Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jasper overhears the news over the network and, rumaging through the hoard of stuff out of the back of his converted dart, finds a plushie that resembles an egyptian pharoah. Then he sends one of the drones with it, with orders to send it to Joanne, Charles and Christhart as a congratulatory gift.

Comment

*Boris and Dave receive a communication from Draygon to say that Dave is now in charge of the archaeological digs and the hive museum. Boris makes a general announcement about it and Archimedes asks if he can take the jumper and do an in depth survey of Draygon Castle. Dave gives his permission and Archimedes leaves for Copelandia.*
      sigpic

Comment

*Archimedes returns and gives Dave the results of the survey. The computer generated plan shows the locations of the stronghold's defensive walls and other buildings which had been located within this area. There is also an underground chamber which had been connected to the main building by a passage. Even though most of the passage has collapsed the chamber itself seems more or less intact."

Archimedes (pointing to a spot outside the defensive wall): There's a high concentration of calcium there.

Dave: It's not a big enough area to be a burial ground for all the stronghold's inhabitants but there could be a couple of graves. On the other hand, the calcium could be animal bones. Perhaps it's the midden.

Archimedes: So what should we start excavating first?

Dave: The underground chamber. The Copelandia excavations are as much for the villagers as for us. I think they'll be more excited at the thought of an underground chamber than a midden because they've got a midden of their own.

Archimedes: I know. I've smelled it when the wind's been in the wrong direction.
        sigpic

Comment

*Dave plans out the Draygon Castle excavation with Jimmy's help. The team wil dig down to the stretch of still intact passage leading into the chamber and then shore up everything as they go along to make sure the chamber doesn't collapse.*
          sigpic

Comment

Jasper lingers around, before finally approaching Dave again when he can, still complete with now a single trailing drone in case old tattoo-face decides to come within his mental vicinity again.
            "Is it possible that I acn help with the dig when it starts? I'd like to try and make myself useful while I'm here."

Comment

Dave: Of course you can help. We'll be setting off for the castle tomorrow.
              sigpic

Comment

Jasper: *smiles* Alright. Is there anything I should bring with me or wear to do this dig?

Comment

Dave: We'll supply all the equipment and clothing. We wear jeans and jackets because they're more practical than Wraith clothing when digging
                  sigpic

Comment

Jasper: "My first time wearing jeans and jackets.. What a time of firsts indeed! Well, I'll get back to my room now - I've got a few books to sort out, to see if there's anything useful." *Given the amount of stuff he seemed to have noted down over the years, something in those dusty pages might prove interesting in the future for the revolutionary Hive*.

Comment

*Dave gets the Draygon Castle expedition sorted out. Besides himself and Jasper there's Neo, Gawain, Nathan and Liam with Gordon, Darrell and Jean-Luc joining them at the site. Dave is flying the Jumper this time. He oversees the loading of equipment and gets some work clothes for Jasper.*
                      sigpic

Comment

Jasper peered down himself at the clothes, the expression on his face a little unreadable. But he'd volunteered, and would therefore endure being out of his leathers for the time being! Oh the sacrifices, right? All the other new wraith made him a smidgen edgey, but they're all there for a reason. Peering out of the Jumper window, he then speaks to Dave over the telepathic link.
                        "Have the digs always been popular?"

Comment

Dave: They're becoming more popular all the time. Once we started finding things the general interest grew.

Spoiler:
                          I'm taking the expedition over to the Planet thread now.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Boris makes a general hive announcement*

Boris: Shawn and Gloria have decided to resign from Koffee Nirvana and will be moving here. Shawn says he won't be running the dining area again, though.
                            Last edited by ciannwn; 23 January 2010, 11:47 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Shawn and Gloria have finally finished moving their furniture, clothes and and other personal possessions to the hive. They have been given rooms next door to each other.*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Tommy does his usual routine inspection of the zoo. He finds that one of the squeaky yellow rubber ducks has a sore throat and gives it some sage tea with honey. The duck swallows the tea greedily and belches a loud SQUEAK of gratitude*

Comment

Working...
                                X