• Show
Clear All

Henry & Kate : *somewhere still in Rome, dancing to Italian techno*

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

elsewhere, with in Paris,

Ashely is dragging her now lover through various shops as he is carrying the bags and he is muttering about crazy women who love to shop
      Spoiler:
      *snickers... poor Will.
      sigpic

Comment

Ashley: Buy me this? *shoves random pair of shoes into Will's already stuffed arms*
        Will: WHAT?! These cost over 200 dollars--
        Ashley:
        Will: *grumbling* You owe me...
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
          *snicker* Will... is so whipped, but deep down he's enjoying it... being able to spend time w/ Ashley w/o mum and her vampy lookin over her shoulder.. speaking of that... helen/tesla... are they still in paris, rome or did they ohh... i know... they went to egypt... *giggles.*
          sigpic

Comment

I'm SO probabaly gonna get killed for this... But, I don't really care!!

*Jack, Ianto, and Evan emerge from a room on the Sanctuary's second floor; readjusting their clothes*

Ianto: *looks around* Where is everybody?
            Jack: Beats me? How long were we in there? I kinda lost track of time.
            Evan: *Calling out* Gwen?! Carson?! *his voice echos*

Comment

Spoiler:
              well join the club Andrew.... just dont have em spend all their time in their room.. or uh.. yea.. exactly... mine tend to have a lot of alone time unconventional relationships are kinda fun to write and or hint at.

main room:

Jana: Well i do love my blades and my swords... words trail off as she slowly allows her senses to expand, having left those who want to be alone un noticed and slowly looks around.* three have walked out a room... so not goin there... to each their own... his own whatever... they are entitled to their privacy.. what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.
              Duncan: which ones? *nuzzles the back of her neck as he wraps his arms around her.*
              Jana: *smirks* the immortal cpt, his love and the major... *leans into his arms.*
              Adam: The TW team... or at least part of it.. *walks over towards her as he rests his hands on her arms,* where's the rest?
              Jana: Yep.. but oh well... whatever suits them *looks at him.* either in Paris or Rome still... maybe Egypt... *shrugs.* they can take care of themselves.
              Duncan: That they can.

The three Immortals turn in unison as part of the TW team walks back into the main hall.
              sigpic

Comment

*knocks on the Sanctuary door* Hello?

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  *snicker* Will... is so whipped, but deep down he's enjoying it... being able to spend time w/ Ashley w/o mum and her vampy lookin over her shoulder.. speaking of that... helen/tesla... are they still in paris, rome or did they ohh... i know... they went to egypt... *giggles.*
                  Spoiler:
                  EGYPT!!!

Helen: *shining flashlight in random tunnel* You do promise to protect me if any of...the others...try to attack me?
                  Nikola: Other vampires? Of course, Helen. I live to protect you.
                  Helen:

Originally posted by Ksya View Post
                  *knocks on the Sanctuary door* Hello?
                  *meanwhile*

Bigfoot: *who has somehow managed to get back home* Hello.

*awkward silence*

Spoiler:
                  YAY! A new person!! *hug*
                  lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

*meanwhile*

Bigfoot: *who has somehow managed to get back home* Hello.

*awkward silence*

Spoiler:
                    YAY! A new person!! *hug*
                    lol
                    Uh, may I come in?

Spoiler:
                    *hugs* Hey, I saw this place and thought I might as well check it out.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      yey... new person....
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Yes. I'm a little unsure of what I'm doing...

Comment

Originally posted by Ksya View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes. I'm a little unsure of what I'm doing...
                          Spoiler:
                          lol it's okay...just make up a character or pick a random character and make him/her do something. then it all just sort of takes off from there. For example, Henry is now in France with Kate (Freelander), along w/ Ashley & Will who are shopping in Paris; Helen & Tesla are somewhere exploring tunnels in Egypt; and there's a bunch of characters from various different fandoms running amok in the Sanctuary.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            lol it's okay...just make up a character or pick a random character and make him/her do something. then it all just sort of takes off from there. For example, Henry is now in France with Kate (Freelander), along w/ Ashley & Will who are shopping in Paris; Helen & Tesla are somewhere exploring tunnels in Egypt; and there's a bunch of characters from various different fandoms running amok in the Sanctuary.
                            Spoiler:
                            .... So do I role play by myself or does everyone contribute to a certain story?

Comment

It pretty much is a free for all.
                              Me: "Huh, bodyguard duty again.."
                              Niko: "There isn't any thing to worry about."
                              Me: "Right.." Gets grabbed and dragged away by sand monster
                              sigpic

Comment

or is SC's case... she loves to whump her char *smirks*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X