Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kit: Me get it! *climbs up onto the chair again and hits buttons*

(( He's going to be starving!))
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*The matter converter produces twenty jam sandwiches*

Tommy: I think the quantity settings were wrong, Kit. But well done, you've successfully made yourself a jam sandwich. *picks up a sandwich for himself and takes a bite*
      Yummy, strawberry.

Comment

Orb: What are we going to do with all of these jam sandwiches? *grabs a jam sandwich for herself and adds peanut butter to it*

Bullseye: I know what I would do with them. *makes a frisbee throwing gesture with his arm*

Orb: Maybe we could feed them to the zoo animals. Do any of them eat jam sandwiches?

Comment

Kit: Zoo! Zoo! Zoo! Wanna see the 'leliphants!
          sigpic

Comment

Tommy: *through a mouthful of sandwich* Well, the leliphants could actually eat some of the sandwiches. Not all of them though - we wouldn't want the leliphants to get sick.

Rhys: Did it ever occur to you that you should eat up first before talking. Or if you have to talk to us, do it telepathically?

Tommy: *gulps* Sorry. I sometimes forget that human eating habits come with etiquette too. So, who wants to go to the zoo?

Comment

Kit: Memememeeeeeeeeeee!! *waves a jammy hand in the air excitedly*
              sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *chuckles at the convo about talking while eating*

Orb: *skips over to the cupboards to get a container to put the sandwiches in and packs them up for transporting*

Comment

Tommy: Okay so. The leliphants will be delighted about getting so much attention!

Rhys: I'll stay here and wait for DS. She said she'd come back from the meditation room soon and I don't dare to contact her telepathically now. The last time I reached out for her mind while she was meditating she got ballistic at me.

Tommy: Yes, that's because you're not exactly subtle when entering one's mind.

Rhys: I am subtle! Well, I can be subtle... in certain moments.

Tommy: *shrugs* If you say so. *heads for the door* Let's go and visit the leliphants and get Ian back to his chipmunk friends.

DS: *comes in* Hiya!
                  Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 08 August 2011, 08:27 AM. Reason: continuity edit :)

Comment

Kit: Yay! Can I bring squeaky leliphant so he can see his friends? *feeds Puppet the remains f his sandwich*
                    sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *to Kit* Is your leliphant here somewhere or do we need to stop by your room to get him?

Orb: *to DS while petting Ian* Was the chipmunk named after Ian the Wraith?

Comment

Kit: Left him under table yesterday *crawls under a nearby table and comes out cuddling Squeaky Leliphant, Puppet now held in his teeth*
                        sigpic

Comment

Tommy: *to Kit* Great! The leliphants will be happy to see him. But poor Puppet, you'd better not bite him too hard with your wraithy teeth.

DS: *to Orb* Ian was just a random name Tommy picked when naming the little fellow.

Tommy: Not quite. You know Ian, the Wraith has these ehm- protuding teeth? That's why you never see him smile. Because if he does, he looks like a chipmunk, kinda.

DS: *giggles* I never knew that.

Rhys: *saunters over to DS and puts an arm around her waist* Do you want to go to the zoo as well or would you rather go somewhere private and let me have a taste of your life force?

DS: It's clean and fresh life force, renewed by my meditation. *to the group* If you excuse us, we'll come to the zoo later.

Comment

Kit: *still with Puppet in his mouth* 'E no mine Leliphan!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Orb: Showing off pointy teeth is so Wraithy though. *giggles and points to Kit* Very Wraithy.

Bullseye: Growling and displaying teeth, all in the span of a few minutes? Interesting. Puppet seems to bring out Kit's Wraith nature.

Comment

Kit: *spits Puppet onto the floor* Me just run out of hands! *puts Squeaky Leliphant down, picks up Puppet and puts it back in his mouth then picks up Leliphant again. Walks over to Tommy and grins around Puppet*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X