Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Kit: Zoo-zoo!
    DS: The zoo it is then. Now we only have to wait for Uncle Tommy and Uncle Rhys and then we can go to earth. You should be in bed soon.

*Draygon looks up as Tommy enters her room*

Dray: Hey Tommy, you seen Michael at all?
    Tommy: Uh... er... the last time I saw him he was in his lab. He... er... told me to tell you that he is working on an experiment for a very long time because it's critical that he doesn't leave it until it's done. Oh, and you mustn't go to see him there because the whole of deck three could be filled with poisonous gas from the experiment.

Michael: *telepathically to Rhys* I don't know if she has the protien or not, I will have to perform a blood test later.
    Rhys *telepathically to Michael*. I beg you, check that out. I can't bear the thought of anyone on this ship could be having that protein.

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
      ariel * to Mar* : i feel much better now. where is the kid? and where is michael? tell him there is no need for a blood test
      Michael: I'm here. I'm assuming the kid you are refering to is Kit, and I don't know where he is at the moment.
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Mar: Well, maybe we don't need a blood test done Michael, just as long as no one tries to feed on her. Unless, you feel that it is a must....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          DS: The zoo it is then. Now we only have to wait for Uncle Tommy and Uncle Rhys and then we can go to earth. You should be in bed soon.

Tommy: Uh... er... the last time I saw him he was in his lab. He... er... told me to tell you that he is working on an experiment for a very long time because it's critical that he doesn't leave it until it's done. Oh, and you mustn't go to see him there because the whole of deck three could be filled with poisonous gas from the experiment.

Rhys *telepathically to Michael*. I beg you, check that out. I can't bear the thought of anyone on this ship could be having that protein.
          ariel : *biting her pillow* oh...need to talk to the commander! those people will... * feels the painkiller walking through her veins* ...hunt me? i guess...
          sigpic

Comment

ariel : something??? i'm not a "something " !!! * holding tight the pillow*
            Michael: My apologies.
            Kit: Me no sleepy though.

Dray: Right... okay Tommy, what is Michael really up to?

Michael: Ariel, do you remember if... uh... I gave you the Hoffin protien at all?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              Mar: Well, maybe we don't need a blood test done Michael, just as long as no one tries to feed on her. Unless, you feel that it is a must....
              Rhys *whispering to Mar*: That blood test IS a must. Imagine she gets hurt again and a Wraith who doesn't know her finds her unconscious and tries to help...?

Comment

Rhys *whispering to Mar*: That blood test IS a must. Imagine she gets hurt again and a Wraith who doesn't know her finds her unconscious and tries to help...?
                Mar: You're right. *takes a syringe and other equipment* Sorry dear. *takes blood samples and takes them to Michael's lab to be tested later*
                sigpic

Comment

Michael: My apologies.

Michael: Ariel, do you remember if... uh... I gave you the Hoffin protien at all?
                  ariel * scared* : no, you did not. that means i am an easy prey for "them"...don't let 'em kill me, please !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

DS: Kit, it's almost bed time. You really ought to sleep as soon as we are home. I will read a short bedtime story to you.

Tommy: He should've send Rhys, I'm no use with this. Sorry, Draygon, but Michael says it's a secret. I think he wants to prepare another gift for you.

Comment

ariel * scared* : no, you did not. that means i am an easy prey for "them"...don't let 'em kill me, please !!!
                      Rhys: NO ONE is going to kill you as long as you're not threatening us or one of our worshippers. We're not barbarians.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                        Mar: You're right. *takes a syringe and other equipment* Sorry dear. *takes blood samples and takes them to Michael's lab to be tested later*
                        Michael: I'll make sure to get those done as soon as possible. I'll also make some other tests as well. I really wish that I hadn't tried out so many experiments
                        sigpic

Comment

**Telepathic message from Boris**

Boris: What is the current situation with the new arrival?
                          sigpic

Comment

Michael: I'll make sure to get those done as soon as possible. I'll also make some other tests as well. I really wish that I hadn't tried out so many experiments
                            Mar: Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes. Don't feel bad, I forgive you.

*to Ariel* No one is hurting you, we just have to get you feeling better and settled in.

*to self* Maybe she needs sedatives?
                            sigpic

Comment

Rhys: NO ONE is going to kill you as long as you're not threatening us or one of our worshippers. We're not barbarians.
                              ariel : * very confused* i'm not a threat ! ask michael, he's the one responsable . who are you??? will you feed on me? don't do it... please...don't want to die! * crying*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Rhys pats Michael on the shoulder*
                                Rhys: Michael, old boy. I think everyone - including her - *points to Ariel* wishes that.

Comment

Working...
                                X