Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    ok I'll get things going...

Kalli: *wakes up* Ugh, I slept well. *Rubs neck* Woah what are they? *Jumps up to look in mirror* Bite marks? Bite marks! Nikola you are soo dead! *runs into main hall (still in night dress) and screams* Where is Nikola! I need to talk to him NOW!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      have a headache, will try to do an acutall rp post tomarrow
      sigpic

Comment

Me: Do you think there could be anymore?
        Radek: I have no idea. There could be none, there could be hundreds.

Comment

Spoiler:
          okay... suppose i should post.. well at least something *smirks*

*** The immortals room ***
          **** Midmorning ****

The three Immortals beam back into their room and set their bags down.

Duncan: *looks at his lover.* I can't believe you actually pulled it off, getting the three of us from here to the barge for a few days of relaxation and shopping too.
          Jana: Well you know me... where there's a will there's a way... i was starting to go a bit stir crazy, needed to stretch my legs some.. well that and drag both you and the old man through shops and without being recognized as well.
          Adam: *semi glares at the witch.* you and your need for shopping... hmmm *smirks*
          Jana: *sticks her tongue out at him.*
          Duncan: *shakes his head.* Real mature there Jana. *murmurs as he wraps his arms around her and kisses her soundly.*
          Jana: Mmm deal with it Highlander, *purrs softly as she kisses him back with as much hunger and desire.*
          Adam: *walks over to them and lays his hands on her shoulders as they slip under her shirt,* We should actually put in appearance sometime...
          Jana: *allowing her kiss to come to an end with the Highlander and cranes her neck towards her other lover as she kisses him with the same desire.* Hmm we should.
          Adam: *groans into their kiss as it deepens.* Okay we can.. uh... go down later... that would be better.
          Duncan: Great plan.

The three immortals fall onto the bed in a tangle of arms and legs as they help each other out of their clothes...

****** Later that evening.******

They walk out of their room and head down towards the main hall.

Jana: None of them are back yet *curious.*

Spoiler:
          i think Helen/Tesla are still in Egypt, Henry/Kate, Will/Ashely are either in Paris or somethin like that... dunno *shrugs* The TW team is around... some place... oh yes and the three Immortals were spending time in Paris... shopping.. but then they're able to blend in
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            okay... suppose i should post.. well at least something *smirks*

*** The immortals room ***
            **** Midmorning ****

The three Immortals beam back into their room and set their bags down.

Duncan: *looks at his lover.* I can't believe you actually pulled it off, getting the three of us from here to the barge for a few days of relaxation and shopping too.
            Jana: Well you know me... where there's a will there's a way... i was starting to go a bit stir crazy, needed to stretch my legs some.. well that and drag both you and the old man through shops and without being recognized as well.
            Adam: *semi glares at the witch.* you and your need for shopping... hmmm *smirks*
            Jana: *sticks her tongue out at him.*
            Duncan: *shakes his head.* Real mature there Jana. *murmurs as he wraps his arms around her and kisses her soundly.*
            Jana: Mmm deal with it Highlander, *purrs softly as she kisses him back with as much hunger and desire.*
            Adam: *walks over to them and lays his hands on her shoulders as they slip under her shirt,* We should actually put in appearance sometime...
            Jana: *allowing her kiss to come to an end with the Highlander and cranes her neck towards her other lover as she kisses him with the same desire.* Hmm we should.
            Adam: *groans into their kiss as it deepens.* Okay we can.. uh... go down later... that would be better.
            Duncan: Great plan.

The three immortals fall onto the bed in a tangle of arms and legs as they help each other out of their clothes...

****** Later that evening.******

They walk out of their room and head down towards the main hall.

Jana: None of them are back yet *curious.*

Spoiler:
            i think Helen/Tesla are still in Egypt, Henry/Kate, Will/Ashely are either in Paris or somethin like that... dunno *shrugs* The TW team is around... some place... oh yes and the three Immortals were spending time in Paris... shopping.. but then they're able to blend in
            *sticking to the shadow's Nyssa made her way carefully though the Sanctuary, smirking slightly before a familiar shiver runs up her spine and she reaches inside her long back coat for her sword, drawing it*

Nyssa: *whispering* Well so much for arriving unnoticed...

About my character:
            Spoiler:
            Nyssa is an Immortal. She's 3037 years old. She's from a story I'm currently writing. She was taught by Methos (Adam Pierson), so she's sneaky and a little arrogant at times, but she is a sweetheart. She's very strong when it comes to Immortals, but not as strong as the old man (Methos)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
              *sticking to the shadow's Nyssa made her way carefully though the Sanctuary, smirking slightly before a familiar shiver runs up her spine and she reaches inside her long back coat for her sword, drawing it*

Nyssa: *whispering* Well so much for arriving unnoticed...

About my character:
              Spoiler:
              Nyssa is an Immortal. She's 3037 years old. She's from a story I'm currently writing. She was taught by Methos (Adam Pierson), so she's sneaky and a little arrogant at times, but she is a sweetheart. She's very strong when it comes to Immortals, but not as strong as the old man (Methos)
              *inside the Sanctuary*

The witch, the highlander and the old man all look around as they feel another immortal close by.

Jana: She's outside... strong to midrange in stregnth.
              Duncan: Trap?
              Jana: Not a trap, *holds out her hand* shall we go.
              Adam: All of three of us?
              Duncan: Depends. *looks at the witch.* your call.
              Jana: I'll go
              Adam: *nods* stay safe
              Jana: You know i will... after all i've learned from both you and Duncan for different techniques.
              Adam: Watch it, i've still beat you many times when sparring
              Jana: *sticks her tongue out.* oh hush old man... i've kicked your ass a few times too. *glances at the Highlander.* and you as well love, you've both been on your backs a few times already today *winks*
              Duncan: *smirks* and you haven't been hmmm... *kisses her.* go see who that other immortal is then.
              Jana: Oh i'm going, *grins as she kisses him and then Adam, and walks towards the door, her black leather coat flowing behind her as she draws her sword.*

outside.

Jana: I know your here, reveal your self.
              sigpic

Comment

*inside the Sanctuary*

Spoiler:
                The witch, the highlander and the old man all look around as they feel another immortal close by.

Jana: She's outside... strong to midrange in stregnth.
                Duncan: Trap?
                Jana: Not a trap, *holds out her hand* shall we go.
                Adam: All of three of us?
                Duncan: Depends. *looks at the witch.* your call.
                Jana: I'll go
                Adam: *nods* stay safe
                Jana: You know i will... after all i've learned from both you and Duncan for different techniques.
                Adam: Watch it, i've still beat you many times when sparring
                Jana: *sticks her tongue out.* oh hush old man... i've kicked your ass a few times too. *glances at the Highlander.* and you as well love, you've both been on your backs a few times already today *winks*
                Duncan: *smirks* and you haven't been hmmm... *kisses her.* go see who that other immortal is then.
                Jana: Oh i'm going, *grins as she kisses him and then Adam, and walks towards the door, her black leather coat flowing behind her as she draws her sword.*

outside.

Jana: I know your here, reveal your self.
                *inside the Sanctuary*

Nyssa: *grins when she steps out of the shadows* Witchy girl, put that away you'll hurt yourself. *pulls her into a hug* You're looking good girl. Where is the sexy old man and the Highlander? *then thumps her arm* And I'm not strong to mid range, I'm just better then you at hiding how strong I am. *puts her sword away* And no lip youngling, I can still whip your butt.
                sigpic

Comment

*inside the Sanctuary*

Nyssa: *grins when she steps out of the shadows* Witchy girl, put that away you'll hurt yourself. *pulls her into a hug* You're looking good girl. Where is the sexy old man and the Highlander? *then thumps her arm* And I'm not strong to mid range, I'm just better then you at hiding how strong I am. *puts her sword away* And no lip youngling, I can still whip your butt.
                  *with the witch ad Nyssa*

Jana: You know as well as i do that i won't hurt myself. *looks at her former teacher.* shut up *giggles as she puts her sword away and hugs her old friend* oh you know them... they're here... too, as hot and as sexy as ever too *They walk in the direction of the main hall.* and both are so very bitable too.
                  sigpic

Comment

*with the witch ad Nyssa*

Jana: You know as well as i do that i won't hurt myself. *looks at her former teacher.* shut up *giggles as she puts her sword away and hugs her old friend* oh you know them... they're here... too, as hot and as sexy as ever too *They walk in the direction of the main hall.* and both are so very bitable too.
                    *with the witch and Nyssa*

Nyssa: *chuckles* Last time I bit the old man, he bit me back and we didn't get out of the manor for three weeks... I can't wait to see them both... *looks around* Nice digs, I could get use to this. *they walk into the main hall. Nyssa grins* Well, well if it isn't Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod and Adam, you sexy devil. Miss me?
                    sigpic

Comment

Nyssa: *chuckles* Last time I bit the old man, he bit me back and we didn't get out of the manor for three weeks... I can't wait to see them both... *looks around* Nice digs, I could get use to this. *they walk into the main hall. Nyssa grins* Well, well if it isn't Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod and Adam, you sexy devil. Miss me?

Jana: Ohhh I can believe it... it's hard enough to get out the room when they're both being distracting..

*main hall*

Duncan: *looks towards the witch and her former teacher.* Well look what the witch dragged in.
                      Adam: *looks as well,* Nyssa, it's been a long time *takes in her apperance.* and still sexy as the day i last saw you.

The Highlander and the old man walk towards the two of them.

Jana: And we have the old man drooling. *smirks as she looks at Nyssa.*
                      Adam: Am not drooling... much. *looks at the witch with a silent question in his eyes.*
                      Jana: Right you're not old man, keep telling yourself that. *nods.*
                      Duncan: *rests his hands on Jana's shoulders*
                      sigpic

Comment

Jana: Ohhh I can believe it... it's hard enough to get out the room when they're both being distracting..

*main hall*

Duncan: *looks towards the witch and her former teacher.* Well look what the witch dragged in.
                        Adam: *looks as well,* Nyssa, it's been a long time *takes in her apperance.* and still sexy as the day i last saw you.

The Highlander and the old man walk towards the two of them.

Jana: And we have the old man drooling. *smirks as she looks at Nyssa.*
                        Adam: Am not drooling... much. *looks at the witch with a silent question in his eyes.*
                        Jana: Right you're not old man, keep telling yourself that. *nods.*
                        Duncan: *rests his hands on Jana's shoulders*
                        *main hall*

Nyssa: Mac, still a boy scout I see. *grins, then get's distracted by Adam* It's sooo good to see you old man. *moves closer, then almost jumps into his arms, kissing him*
                        sigpic

Comment

*main hall*

Nyssa: Mac, still a boy scout I see. *grins, then get's distracted by Adam* It's sooo good to see you old man. *moves closer, then almost jumps into his arms, kissing him*
                          *main hall*

Duncan: *nods* Really wish you three old ones would stop calling me that at times. *groans softly.*
                          Jana: *smirks* well it's true love, you're always prepared and want to help others when we're in trouble... we fight.. you try and talk your way out of the sitution.. finding the peace to every solution.
                          Duncan: Right you got me there.
                          Adam: Like wise. *wraps his arms around her as he kisses her back.* uhm.. good to see you as well. *pulls back.*
                          sigpic

Comment

*main hall*

Duncan: *nods* Really wish you three old ones would stop calling me that at times. *groans softly.*
                            Jana: *smirks* well it's true love, you're always prepared and want to help others when we're in trouble... we fight.. you try and talk your way out of the sitution.. finding the peace to every solution.
                            Duncan: Right you got me there.
                            Adam: Like wise. *wraps his arms around her as he kisses her back.* uhm.. good to see you as well. *pulls back.*
                            *main hall*

Nyssa: *caresses his cheek gently and whispers* Relax old man, I'm not here to win you back, I know your with her. *rises up on her toes and kisses his cheek.* Lovers can be friends too. *smiles then turns* Mac, I'll stop calling you a boy scout when you stop acting like one. *smiles* It's good to see you guys. I heard about this place and had to check it out. I need to disappear for a while. I'm being hunted.
                            sigpic

Comment

*main hall*

Nyssa: *caresses his cheek gently and whispers* Relax old man, I'm not here to win you back, I know your with her. *rises up on her toes and kisses his cheek.* Lovers can be friends too. *smiles then turns* Mac, I'll stop calling you a boy scout when you stop acting like one. *smiles* It's good to see you guys. I heard about this place and had to check it out. I need to disappear for a while. I'm being hunted.
                              *main hall*

Adam: Yes who would have thought that i'd be in that kind of relationship either... somehow it works between us though, the witch brings the calm to my past, as the Highlander calms her own darkness and rage, she brings him peace *smirks at her.* Friends is good *kisses the top of her head.*
                              Duncan: Deal.
                              Jana: may take a few more centries that's all *looks at Nyssa.* you're tired, rest for the evening, here you are safe... we will protect you to the best of our abilities.
                              Duncan: We'll show you to a room.
                              sigpic

Comment

*main hall*

Adam: Yes who would have thought that i'd be in that kind of relationship either... somehow it works between us though, the witch brings the calm to my past, as the Highlander calms her own darkness and rage, she brings him peace *smirks at her.* Friends is good *kisses the top of her head.*
                                Duncan: Deal.
                                Jana: may take a few more centries that's all *looks at Nyssa.* you're tired, rest for the evening, here you are safe... we will protect you to the best of our abilities.
                                Duncan: We'll show you to a room.
                                *main hall*

Nyssa: *smiles tiredly* Thanks guys *turns back to Adam* We need to talk, later, this hunter, he's known to both of us. *kisses his cheek and takes Duncan's arm* Lead on Mac. And give me the goss, all the good stuff, I need a good bed time story. * stifles a yawn*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X