Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*in the dining hall*
    Kalli: I would, but I'm starting to run out of amunition and it would just be a waste on you.
    Jack: Oh don't worry Kalli, I have plenty!
    Jana:
    Kalli: Thank you Captain, *turns to Jana* That settles that then doesn't it. *rolls finger on trigger* I'm not going to hesitate like other people do you know, *bullet shoots out the barrel and into Janas chest*

Spoiler:
    Over to CKO...
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      some how, knew that was coming too.

dining hall:

Jana: *gets shot, falls to the floor, as she dies, the tiny sparks already starting to dance over the wound as it starts to heal*
      Duncan: *sits behind her as he craddles her head in his lap as he waits for her to revive*
      Adam: Guess she had it coming too. *shrugs.*
      Duncan: Aye that she did.
      Jana: *takes a breath a few minutes later, as there is no sign of where she was shot.* gods i hate dying, *rolls over as she kisses Duncan.* maybe i should say screw the food instead.
      Duncan: *responds to her kiss with just as much passion.* maybe you should... or we can take the food to go and eat it in our room instead.
      Jana: Mmm that'll work... you and the old man can get it. *licks her lips as she stands up and takes off at a run.*
      Duncan: *Stands up as well and looks at Adam.* C'mon old man, let's get the food.
      Adam: Great plan.

The two Immortals grab enough food for the three of them as they leave the dining room and make their way towards the room that they are sharing with the witch.

The immortals room:

Adam and Duncan walk into the room and set the food on the table as they watch as the witch walks to them wearing a short lacey nighty.

Jana: I take it that you two love the nighty
      Adam: *licks his lips slowly.* we do... but maybe we should eat first.
      Duncan: Mmmm it's very lovely on you *pauses* and eatting might be a good idea... *licks his lips as well.* after though we're gonna remove that nighty from our lover.
      Adam: That we will.

The three immortals eat their meal as they, talk, tease and banter with each other. Their teasing slowly turns into flirting as they end up in the bedroom and landing in a tangle of arms and legs.

scram already... misbehaving immortals loving each other...
      sigpic

Comment

'Wakes up" NOTHING going on
        sigpic

Comment

*in dining hall*
          Kalli: Damn, why can't she die like a normal person.
          Jack: Maybe cause she isn't a normal person?
          Kalli: Shut up Jack!
          Jack: *holds hands on air* It's true, she smells funny too.
          Kalli: *smiles* Nice
          Jack: *Beams* Why thank you, can I have a congradulatory kiss?
          Kalli: Hmmmm
          Jack:
          Kalli: Nope!
          Jack:

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            well she is an immortal witch... so yup, anything but normal.
            sigpic

Comment

Kalli: I am going to devote the rest of my existance to finding a way to hurt you.
              Jack: Kill the men
              Kalli: hmmmmmm
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                thats not nice of ya to go after the witch's lovers... course like her, they are also immortal.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  That was jacks idea not mine!

Kalli: Tell you what, if we put our heads together we could be the most powerful people in the world. I promise not to shoot you and you promise not to be so annoying and know it all. Deal?
                  Jack: who are you talking to?
                  Kalli: Jana, who else?
                  Jack: She isn't hear...
                  Kalli: oh I know she can hear me. What do say J?
                  Spoiler:
                  Hehehe I'm a poet and I didn't know it!
                  sigpic

Comment

indeed and why not.

the immortals room:

Adam: *looks over at his lover as her body posture changes.* you okay little one?
                    Jana: I am... Kali wants to compromise... she wont shoot me again.. if i stop being a know it all and not annoying.
                    Duncan: Well it does seem like a good idea, so what do ya say... you gonna agree with her.
                    Jana: I think will... after all having alliances is a good thing... after all ya never know when we'll need them.
                    Adam: You have a good point *leans over and kisses her softly.* so shall we go down to main hall then.
                    Jana: Mmm yes let's go. *kisses him back.*
                    Duncan: *pulls her into a kiss as he kisses her as well* And some how the three of us make this work to... never thought it would... but you need both of us.
                    Jana: *wraps her arms around him as she kisses him.* Yes I do *grins.* c'mon, let's go back down... we took it easy for a few days.. *smirks*
                    Duncan: We should go to Paris.
                    Jana: That would be nice... and i'll have both of you to carry my bags as I shop.
                    Adam: Oh boy... she's gonna go on a spending spree.
                    Jana: Mmm perhaps... who knows...
                    Duncan: When the rest get back we'll take a few days and go home... er... to the barge at least... relax some... treat you two to a good home cooked meal.
                    Jana: Mmm you're gonna cook for us... hmmm *nuzzles his neck.* can't wait..
                    Adam: A good home cooked meal is always good.

The three Immortals leave their room, the witch in the middle of her two lovers as they head towards the main hall.

Jana: *looks at Kali.* You have a deal.
                    Last edited by CKO; 01 October 2009, 10:44 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kalli: Great! *shake hands looks at men* I hate to be rude but the partnership was with Jana and Jana alone. Although, I guess you come as a package deal aren't you? I just have to make one request... please try to spend a little more time helping out here and not in your room. Thank you.
                      Jack: *cough*
                      Kalli: Oh yeah, I know have a mascot. I would like to present Jack Sparrow my pet and friend of sorts.
                      Jack: Yoho me harty, fancy some really bad eggs?
                      Kalli: Jack, have you been drinking again?
                      Jack: erm...
                      Kalli: *facepalm* Appearances are decieving, he can be quite helpfull, SOMETIMES.
                      Spoiler:
                      Have you noticed cko we seem to be the only ones on here?
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        does seem like it right now... i'll do something later... gettin ready so go out and do some errands w/ mum and my niece.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jana: *shakes hands with Kali*
                          Duncan: We do *nods.* less time in the room... we can do that.
                          Adam: Sounds like a plan *nods.* less play and more work... not a problem.
                          Jana: Well that's good... *looks at the captain.* useful from time to time.... all though what is with that jar of dirt that you want to always carry around.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Waves' Been busy lately come on soon and do more.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Okay...I'm back! What's going on?
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Kalli: Oh, the jar of dirt is unimportant. He just like to carry it around, like I have to have at least four guns, and you like to have some swords. *pulls back jacket to reveal several guns and gestures to Janas swords*
                                Jack: grrr my jar of dirt! *hugs jar to chest*

Spoiler:
                                ok basically, me and cko have formed a truce that makes us the most powerfull people on the planet and...erm...thats about it really. No1 else has posted in here for a while.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X