Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Karl: Rhys should know better. *gives Kit a movie and DVD player* It is a kid movie from Earth. For some reason, Mar brought it here to watch. You can watch it before Draygon comes to send you to bed.
    *Kit looks at DVD and DVD player, and then back at Karl*

Kit:
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *Kit looks at DVD and DVD player, and then back at Karl*

Kit:
      Karl: Oh yeah, I forgot. *connects DVD player to tv, turns it on, and plays the movie* Here Kit. *hands Kit remote control* This works the DVD. Press this to play, pause, stop, rewind, and fastforward the movie. Or, you could just watch it through and call someone for help when you need it.
      sigpic

Comment

Karl: Oh yeah, I forgot. *connects DVD player to tv, turns it on, and plays the movie* Here Kit. *hands Kit remote control* This works the DVD. Press this to play, pause, stop, rewind, and fastforward the movie. Or, you could just watch it through and call someone for help when you need it.
        Kit: Okay... *watches screen* Why it quiet?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          Kit: Okay... *watches screen* Why it quiet?
          Karl: *turns up the volume and puts movie on full screen mode* There. *gives Kit a pillow and blankie in case he falls asleep during movie*
          sigpic

Comment

Karl: *turns up the volume and puts movie on full screen mode* There. *gives Kit a pillow and blankie in case he falls asleep during movie*
            *Kit snuggles into the blanket and keeps watching the film*
            sigpic

Comment

Karl: Bye Kit, I have to go back to work. I am still in the middle of my shift. *pats Kit again and leaves*
              sigpic

Comment

Karl: Bye Kit, I have to go back to work. I am still in the middle of my shift. *pats Kit again and leaves*
                *Kit keeps watching the film, and ignores Karl's departure*
                sigpic

Comment

*DS and Tommy walk into the rec room and find Kit watching tv*

DS: Hello Kit! Which movie are you watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    *DS and Tommy walk into the rec room and find Kit watching tv*

DS: Hello Kit! Which movie are you watching?
                    Kit: *not looking away from TV* Don't know...

*muches some more pizza*
                    sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Hey, I know that movie! It's the one with the little orange fishies! "Losing Nero"!

DS: "Finding Nemo".

Tommy: Oh.

*DS and Tommy sit down beside Kit*

DS: We could draw something if you like. It's not good for little Wraithies to watch too much tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Tommy: Hey, I know that movie! It's the one with the little orange fishies! "Losing Nero"!

DS: "Finding Nemo".

Tommy: Oh.

*DS and Tommy sit down beside Kit*

DS: We could draw something if you like. It's not good for little Wraithies to watch too much tv.
                        Kit: *obviosuly not listening* Wha?

*munches more pizza and juice*
                        sigpic

Comment

DS: I think we have a case of early tv addiction here. *goes over to the tv and turns it off*

Tommy: Oh. I'd have liked to watch that movie.

DS: Sorry, dear, but it's better for Kit if we either get him to bed or do play with him. Besides, I have that movie on DVD on earth and we can watch it anytime you like.

Comment

Kit: Wha! Fishes gone!

*goes over to the TV and tries to look behind it to see if the fish have fall out the back*
                            sigpic

Comment

DS *giggling*: No, Kit. Nothing happened to the fishes. They're all well. That was just a film of those fishes. You know films? Wait, I'll show you. *gets out a small mobile phone* What a lucky coincidence that I forgot to take it out of my bag before we left for the hive. It's not as if I could call anyone from out here anyway.

*presses a button on the phone*

Look, Kit. Now I'm making a film of you and Uncle Tommy. You can say something or wave if you like.

Comment

Kit: Wha? *looks at DS's phone and tries to grab it* Wha that? It shiny...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X