Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawn: That's odd. Did you use the computerised menu? If so, what sandwiches did you order? Perhaps something's gone wrong with the programming.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Shawn: That's odd. Did you use the computerised menu? If so, what sandwiches did you order? Perhaps something's gone wrong with the programming.
      Ariel : * a bit confused* computerised menu? i tried ham sandwiches but pressed *points at a button* this one. obviously, the wrong one.
      sigpic

Comment

Shawn: This keyboard and screen next to the converter has the menu. Just go to the main menu, select the category and then go through the options.

**He demonstrates**
        sigpic

Comment

Shawn: This keyboard and screen next to the converter has the menu. Just go to the main menu, select the category and then go through the options.

**He demonstrates**
          Ariel:** oh, ok, thanks! *walks to a free table with her sandwiches*
          sigpic

Comment

**Neo, Fred and Gawain enter the dining area. They introduce themselves to Ariel then go to the matter converter.**

Fred: Have you programmed it for rat pie yet?

Shawn: NO!
            sigpic

Comment

**Neo, Fred and Gawain enter the dining area. They introduce themselves to Ariel then go to the matter converter.**

Fred: Have you programmed it for rat pie yet?

Shawn: NO!
              Ariel : nice to meet you, boys...what's the...rat pie? you mean rat meat?
              sigpic

Comment

Fred: Yeah - it's rat meat. The Dwarfs on TPD-123 make all kinds of things from it.

Neo: Horsa Ironhead's cook shop is the best. She makes great rat burgers with cheese.
                sigpic

Comment

Shawn: It is as good as far as quality goes because I programmed the matter converter myself. I think the personal touch is what makes things seem to taste better, though.
                  Rhys: It has to be that. Even I can taste a difference although I'm not that much in favour of human food. I'm usually fine with a clone once a week and the occasional DS dessert.

*Rhys waves at Arielle, Fred, Neo and Gawain as he sees them enter the room*

Rhys: Hi guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    Rhys: It has to be that. Even I can taste a difference although I'm not that much in favour of human food. I'm usually fine with a clone once a week and the occasional DS dessert.

*Rhys waves at Arielle, Fred, Neo and Gawain as he sees them enter the room*

Rhys: Hi guys.
                    Ariel :*to Rhys* hi there.*still eating*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                      Ariel :*to Rhys* hi there.*still eating*
                      Rhys: How are you? Do you feel at home now around here? I've heard you've spent some time with Draygon and Kit lately.

Comment

Rhys: How are you? Do you feel at home now around here? I've heard you've spent some time with Draygon and Kit lately.

Ariel:*amused* i'm fine, thanks. yes, spended some time with Dray and Kit, that little spoiled wraith. today i had a jammy sandwich in my hair!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*amused* i'm fine, thanks. yes, spended some time with Dray and Kit, that little spoiled wraith. today i had a jammy sandwich in my hair!
                          Rhys: Yep, that's Kit alright. You can't trust him with anything sticky.

Comment

Rhys: Yep, that's Kit alright. You can't trust him with anything sticky.
                            Ariel: sorry for asking but did you guys decided yet ? i mean...who's gonna make sure the kid understands his true nature? *with a low voice* not that siric guy! i've heard he had a fight with a newcomer...
                            sigpic

Comment

Ariel: sorry for asking but did you guys decided yet ? i mean...who's gonna make sure the kid understands his true nature? *with a low voice* not that siric guy! i've heard he had a fight with a newcomer...
                              Rhys: We haven't decided yet. But I totally agree that Siric wouldn't be suitable for that task.

*DS and Tommy enter the dining area and wave at Arielle, Shawn, Fred, Neo and Gawain*

DS: Wow, it's crowded tonight. *walks up to Rhys and hugs him* Are you ready for going back to earth?

Rhys: Now that you've hugged me I'm ready for anything. Bye, everyone.

*DS, Tommy and Rhys leave the dining area*

Comment

*waves bye to everyone and goes to her room*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X