Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Ciannwn enters the rec room and says hello to Kit and Siric**
    sigpic

Comment

Kit: Hullo Aunty! Wanna help me colour? Cousin won't play, and he says he's going to shut me in a cupboard

Siric:
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: I'll be happy to help you colour, Kit. And I won't let Siric shut you in a cupboard.
        sigpic

Comment

Kit: Thank yu Aunty! *sticks his tongue out at Siric*

Siric: She won't be there all the time...

Kit: C'n we colour plese? *snuggles close to Ciannwn*
          sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: So what are we colouring, Kit? And which bit would you like me to do?
            sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys come into the rec room and wave at Ciannwn, Kit and Siric*

Tommy: Kit is armed! He has his crayons!

Kit:

DS: Let me have a look, please, Kit. What are you drawing?

Comment

Kit: Me just colouring pretty piccies to go on walls and give people

Siric: In other words, scribbles.

Kit: Pretty scribbles!
                sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: That's a very pretty picture, Kit and I'd like to have one like it on my wall... er.... I mean I'd like it to be on paper so I can pin the paper on my wall.
                  sigpic

Comment

DS: Very nice picture indeed, Kit. Do you know where Auntie Draygon and Uncle Michael are?

Comment

Kit: Me can do walls too! But okay...

*Kit keeps drawing, and looks at his pile of blank paper*

Kit: Me only got two bits of paper lefty!

Siric: If you want to draw on something else, Tommy is over there...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        DS: Very nice picture indeed, Kit. Do you know where Auntie Draygon and Uncle Michael are?
                        Kit: Don't know...

Siric: Michael's in the labs, don't know where Draygon is, and I would like to know, so I can't be there...
                        sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: I'll get you some more paper, Kit. I won't be long.

**She leaves the rec room.**
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            Siric: If you want to draw on something else, Tommy is over there...
                            Tommy: Thanks a bunch, Siric.

Rhys: *growl* Leave Tommy alone, Siric.

DS and Tommy: Who are you and what have you done to Rhys?

Rhys: What?! You're telling me to be nice and when I actually AM nice you're making a joke of it?!

DS: Er... Maybe we should just change the topic and go to see Michael in the lab. Tommy, could you please have an eye on Sir- er Kit?

Tommy: Alright.

*DS and Rhys leave the rec room, DS putting her arm around Rhys*

Comment

*walks into the rec room, and only sees Kit, Tommy, and Siric*
                              Hi, guys.

*walks off with puppy hoping to find Karl and Boris. Akasha thinks that another meeting is in order soon, and is already meeting with Kenny at the moment.*
                              sigpic

Comment

**Dave, Tubbs, Craig and Bullseye come into the rec room for a game of Atlantis Cluedo. They see Kit**

Tubbs: I hope he won't end up chewing one of the murder weapons.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X