No announcement yet.

Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Finds Helen and John on roof" Me:What is going on?! turns to werewolve/vampire
    John: You are too late!!
    Me:extends claws "Look just let go of her and no one gets hurt!!
    Jake sparrow:Rum!!!!!! And my jar of dirt!
    Me:Huh?! "John rolls them towards me" What are you doin..
    "gets tackeled by Jack and falls of roof" "Lays un moving in lawn"
    sigpic

Comment

Kalli:*sigh* I hate it when people run away from me, ahh well. *jumps through space after dna trail the others left, appear in a dark tunnel* Hi guys, erm, you know Johns on the roof, I'll meet you there. *jumps again this, this time following John and Helens trail* John, let her go!
      John: What? Who are you and how did you get up here?
      Kalli: Is it not obvious, my powers are better than yours. I followed your trail here. Now let her go. *tackles John, who releases Helen, who falls off the roof on top of SC* I have to say, that was a bit easy. You got anything else John. *Jana arrives on roof* Finally! You can kill him, I'm gonna see to SC and Helen. *poofs off the roof*
      sigpic

Comment

The three immortals appear on the roof.

Adam: *looks at Jana.* okay that was new... we've never teleported like that before.
        Jana: *nods.* Well I was tapping into all of my abilities, and the magic that's open to me. *shrugs.* I just don't teleport like that too often... it's still something I need to work on.
        Duncan: Well it was kinda wierd to say the least. *looks at the witch.* looks like your help is needed again.
        Jana: *smirks* Yes it is. *stalks towards Druitt, her sword drawn. as she holds him in place, her voice dark and menacing.* you've pissed us off enough for one day.. you want me to kill you know and again later? *scowls.* oh well, don't answer *brings her sword in a sweeping arc.* I would take your head but you are not immortal, *pauses, the blade only inches from his neck,* but you who are Jack the Ripper.
        Duncan: *looks at Adam.* I though only Cassandra had the voice...
        Adam: So did I... guess we've actually never heard Jana use it... but she does possess it. *gasps as he hears who Druitt really was* by the gods, that man.. *pauses, looks at Jana.* you're right.. *watches as the witch stops short of taking Druitts head.* what are you going to do?
        Duncan: *looks at her.* Yes what are you going to do?
        Jana: *smirks* You'll find out soon enough. *takes one of her knives out as she stabs him in the shoulder and pulls the knive out quickly and slices her hand letting a few drops of her blood mingle before pushing the knive into his shoulder.* I give you your life... and the agony you've caused others.. you will live with their memories as they haunt you, bound by their cries for mercy as you relive their last few minutes of each of their lives.. your rage you felt, the control you felt striped, you have become who they were the victim. *removes the knive and wipes it down.*
        Duncan: You've cursed him.
        Jana: I have
        Adam: Now he has to live with their memories and what he did *looks at her* his sanity will slowly slip now... not only did you hold his life in your hands, you are making him live with those memories of those he killed.
        Jana: *nods.* I am. *walks over towards her two lovers as she takes their hands in hers.* let's get off the roof, I really don't want him to come after us. *releases his hold on him.*
        Duncan: Agreed.
        Adam: As so I.

The trio leave the roof.
        Last edited by CKO; 04 July 2009, 07:57 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

John: *screaming as he begins to flicker away* FINE! BUT THE CABAL HAVE ALREADY SEIZED TESLA--AND THAT'S...ALL...THAT MATTERS! *disappears*

*meanwhile, on the ground*

Ashley: *running to Helen* Mom! Mom! Are you okay?!
          Helen: *staggering to a standing position* Where's Nikola?
          Will: We split up to cover more ground after Druitt and you disappeared...Aurelia's with him--
          Helen: NO!
          Ashley: What's wrong?!
          Helen: It was all a trap...your father was using me as bait so that Nikola would get captured by the Cabal--we have to find them!
          Will: I think they're still in the tunnels!

*later, in the tunnels*

Helen: *holding back tears* Nikola? Nikola, are you still here?
          Ashley: Aurelia?
          *loud screeching noise followed by something colliding into the three and mass chaos*
          *gunshots go off*
          Will: Aaah! aah--Aurelia?
          *Ashley and Helen stop struggling and everone stands up*
          Helen: *shining flashlight on Aurelia* What happened?!
          Aurelia: *covered in blood**panting* I'll...be fine...but...they've...got...Nikola...I tried...to hold them off...got away...but he...was trying...to protect...me...
          Helen: DAMMIT!
          Ashley: Where are they?
          Aurelia: *points down tunnel* I've...been following...them...this way...
          Helen: *looks at Ashley* Let's go. Will, you take Aurelia back to the Sanctuary--
          Aurelia: No! You two...can't fight him...on your own...I'll be fine...
          Helen: *looking at each of them* *sigh* All right. Come on. *starts running*
          *the others follow*
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

and the plot thickens... always good *smirks*

Jana: *stops in her tracks* hmm you two up for fighting?
            Duncan: WE are *draws his katana.*
            Adam: You know we are *draws his Ivanhoe* let's go kick some bad guy ass.
            Jana: *raises an eyebrow.* Am i being a bad influence on you old man?
            Adam: Well no... but there is a part of me that will always want to fight those who have harmed our friends. *looks at her.* Let's go.
            Duncan: *looks at Adam.* Yes there is.. the part of you that you want no one to see...
            Jana: *nods.* Right let's go fight.

The three Immortals take off as they walk back into the tunnels.

Duncan: *see's the blood.* they were here. *indicates to the blood.*
            Adam: *takes a look as he knells down.* it's fresh too.. *looks at the witch.* suggestions.
            Jana: *her eyes are black as she indicates the way to go.* Doc and her daughter have gone ahead.. *pauses.* I think between at least the five. posibbly six of us we can get him back
            Duncan: *nods.* We should be able to do so. *looks at her.* ready sweetheart?
            Jana: I am.

They follow the rest.
            sigpic

Comment

Kalli: So you guys run off with Helen and leave SC unconcious on the ground. Aren't you nice. *Tries to rouse SC as quickly as possible so she can get back to the fight*
              sigpic

Comment

uhm... whoopsies.
                sigpic

Comment

*noises in tunnel*
                  Helen: NIKOLA?!
                  *gunshots*
                  *they run into a group of figures dragging another away*
                  Helen & Ashley: *shooting guns*
                  Aurelia: *lunges for one man and tackles him, then proceeds to fend off two others*
                  Will: *runs to catch a falling Nikola while the attackers are distracted*
                  Nikola: *heaving* You have to...get out of...here...
                  Will: No, we're going to get you out first--
                  *loud growl*
                  Will: What is--
                  *a figure somewhat resembling a werewolf bounds down the tunnel and leaps over the fray, somehow landing sideways on the wall near Ashley*
                  Ashley: WHAT THE--*shoots*
                  *the creature jumps out of the way and then leaps for her*
                  Helen: NO!
                  Will: *in a split second dashes forward and knocks Ashley to the side, out of the wolf's path*
                  Ashley: Will? Will, are you okay? Holy...
                  Will: *panting* Yeah...
                  *creature growls*
                  Aurelia: *leaps at it, slashing claws, while the other attackers retreat into the tunnel* WE NEED HENRY!!
                  *as if on cue, there is an even louder growl and another wolf jumps out of the shadows and wrestles the assailant to the ground, freeing a wounded Aurelia*
                  *they fight, tumbling over one another until Henry takes hold of the other one and throws it against the wall, momentarily confusing it*
                  Helen: *runs to Nikola* Nikola! Oh my god...
                  Nikola: *indicating the wolf* It...got to me before I could get away... *coughs and blood sputters out of his mouth*
                  *growl*
                  Aurelia: HELEN!
                  Henry: *tries leaping for the other wolf but misses*
                  *it jumps towards Helen*
                  Nikola: *with a last surge of strength, hurls himself up off the ground and knocks Helen aside, simultaneously swiping at the creature with his claws*
                  Henry & Aurelia: *jump on top of it and wrestle with it until a swipe of Henry's paw finally knocks it out*
                  *long silence*
                  Ashley: *still in shock with Will holding her* Mom?
                  Helen: *looks up* *sees Nikola lying unconscious* *whispering* Oh no...Nikola...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    i'll reply when im not so damn tired... can't keep my eyes open much longer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      i'll reply when im not so damn tired... can't keep my eyes open much longer.
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh, lol...go catch some Z's
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

now i just gotta let the bunnies nibble... dont worry hopefully later on i'll come up w/ something
                        sigpic

Comment

Ashley: *looking at Helen* Mom.
                          Helen: Ashley, no...
                          Ashley: *determined* Mom, we need to get him inside right now.
                          Helen: *sighing* All right...
                          *they all join together around Nikola, and then Ashley teleports them back into the building*
                          Helen: Quickly, get him on a stretcher! *looks at Aurelia as Henry slinks away to re-transform* You, sit down. You're badly wounded. *to Ashley* Make sure that one *nods to knocked-out werewolf, somehow still in wolf form* gets a heavy dose of sedative.
                          *Helen and Will lift the unconscious Nikola on a stretcher*
                          Helen: Turn him on his chest. He's got horrible scratches on his back. *Will helps her turn him over* All right...can you go find Bigfoot? I'm going to need his help.
                          Will: Sure. *nods and runs off*
                          Helen: *hooking Nikola up for a blood transfusion*
                          Aurelia: *quietly* Werewolf. One of the few things that can fatally harm a vampire...
                          Helen: *nods gravely* Are you all right over there? I just need to finish with him first. *starts taking Niko's robe and shirt off so she can tend to the wounds*
                          Aurelia: I'll be fine.
                          Ashley: Here, I'll help you until Henry comes back to lock this guy up *waves at other werewolf*
                          Helen: *running a gloved hand over the deep scratches on Niko's back* Oh, Nikola...

Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

i can work with that...

The three immortals follow the rest.

Jana: I can help him *softly.*
                            Duncan: *looks at Jana.* you're able to heal..*pauses* you just never do...
                            Jana: *nods.* And probably with good reason too... It take's a lot out of me, just like when I teleport.. I can... I just have to tap into those abilities on a regular basis.
                            Adam: I think you should help him.. let him know that you're not a threat to him.
                            Jana: *looks at him.* You could help too.. you're a doctor.. but you are less familiar with vampires, demons and werewolves *pauses.* true you've may have seen my engage them... not by choice but cuz i wanted to... an instinct.. that had given me that knoweldge.
                            Duncan: Well I guess you're just full of surprises, in all the time that i've known you, you've never mentioned that you were familar with other creatures of the supernautral.
                            Jana: *cups his face in her hands as she kisses him.* I'm a witch sweatheart, I keep that knowledge of what I learn in texts and in other books memorized.. never know when it may come in handy.
                            Duncan: You are right *kisses her back.*
                            Adam: and that's a very good thing... *smirks as he leans over and kisses her softly.* we'll help, rather you'll help then we'll give you a proper rub down.
                            Jana: Now that sounds like a plan... you two planning on giving me a very through rub down... hmmm *kisses him back.*
                            Adam: After little one

infirmary... i guess would be the next location.. *snickers*

The three walk into the infirmary.

Jana: *walks over towards where the Tesla is laying on the bed, and looks at Helen.* There are things that you don't know about me, but you will soon find out. *moves her hands slowly over the wounds as they slowly heal* as a witch I also possess the ability to heal others, and curse as needed, *pauses, as she looks away.* Druitt will now live with the memories of those he killed, his past crimes as he lives his live, i could have taken his life from him, I didn't.. I held his life in my hands, my blade short of taking it from him. *sighs softly as she walks back towards her lovers and with a glance back towards the doc,* He will live, his vampire healing will take hold, love him as he loves you.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Uhhh" (gets dragged to the infirmary by TeslaBabe) (Wakes up an hour later) "Looks over and waves at Tesla" "Now I have something to do.." (3 hours later) (uncorks a bottle of rum and places on snare) "Five, four, three, two.." Jack sparrow:"RUM!!!" MeSnares him and takes rum and looks inside) "HOW IS IT ALREADY EMPTY?!" (Goes and finds John dragging Jack behind) (Later)
                              John:'What are YOU doing here (laughs insanely)."
                              MeStarts chucking bottles of rum at him)
                              John:What you think that will hurt me?!"
                              Me:Opens bag 'He stole your rum Jack"
                              John:What are you doing.
                              Jack:MY RUM!!!!
                              MEits and watches happily.
                              Cabal agentShoots me with dart0
                              Me: What was tthhaatt II ffeeall wweirrd...
                              sigpic

Comment

shesh SC... ya not havin a lick of luck are ya.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X