Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Off-World (RPG Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Transmission from Boris's hive to Hive 95*

Bullseye: Thank you, TW. The replicator form insect probe that was used to aid in Kit's rescue can be shipped to Queen Safaria's hive, care of Joanna. She will know best how to contact Fifth to return the robot to him.

Comment

Fifth: *in comunication with Betua who is back at Safaria's hive.* I am missing a replicator. it was one that I used in search for the young wraithling, Kit, I believe his name was, have you seen it?

Betua: o_o oh... did you retrieve them from carnival?

Fifth: most definitely...I didn't have time to return them to the planet so I put them in the cargo of the dart you lent me...Four of which are still there.

Betua: I am sorry I haven't seen any since Kits rescue.

Comment

**Hive 95 Tech Engineering.**

*TW returns to the labs, seeing Gordon and Wraithguyver working on a new piece of technology.*

TW: What have we here?

*Gordon looks up while Wraithguyver keeps working.*

Gordon: This is a new version of the coffee detector. It can now detect not only decaf coffee, but instant and artficial coffee. This ensures that the Lantean expedition keeps it's word in providing premium, genuine coffee.

*TW nods.*

TW: Very good. Perfect the technology and we will present it to Queen amadala.

Gordon: Sounds good. Did you per chance finding out anything about the insect probe?

TW: Yes I did in fact. Boris's hive has informed me that we should send the replicator form probe to Betua's hive. I've been given coordinates of their current location. Please pack up and send the probe to Betua's hive. Be sure to label he package "In care of Joanna" to ensure it reaches the proper destination.

*Gordon nods. He prepares the insect probe for shipping. Surprisingly the probe seems happy to enter the shipping box. Gordon and TW pack stuffing into the box to prevent damage. Gordon addresses the box as instructed. In a few minutes the box is on it's way to the InterGalaxy Courier for shipping. *

Comment

Eratai: hey, your Joanna right?

Joanna: that is correct.

Eratai: this came for you about five minuets ago *hands Joanna a box*

Joanna: hmmm... thanks. *holds package to ear and hears a little movement* ah, there you went. Fifth is worried sick about you. *Places the box with the replicator scout into her backpack and decides to borrow Betua's dart to deliver it.*

Comment

**Hive 95 - Cargo Bay 16**

*Queen Amadala is inspecting a shipment of coffee that just arrived from the Lantean Expedition. TW has been summoned to assist in the inspection, along with Gordon and Wraithguyver. They are using the new and improved coffee detector.*

Gordon (Scanning a box): The detector is now scanning the contents. *The hand held scanner beeps, and flashes green lights as Gordon waves the scanner over the crate.*
            This crate contains genuine coffee.

Queen Amadala (QA): I am pleased so far. *The Queen walks around the pallets of crates. there are 20 pallets sitting in the bay, delivered by the InterGalaxy Courier. She runs her hands along the crates. While not a fan of regular coffee, Queen Amadala has developed a taste for the high quality gourmet coffees. She even had a coffee bar installed in her section of Devearaux.* This shipment passes my inspection.

TW: We'll have Gordon and Wraithguyver complete their scan. As of now, it is too early to say the entire shipment is genuine.

Wraithguyver: It seems they sent us more then we ordered.

TW: Really? That is unusual. They rarely send more then we order. How much extra did we receive?

Wraithguyver: Looks like 2 extra pallets of gourmet Roden Dylax Gourmet. Assorted flavors.

QA: I can not keep that much extra gourmet on hand. It will not remain fresh.

TW: How about we send some to our guests who came to dinner a few days ago?

QA: That sounds like a good idea. See to it that happens, TW.

TW: Will do. (To Gordon and Wraithguyver): Complete the scan and report to the Queen directly. You are free after you are done.

*Gordon and Wraithguyver nod. TW, in the meantime, heads to his office in the Commandership District. On the way, he spies Lucas skateboarding down the halls. TW shoots him a telepathic jab, and he falls off his board.*

Lucas: What the hell?

TW: Shouldn't you be working on your diplomatic negotiations?

Lucas: I... uhhh.... was.

TW: Was. *Nods his head.* Don't let Queen Amadala catch you goffing off. She's in the cargo bay and will probably be heading back soon. So make sure your work is done.

Lucas: Yeah... Yeah.

TW: Seriously Lucas. You want to get suspended again?

Lucas: No.

TW: Exactly.

*TW heads to his office. Lucas picks up his skateboard and then heads off toward his quarters to go complete his work. A moment after Lucas left, Queen Amadala is seen with her entourage as she makes her way to her quarters. TW enters his spacious office within the Commandership district. His holoscreen is flashing a message. he opens it. The InterGalaxy Courier has shipped the replicator probe to its destination. TW nods happily. TW looks at his papers on his desk. He leans back and telepathically sends a message to Boris's Hive.

Hello again Boris. The Lantean Expedition has sent us too much gourmet coffee. We were wandering if you would like the extra. It is two pallets of Roden Dylax gourmet, assorted flavors. It is highly prized, as our Queen enjoys it greatly. Devearaux serves the coffee from it's breakfast menu. It is a widely esteemed coffee blend. If you at all interested in any, we will ship some over.

After sending the message, TW gets to work on his tasks for the day. *

Comment

*Boris's hive - the bridge*

Billy: Incoming transmission from Hive 95. *plays message*

Alec: I have not eaten at Devearaux for breakfast, but I'm sure that everything on the breakfast menu is as good as the acclaimed dinner menu. We should definitely accept.

Liam: It will be a good follow-up treat from that unforgettable dinner event. Many of the crew and the worshippers will be pleased.

Bullseye: *looking over the telepathic cage device that is embedded in the wall and making notes in his data tablet so that he can build more of them* Ask them if it is wayward Wraith approved.

Liam: I'll respond.

Liam: Hello, TechnoWraith, this is Liam responding on behalf of Boris, who is visiting TPD-123 at the moment. The gourmet coffee would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your generous offer.

Comment

*TW receives the transmission from Liam.*

TW: Greetings Liam. Would you be interested in both pallets? We will send over as much as you would like.

Comment

Liam: Sure, we will take both pallets and distribute the packets on the hive and down on the planet.

Comment

**Hive 95 - Cargo Bay 16**

*TW and Gordon are inspecting the two pallets of gourmet coffee. Gordon applies the shipping labels onto the two pallets. TW takes a final walk around as the cargo bay doors open and an Intergalaxy courier ship pulls in and lands near the pallets. An employee gets out a few seconds later, with a clipboard and rf scanner. He approaches TW and Gordon.*

TW: ahhh... that was quick.

Employee: Yes, we pride ourselves on being on-time.

Gordon: Excellent. Here is your paperwork. *Hands employee the shipping paperwork.*

Employee: Good. *Looks at the paperwork and scans it with the rf scanner. A moment later, a robotic forklift appears from the cargo hatch of the InterGalaxy Courier ship. It pulls up near the pallets, ready for the deliveries. The employee scans the two address labels applied to the pallets. The forklift picks up the first pallet and then carefully moves it to the Courier ship. *

Employee (To TW): Please sign at the two x's. *TW signs at the two x's while the forklift returns to pick up the second pallet.* Excellent. Here's your copy. You've requested delivery confirmation. We will send you a notification of delivery when the receiver signs the confirmation receipt. Have a good day.

TW: You too. Thank you.

*The Intergalaxy Courier Employee heads back to the ship. A moment later the ship departs the cargo bay. TW sends a telepathic message to Liam.

"Liam, the two pallets just left the cargo bay aboard the Intergalaxy Courier. Delivery confirmation is requested. You will be asked to sign a confirmation upon receipt of the pallets. "

**Hive 95 - Devearaux

*Devon is seen with Virgil in the restaurant office. Both are actually off duty, but they stopped in anyway. Devon looked at the bustling restaurant outside. A wraith in a chef's uniform knocks at the open door.*

Devon: Yes?

Chef Wraith: We seem to have run out of tuscany and pesto.

Virgil: check Stock 4. We put the latest deliveries in Stock 4 because Stock 1 was full.

Chef Wraith: Okay.

*Devon watches as the wraith goes off to Stock 4.*

Devon: You know I remember Shaun from Boris's hive being really interested in having his own restaurant. Maybe we should visit him and see how he is. We can help him set up a restaurant if he wants.

*Virgil nods in agreement.*

Devon sends a telepathic message.

"To Boris's hive: This is Devon and Virgil. We would like to visit Shaun and see if he wishes any aid in establishing a dining facility within the Hive. May we establish a time to visit and see Shaun and the Hive?"

**Morokko's Dart**

*Morokko is off exploring the galaxy again. He enjoyed the dinner at Devearaux but then got bored and wandered off. He had gone to the Dartbay and took his Dart out for a spin. While exploring he approaches another Hive. It doesn't respond aggressively, so Morokko approaches carefully.*

Spoiler:
                    OOC: Morokko has discovered the Chill-out hive. He will jump over to the Chill out Hive thread for further interaction with the chill out Hive.

Comment

*Boris's hive - the bridge*

Liam: *telepathically to TW* Will do, TW, thanks again.

Spoiler:
                      (((OOC: FYI, we have 2 versions of Shawn in the game:

Shawn is ciannwn's chef in Boris's hive.
                      Shaun is WraithSlave's AU version of Shawn in the Chill-Out Hive with longer, whiter hair who prefers to enjoy luxurious food rather than to cook it)))

Comment

Betua: *relaxing in his and Joanna's worship room, arm around his worshiper*

Joanna: so what have you and Eratai determined about that Tau'ri ship around Aegis 7?

Betua: *sighs* no way to tell. I would like to ask the Atlanteans about it. if they have a missing ship. The ship is badly damaged and we are getting no response when we hail them, which might mean a busted array. We'll need to board the ship to find out more.

Joanna: Did we have anymore sightings of that Phyrexian scout ship recently?

Betua: no, not yet as far as we know they just are scouting the Pegasus Hopefully they won't come back.

***Bridge***
                        Safaria: Eratai, where is Betua?

Eratai: Think he is being "worshiped" *chuckles softly*

Safaria: very well. Then can you please send a message to our allies about the find. perhaps they know about a missing vessle.

Eratai: yes, my queen.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post

Spoiler:
                          (((OOC: FYI, we have 2 versions of Shawn in the game:

Shawn is ciannwn's chef in Boris's hive.
                          Shaun is WraithSlave's AU version of Shawn in the Chill-Out Hive with longer, whiter hair who prefers to enjoy luxurious food rather than to cook it)))
                          Spoiler:
                          OOC: I meant to interact with Shawn, the chef. I forgot the spelling used for the name. ^.^

Comment

Spoiler:
                            So who hive is this thread for?

Comment

Spoiler:
                              It started out as Hive 95, then TechnoWraith was busy for a few months so this thread was used for anything that happens that is not on The Planet or Boris's Hive, like Moana's hive or exploring other planets. I think GateWorld used to storage archive threads that didn't have activity in them after so many days, so making the thread Off-World and having more plots kept this thread it from being stored at that time.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                It's also handy as an emergency thread in case all other threads are blocked by ongoing plots. Not that this happens all too often. If anyone has an idea for a plot for this thread don't hesitate to say so. For example we could have another expedition involving Hive 95.

Comment

Working...
                                X