No announcement yet.

Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jana: *looks at the semi confused major* Pay no attention to the date on the bottle major... it's way before your time... take it easy on that stuff you're only mortal.. you'll get yourself a hangover..
    Duncan: Guess we have a wondering doc on our hands..
    Jana: Looks like we do... maybe who knows.. we do have a lot of space here too... bound to get lost sooner or later... all those tunnels too.
    Adam: We do.
    Jana: So shall we split up and look for the doc and Gwen?
    sigpic

Comment

Niko: mmmm...mmm...
      Helen: It's okay. *kisses cheek*
      Niko: I guess I feel a little better now...
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Kalli: *looks at scotch* hmmmm, I would have some but it wouldn't help my erm shotting issues.
        Jack: She can't but I can...*reaches out hand to grab bottle*
        Kalli: Do NOT let him have that, it would b a complete waste and I've only just got him sober.
        Jack: But...but...but Kalli?
        Kalli: Rigth, I'll make you a deal, you can have one bottle of rum every three days.
        Jack: RUM!
        Kalli: You have to make it last those 3 days though!
        Jack: YES YES YES!!!!
        Kalli: Ok, give me your gun first though. *holds out hand*
        Jack: Okay. *pulls out gun and hands it over*
        Kalli: *slips gun into holder...freezes* What where's my gold hand gun? It took me ages to find that and get hold of enough money to buy it!
        John: *saunters in* Why hello everyone, I umm found this in well, her pocket *points at Kalli*
        Kalli: *screams* Give me back my gun! How dare you take it!
        John: Right well, bye. *vanishes*
        Kalli: I'm going to find him, Jana keep an eye of Jack for me. *also vanishes*
        Jack: *sipping rum from bottle* Bye Kalli!

Spoiler:
        Notice how we've all adopted our own characters, I've got Kalli and Jack, CKO has Jana and her lovers. Everyone has picked up something, a character from Sanctuary or their own person. It's quite cool!!
        sigpic

Comment

Me: *takes a breath and falls into Sally's tank* Ah... *swims around happily, now in half-goldfish form*
          Deliah: *taps on the tank*
          Me: *swims over and looks at her confused*
          Deliah: You better get out of there, before Sally hurts you.
          Me: *nods and swims to the top*

Comment

Jana: Sure not a prob.. *snickers* just be a good boy Jack... ya best make it last...
            Duncan: Oh i'm sure he will... after all he does have to be sober for some of the time.
            Jana: Mmm that he does.
            Adam: Course it's nice that the alcohol no longer effects us... so that's a very good thing. *grins.*
            Duncan: Well I am Scottish... i can hold my liquor *looks at his lover.* we have any of my stash with us?
            Jana: Mmm we might... you never know with me *smirks at him playfully as she mumurs a soft spell under her breath as one of his stash appears in her hands along with three shot glasses.* we do now.
            Duncan: *walks over to his lover as he kisses her softly.* mmm thanks love *opens the bottle, pours himself a shot and downs it.* Ohhh that's good.. *smirks* it burns going down.
            Jana: Happy now love *pours herself a shot and one for Adam.* Shall we?
            Adam: *nods, as he takes the shot.* let's *downs it.* Very good.*
            Jana: *downs her shot as well.* Yes very good.

The three Immortals enjoy their drinks while at the same time keeping Jack (Sparrow) out of trouble.
            sigpic

Comment

Me: *walks down the stairs to Sally's tank, leaving a trail of water* I already like it here
              Deliah: Hi, I'm Deliah.
              Me: I'm Ksya
              Deliah: When did you get here?
              Me: Helen just gave me a room, and said to make myself comfortable.
              Deliah: *jumps slightly and looks to her left* WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE!
              Me: Who are you talking too?

Comment

Helen: All right, now we just have to cross this passageway here--AAAAH! *almost falls thru trapdoor*
                Niko: NOOOO! *jumps and grabs and they both land on the other side of what is now a huge gap in the ground*
                Helen: *holding onto Niko's arm* Oh my...thanks...um...Nikola...you can let go now...
                Niko: *clutching her to him and burying his face in her neck while rocking her back and forth* I almost lost you...I can't believe I almost lost you...
                Helen: *turning around and running her fingers thru Niko's hair* It's all right. I'm all right now. You saved me...*huggles*
                Niko: I can't lose you, I can't...

sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Deliah: Yes, I know you say "hi" I'm getting to that part!
                  Me: What are you doing?
                  Deliah: *looks at me* Oh, *points to the empty space by her* This is Soony, my friend. And she's being REALLY ANNOYING right now!
                  Me: Uh, hi Soony...
                  Deliah: She says hi, too. *grumbles*

Comment

Nikola: *murmuring Helen's name over and over again, still rocking her*
                    Helen: *hugging tightly* It's all right. I'm right here. It's going to be all right. I love you...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Deliah: *stops* You're getting water everywhere...
                      Me: *looks behind* Oh! Sorry.
                      Deliah: It's okay, Bigfoot will probaby get it, he always does.
                      Me: Oh-
                      Deliah: Wanna get some lunch? I'll introduce you to some of my friends.
                      Me: Oka-
                      Deliah: GREAT! *drags me off*
                      Last edited by Ksya; 17 June 2009, 07:48 PM.

Comment

*Johns old room*
                        Kalli: hmmmm... he was here, not long ago either. I can't get a trace, ugh I bet that new girls messing with my tracking *looks around* JOHN!!
                        John: *steps into room* yes? Oh it's you.
                        Kalli: I want my gun back NOW!
                        John: No, if I give it to you you will shoot me.
                        Kalli: and? Death can't me much worse than living with your victims last moments can it?
                        John: Hehehe you can tell your witchy friend that her 'spell' didn't last long.
                        Kalli: *laughs* I told her she should have killed you, now give me back my gun!
                        John: No
                        Jack: Give the lady back her gun! *with gun pointed at johns head*
                        Kalli: Jack? I've got to talk to Jana.
                        John: Are you going to kill me?
                        Jack: No, think Kalli deserves the honour of doing that
                        Kalli: Thanks *reaches forward to get gold gun and holds it at Johns head pulls trigger*
                        John: *vanishes*
                        Kalli: Ugh! Come on, lets get back to J, I need to have a word with her.
                        Jack: I was thinking I would just hang here...
                        Kalli: come on *grabs Jack and vanishes*
                        *in the main hall*
                        Kalli: *pointing finger at Jana* I need to talk to you!
                        sigpic

Comment

*is sitting at a table alone with deliah, head in her hands ans she rants on about her imaginary friends*
                          Deliah: After Jason was seen kissing Jesca last week in the hall, Forly got all upset. And last week Soony said that Jesca was fat, and so Soony-
                          Me: DELIAH!
                          Deliah: What?
                          Me: SHUT UP!
                          Deliah: Welll.... I... I...
                          Me: I'm sorry, but I just can't stand gossip. I'm sorry... *walks away*
                          Deliah: Well Soony, it looks like lunch is over...

Comment

main hall:

Jana: *sighs softly.* Druitt's back... *scowls.* should have just taken his head when i had the chance.
                            Adam: *looks at the witch.* He's not immortal little one, *looks at her.* but he is Jack the Ripper...
                            Jana: *nods.* he is.. *shrugs.*
                            Duncan: You better go... we can keep an eye on everything else. *smirks at her as he kisses her softly.*
                            Jana: I know you two can *grins as she kisses him back*
                            Adam: *walks over to her and kisses her.* have fun.
                            Jana: *kisses him back.* loads of fun.. *giggles slightly and then walks over Kali.* some place private or does the main room work just fine.
                            sigpic

Comment

Me: *walking around in the halls quickly* wow, first day at the Sanctuary and I'm already making other people upset... *sighs*
                              Voice: WOAHH! CRASH
                              Me: What was that? *runs off*

Comment

*in Egypt*
                                John: *randomly appears in the passageway but right where the hole in the ground is* *falling* AAAHHH!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X