I... times were different back then.. we were different, our value on life wasn't the same... we took what we wanted, did what we pleased *stands, rests his hands on her shoulders, as he pulls her into his arms, as he holds her.* i'm not going any place, let's talk to the witch and the Highlander, i've told them.. *pauses* and you're here now, we can't run from our pasts no matter much we want to do so.
                            *Main Hall*

Nyssa: *wraps her arms around him, feeling safe there.* I've been running for so long, I don't know if I know anything else. *rests her head against his chest* You're right though. I'm here. *sighs again, then steps back, taking his hand* Okay, we talk to Witchy and the Highlander. *kisses his cheek* Thank you.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Main Hall*

Nyssa: *wraps her arms around him, feeling safe there.* I've been running for so long, I don't know if I know anything else. *rests her head against his chest* You're right though. I'm here. *sighs again, then steps back, taking his hand* Okay, we talk to Witchy and the Highlander. *kisses his cheek* Thank you.
                              *Main Hall*

Adam: WE both have been, but we can't run forever *smirks* and you're welcome, *grins* yes let's *grasps her hand as they leave the main hall.*

The sound of swords echo through one of the empty halls as the two youngest immortals spar with each other.

Jana: *looks towards the door as both Adam and Nyssa walk in, as she blocks the attack*
                              Duncan: And yet you still blocked my attack even though your attention was divided, *smirks* I didn't teach you that move. *backs her towards the nearest wall as he finds the opening in her movements and rests the tip of his katana against her neck.* give.
                              Jana: *flicks her wrist slightly as she rests a smaller blade against his abdomen.* no do you, look down love.
                              Duncan: *looks as he see's the tiny blade pressing lightly into him, but not breaking skin.* sneaky witch.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Main Hall*

Adam: WE both have been, but we can't run forever *smirks* and you're welcome, *grins* yes let's *grasps her hand as they leave the main hall.*

The sound of swords echo through one of the empty halls as the two youngest immortals spar with each other.

Jana: *looks towards the door as both Adam and Nyssa walk in, as she blocks the attack*
                                Duncan: And yet you still blocked my attack even though your attention was divided, *smirks* I didn't teach you that move. *backs her towards the nearest wall as he finds the opening in her movements and rests the tip of his katana against her neck.* give.
                                Jana: *flicks her wrist slightly as she rests a smaller blade against his abdomen.* no do you, look down love.
                                Duncan: *looks as he see's the tiny blade pressing lightly into him, but not breaking skin.* sneaky witch.
                                *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: Actually I taught her that move and *she give's Adam's hand a gentle squeeze* Methos taught me. Learn from it Highlander, it could save your life one day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X