Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Tommy gets up from the sofa*

Tommy: I think there is still paper around here somewhere and your crayons are on this cupboard. *hands over crayons and paper to Kit*

Kit: What I draw, Uncle Tommy?

Tommy: Draw a snuggle bunny for Uncle Todd?

Kit: Me do! *starts drawing squiggly lines*

Rhys:

Comment

*Kit keeps scribbly-drawing, then looks up at Rhys*

Kit: Hee...

*drawis a quick picture on another sheet of paper, then goes back to drawing the picture for Todd*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        *Kit keeps scribbly-drawing, then looks up at Rhys*
        *drawis a quick picture on another sheet of paper, then goes back to drawing the picture for Todd*
        Tommy: What was that, Kit? I didn't see it right.

Rhys: *snore*snore*snore* CH! Mpf... *stretches and yawns* Last night has worn me completely out. I need to see Gabriel to get me some clone for dinner so I'm fit for TP's party tonight.

Tommy *chuckling*: Overdid the juicing up last night?

Rhys *dragging a weary hand across his face*: Not only that. See you later.

Comment

*shows Tommy his quick drawing of Rhys on the sofa with asleep and snoreing*

Kit: Funny...
          sigpic

Comment

*shows Tommy his quick drawing of Rhys on the sofa with asleep and snoreing*

Kit: Funny...
            Tommy: *snort* VERY funny, Kit! You have captured him very good. Show that to Auntie DS when she comes back.

*DS comes back into the room, holding a nice and clean cuddle bunny and looking slightly ruffled herself*

DS *confused*: Oh my... I met Rhys on his way to Gabriel. He really has become very clingy lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              Tommy: *snort* VERY funny, Kit! You have captured him very good. Show that to Auntie DS when she comes back.

*DS comes back into the room, holding a nice and clean cuddle bunny and looking slightly ruffled herself*

DS *confused*: Oh my... I met Rhys on his way to Gabriel. He really has become very clingy lately.
              Kit: Snuggly Bunny!

*runs over to DS*
              sigpic

Comment

Kit: Snuggly Bunny!
                *runs over to DS*
                *DS gives Kit his bunny back*

DS: Your bunny is very happy to be clean again.

Kit *cuddles bunny*: Me and bunny can eat choclat again!

DS: Er... That's not a good idea, Kit.

Tommy: Didn't you already have chocolate today, Kit? You know you shouldn't eat too much of it.

Comment

Kit: Me like chocet. Do Snuggly Bunny's like creamy and strawbrees?
                  sigpic

Comment

Kit: Me like chocet. Do Snuggly Bunny's like creamy and strawbrees?
                    DS: Well, I guess Todd's Snuggle Bunny likes cream and strawberries, not sure about your snuggle bunny though. Maybe it's best if you don't try to give it food at all. Who is going to look after you when the party starts, Kit? You should be in bed by then, it's too late for little wraithies to stay up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      DS: Well, I guess Todd's Snuggle Bunny likes cream and strawberries, not sure about your snuggle bunny though. Maybe it's best if you don't try to give it food at all. Who is going to look after you when the party starts, Kit? You should be in bed by then, it's too late for little wraithies to stay up for.
                      Kit: But Uncle Todd said that Aunty TeePee would give me snuggles before bed...
                      sigpic

Comment

Kit: But Uncle Todd said that Aunty TeePee would give me snuggles before bed...
                        DS: Then we should take you over to Uncle Steve's hive to see Aunty TP, but after the snuggles you have to go straight to bed.

Tommy: It's about time we prepared for the party, isn't it?

DS *checks her watch*: Yes, it is. We have to wait for Rhys-

*The door bursts open and Rhys enters the room theatralically spreading his arms*
                        Rhys: Ta-DAAAAAH! Did I just hear my name? *rushes over to DS and sweeps her up, swirling her around*

Tommy: You know, it's getting a bit annoying, Rhys. Don't you think you're overdoing it?

DS: Er... I don't think so, Tommy.

Rhys: What am I doing wrong? You're all telling me to be nice and when I'm nice you're telling me not to be nice?

DS: It's alright, honey. Nothing wrong.
                        Now we can all fly over to Uncle Steve's hive, maybe we can help with the preparations.

Comment

Kit: Me go to party? YAY!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Kit: Me go to party? YAY!!!!
                            *Tommy picks up an excitedly bouncing Kit, ignoring his attempts to keep bouncing in Tommy's arms*

Kit: Snuggle Bunny! *points at his bunny which he has dropped*
                            Snuggle Bunny goes to party too!

*DS picks up the bunny and rolls up a sheet of paper to make a party hat*

DS: Here is your bunny and it even has a party hat.

Kit: Me too!

*DS rolls another sheet of paper and hands Kit his brand new party hat*

Kit:

*All leave the rec room*

Comment

*Draygon wanders into the rec room, where Michael is already sitting on the sofa*

Dray: Morning!

Michael: How can you possibly be so awake and cheery at this time in teh morning?

Dray: Because it's nearly the afternoon...

Michael: I really shouldn't have had some of that cocoa Rhys spkied with wraith-strength whisky last night...

*Dray goes to get Michael some of Zaddik's herbal tea*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Izzy limps into the rec room supported by Crockett who helps her into a seat*

Iz: Before anybody asks, it's not what it looks like.
                                Crockett: Yeah it does. You got a sprain and you wouldn't let me juice you up.
                                Iz: Well, I had to go to work, and being hyper all day is too disturbing for the animals.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X