Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    Spoiler:
    *smirks* hmmm makin out in a thunderboomer.. the distracted pair... but oh well.. they're havin fun so that's good *grins.*
    Spoiler:
    It was only appropriate, considering that lightning is Niko's forte

Helen & Niko: *still making out*
    Helen: *slides her hands back down to Niko's chest and starts fiddling with the buttons on his shirt*
    Nikola: *slowly breaks kiss and looks down* What are you doing?
    Helen: *smirks as she gently unbuttons more of his shirt* Isn't it obvious? *leans forward and kisses his chest as she continues to unbutton his shirt*
    Nikola: *sigh* *brings his hands up her back to entwine his fingers in her hair*
    Helen: *looks up*
    Nikola: To think that your hair could ever be..."contaminated" would be a crime, Helen...
    Helen: *kisses his mouth and then returns to kissing his chest as she undos the buttons*

Spoiler:
    *innocent whistle*
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"Covers eyes" "then goes back to swimming in the rain" "pool gets hit by lightning' "crawls out of pool' OWCH!!
      sigpic

Comment

Helen: *finishes unbuttoning Niko's shirt and vest and slides her hands against his chest, still kissing it*
        Nikola: *sigh**rubs nose against Helen's forehead*
        Helen: *leans cheek against his chest*
        Nikola: *smiles softly**moves his nose down her cheek to her neck and kisses her*
        Helen: *tilts her head as he kisses her**SIGH*

Spoiler:
        Presumably this is going to last for a while...
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
          *giggles* mmmhmmm nothin like em having some well deserved alone time together.... can we say... misbehaving much.... *winks* course i do the same thing w/ Jana and Duncan..*grins* they love their alone time.... *smirks.*
          sigpic

Comment

*Evan and Gwen walk into the main room*
            Evan: Anybody seen Jack and Ianto?
            Gwen: Step out for one second and then they disappear. Just like all the other couples that have formed here tonight.
            Carson: Sorry lass. Haven't seen 'em. One minute they were here, next thing you know, the lightning knocks out power and then they've disappeared.
            Gwen: *sighs* That doesn't surprise me. I'll check the labs.
            Evan: I'll check the rooms upstairs. We all know how frisky Jack gets during thunderstorms... Well, he's frisky all the time. I forget who I'm talking about.

Comment

Spoiler:

Nikola: *murmuring against Helen's neck*
              Helen: *running her fingers up and down Niko's chest*

*some time later*

Nikola & Helen: *kissing deeply again*
              *loud thunderclap*
              Helen: *shivering* Maybe we should go back in now...
              Nikola: *smirking* Race you.
              Helen: With you being a vampire, that isn't exactly fai--HEY!
              Nikola: *dashes off laughing*
              Helen: *giggling and running after him* I should have the head start!
              Nikola: I'm going slow just for you!
              Helen: You--you--
              *they chase each other wildly around the garden until they get near the door*
              Helen: *leaps forward and tries to tackle Niko*
              Nikola: *sweeps her feet off the ground and scoops her up into his arms*
              Helen: *squeals* *kicking* Nikola! *laughing* What are you--put me down! Niko--
              Nikola: *cuts her off with a deep kiss*
              Helen: *sigh* *wraps her arms around his neck*
              Nikola: *begins turning in circles as they kiss until he is twirling Helen around*
              Helen: *laughing*

Spoiler:
              Oh, the cuteness
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

***room where a certain distracted immortal couple are.***

Jana: *has her arms around her lover as she slowly kisses him, as their kiss comes to an end, she slowly trails her lips along his neck and shoulder as she redarkens the already fading mark.* There are down sides to us being immortal, any marks I may make on you heal up, leaving nothing but smooth unblemished skin.
                Duncan: Well sweetheart, guess you have to just darken the marks. *allows his fingers to trace her tattoo, it's of a pentagram with a sword stuck through it.* well your tattoo remains in place, *pauses as he takes her face in his hands as he kisses her soundly.* love you my beautiful immortal witch *murmurs between their kisses.*
                Jana: Yes it does and it fits who i am too... my being a witch... the pentagram and the sword for my being immortal, having them together, symboilizes my being an immortal witch. *responds to his kiss with as much passion.* love you as well my handsome Highlander *murmured softly between their kisses.*
                Duncan: *swings her up and carries her back towards the bed, and slowly starts to kiss his way down her body.* let me worship you love, show you the passion, that i possess.
                Jana: *arches into his touch as he kisses his way down her body.* I know your passion sweetheart, I feel it each time we're together and when we meditate together, allowing our bond to grow stronger.
                Duncan: *smirks* Mmm it does grow stronger, *gazes at her.* you also share that kind of bond with the old man too... *pauses.* could you.. tap into our power.
                Jana: Ohh my love, yours is only a drop in the bucket compared to his... but i don't mind it... if I wanted to do so I could... but i really have no reason to do so... I've allowed that bond between the three of us to grow.. it also serves to help balance me... but i'm not sharing my bed with him... at least not right now... *blushes.* i may have in the past...
                Duncan: *smirks at her.* I know that.. at least we help balance you like we do. *starts to slowly tease her.*
                Jana: Mmm yes... right there love. *pants softly.* don't stop love

**the rest can't be mentioned... cuz a certain couple are misbehaving.**

*main room.*

Adam: *looks at those who are remaining, (The expanded TW team... Evan, Gwen ect.) * So they (Jack/Ianto) disappear at odd times too hmm. *smirks* seems like they have more in common with Jana and Duncan... those two will disappear at odd times too.
                Last edited by CKO; 15 May 2009, 10:09 AM. Reason: typos
                sigpic

Comment

Nikola: *runs inside with Helen and into her office* *carries her to the couch and kisses her repeatedly while setting her down on it*
                  Helen: *in between kisses* Oh, Nikola...we're drenched...we need to dry off...*sighs as he grants her a particularly deep kiss*
                  Nikola: *completely distracted* Mmmhmmm, yes...whatever you say...
                  Helen: *rakes her fingers through his hair*
                  Nikola: *sigh*
                  Helen: No...really, Nikola...we'll get sick...or at least I will...*sighs as he softly kisses her neck again*
                  Nikola: *reluctantly moves away from her**rubbing his hands against her arms to warm her up* I suppose you want to change into something warm and dry.
                  Helen: Well...yes...don't you?
                  Nikola: I generate my own heat, remember?
                  Helen: Everybody does, you just generate more heat than normal people...
                  Nikola: Oh, go and get all dolled up if you must. *stands up off couch*
                  Helen: *standing and keeping her arms around his neck* But what about you?
                  Nikola: I'll figure something out.
                  *they kiss*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*still running around widely in teh rain*
                    whoo!
                    sigpic

Comment

*with the distracted immortal witch and her handsome highlander.*
                      Spoiler:
                      dontcha just love my creative locations.

Duncan: We should erm.. get up... can't spend all day in bed.
                      Jana: Mmm and why not.. we've spend all day in bed in the past... getting up long enough to eat. *trails her lips along his neck.*
                      Duncan: Yes we have *grins.* it's kinda nice too... but *kisses her.* not when supposed to be working.. *pauses.* the old man has got to be getting tired though.
                      Jana: *looks towards the door as her senses start to tingle.*
                      Duncan: *follows her gaze.* I'll take that as a yes perhaps.
                      Jana: Mmmhmm *crawls out of the bed and pulls on her lover's shirt, pads over towards the door and opens it.* getting tired old man.
                      Adam: *nods.* Just a bit... we still have distracted couples doing their own things *walks into the room.*
                      Jana: *closes the door behind him and walks back over towards the bed and sits down.*
                      Adam: *snickers.* I see you grabbed the closest shirt too.
                      Jana: *nods.* They're comfy... hey at least I didn't answer the door with only a sheet wrapped around me.
                      Duncan: You've done that before my beautiful witch *snakes his arms around her as his hands slip under the shirt.*
                      Jana: *blushes.* Yes I have.
                      Adam: On more then one occasion if I recall correctly, *snickers.* including when we were together.
                      Jana: Hush old man, *mutters.* you would remember wouldn't ya.
                      Adam: Yes I would.
                      Duncan: *looks at Adam and then at Jana.* Well now you two are just picking on each other. *nuzzles her neck.*
                      Jana: Mmmhmmm *leans into his arms.* It's fun too. *sticks her tongue out.*
                      Adam: *shakes his head.* Very mature little one.. *moves closer towards her and looks at Duncan* she's misbehaving.
                      Duncan: It does seem like it.. *smirks at him.* but could she handle both of us at the same time.
                      Jana: Hmmm both of ya at the same time... well who knows... you willing to find out *smirks, as she reachs up to remove the shirt.*
                      Adam: Uh.. uhm.. damn... I've forgotten how very beautiful you really are.
                      Jana: You see something you like old man, *purrs.*
                      Duncan: *murmurs in her ear.* You want both of us hmm...
                      Adam: *gazes at Jana.* You know I do, *reaches up to remove his shirt.*
                      Jana: Okay... yes I want both of ya.. *a blush starts to spread from her face and down the rest of her body.*
                      Adam: Damn that blush is going all the way down *looks at Duncan.* guess that answers your question Highlander.. I think she can handle the both of us.

*** right this is gettin long enough... fun to be had now.. move along. ***

Spoiler:
                      the three have of them have one complex and interesting relationship.. but it works too... it's kinda like a triangle thing goin on.
                      sigpic

Comment

"damn it stopped raining, ahh well"
                        *Back inside dripping all over the floor*
                        "Henry, would you mind mopping up? I'm really not in the mood, I've got to find Jack, he'll have found the alchohol by now and I should probably get him before he finishes the whole lot, and in his search for more finds a few of our dissapearing couples."
                        *smirks, leaves without waiting for a reply*
                        sigpic

Comment

*a while later*

Helen: *walking back into the office in a robe and pajamas * *drying her hair with a towel*
                          Nikola: Well, I never thought I'd see you looking so relaxed.
                          Helen: Nikola! I didn't know you were already...*stops to look at what he's wearing*
                          Nikola: Do you have a problem with me wearing pajamas and a dressing gown? You aren't dressed any different.
                          Helen: Did the Big Guy give you those? They don't fit you at all... *giggling*
                          Nikola: So what if he did? ...oh, I'm not really that skinny, am I?
                          Helen: You need to eat more, my darling. *sits down on the couch next to him and rubs her hand along his chest*
                          Nikola: You have more pressing things to worry about than my health. *takes her hand in his and absently plays with her fingers*
                          Helen: But you are still rather important. *grows more serious**whispering* I don't want to lose you...
                          Nikola: *quickly cups her face in his hands* I'll never leave you, Helen. I made a promise to myself long ago that I wouldn't...even before you loved me...even when it seemed that we were apart...
                          Helen: *putting her arms around his neck* Oh, but Nikola...you can't control everything...
                          Nikola: I'm not saying that I can... But by my own will I would never leave you...
                          Helen: Then take more care of yourself...my dear Niko...
                          Nikola: *eyes soften at the use of his nickname* You never call me that.
                          Helen: I wanted to...now...
                          Nikola: *his eyes travel over her before he pulls her face to his and kisses her softly*
                          Helen: *curls her legs underneath her and leans against him* *runs her fingers against his chest where his collar opens* My darling Niko...
                          Nikola: *smiles softly and kisses her forehead*

Spoiler:
                          I make myself squee sometimes...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            awww... squeeness is quite alright... *smirks*
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Squeeness certainly helps distract one from concentrating on all that mouth pain due to having wisdom teeth taken out

Helen: *snuggling against Nikola more* *looking up* Kiss me again.
                              Nikola: *pulls her closer to him and kisses her soundly*
                              *they continue kissing for a good few minutes...*

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Evan: *walking the upstairs hallway of the Sanctuary; calling out* Jack? Ianto? Where are you guys? Come on, we've got work to do! Ianto! Jack!
                                *door slightly opens quietly behind Evan, then opens all the way. Before he can react, a hand reaches out, covers his mouth and another pulls him into the room. Door closes as quietly as it opened*

Comment

Working...
                                X