Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Dray starts to rise, but Michael forces her to remain seated*

Dray: Siric's already injured enough as it is! If you start hunting and fighting him, any chance and progress myself and others have made to convince him that he is safe here would have been for nothing!

Michael: Draygon-

Dray: He was made a Runner! By wraith! He keeps supecting that we're going to turn on him, and you'd just be proving him right!

Michael: *more forcefully* Draygon! Just stay calm, alright? I'm sure Danny knows better than to pick fights...

Danny :*confused* i was talking about the little one! your friend, the"poor abused" siric might try to hurt the kid someday! but yes, i know, i know, none of my business!
    *to Michael* be reasonable!am i supposed to alow my self to be injured by that punk??? i'll try to talk to him for the last time. * walks out of the room furious*

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
      Danny :*confused* i was talking about the little one! your friend, the"poor abused" siric might try to hurt the kid someday! but yes, i know, i know, none of my business!
      *to Michael* be reasonable!am i supposed to alow my self to be injured by that punk??? i'll try to talk to him for the last time. * walks out of the room furious*
      Dray: Siric wouldn't hurt Kit.

Michael: Draygon, you know how Siric's temper gets sometimes, especially when Kit decides to follow him around.

Dray: *sigh* I know, but Siric also knows better than to hurt Kit... terrorise him, maybe...

Michael: Just finish your food... I'm sure Danny won't do anything recluse, nor Siric...
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Danny: *carefully walking on deck three* i know you're here kid! come and face me! *telepathic to Michael* don't worry...i know what i'm doing.

Comment

Danny: *carefully walking on deck three* i know you're here kid! come and face me! *telepathic to Michael* don't worry...i know what i'm doing.
          Michael: *telepathically back* I certinally hope so. Siric may be young but he makes up for that with experiance...

*Siric emerges from the shadows behind Danny and holds a dagger to the back of his neck*

Siric: I told you to leave me be... the only reason I am even bothering to come out here is because you would spend the rest of the day stomping round the hive in a rage searching for me.
          sigpic

Comment

Michael: *telepathically back* I certinally hope so. Siric may be young but he makes up for that with experiance...

*Siric emerges from the shadows behind Danny and holds a dagger to the back of his neck*

Siric: I told you to leave me be... the only reason I am even bothering to come out here is because you would spend the rest of the day stomping round the hive in a rage searching for me.
            Danny:* very calm* look...i'm unarmed...kill me, but my death won't help you wash away that pain you're hiding within you. Your soul is crippled , not your body.

Comment

Danny:* very calm* look...i'm unarmed...kill me, but my death won't help you wash away that pain you're hiding within you. Your soul is crippled , not your body.
              Siric: The day I meet an truly unarmed wraith will be the day that the universe will collapse in on itself. I take it you have never encountered wither-grass then. I can testify from personal experiance, it is not plesant.
              sigpic

Comment

Siric: The day I meet an truly unarmed wraith will be the day that the universe will collapse in on itself. I take it you have never encountered wither-grass then. I can testify from personal experiance, it is not plesant.

Danny : * taking off his coat and revealing an ugly scar on his left arm* you mean...this? while meditating, i saw it crawling to the tent where my worshipper was sleeping. managed to slash it with my sword,but still got injured.

Comment

Danny : * taking off his coat and revealing an ugly scar on his left arm* you mean...this? while meditating, i saw it crawling to the tent where my worshipper was sleeping. managed to slash it with my sword,but still got injured.
                  *Siric pauses for a moment, then, still keeping his eyes and dagger on Danny, pulls back his hood, reveling the withered scarring down the right side of his face. He swithces his blade to his right hand, which is withered to a skeletal appearance*

Siric: You have no idea.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Siric pauses for a moment, then, still keeping his eyes and dagger on Danny, pulls back his hood, reveling the withered scarring down the right side of his face. He swithces his blade to his right hand, which is withered to a skeletal appearance*

Siric: You have no idea.

Danny:*neutral* I would like to know what happened to you, but I do not think that would be a suitable question.*putting his leather jacket back on*

Comment

Danny:*neutral* I would like to know what happened to you, but I do not think that would be a suitable question.*putting his leather jacket back on*
                      Siric: No, it wouldn't. *pulls his hood back up so that his face is concealed in it's shadow* Why not ask Draygon, since you seem to get your information from her. I would be most intersted to find her source. What do you want anyway?
                      sigpic

Comment

Siric: No, it wouldn't. *pulls his hood back up so that his face is concealed in it's shadow* Why not ask Draygon, since you seem to get your information from her. I would be most intersted to find her source. What do you want anyway?

Danny:*choosing his words carefully*nothing, absolutely nothing.although when Draygon spoke to me of you, I had a strange sensation. * with a bitter smile*maybe it is just an illusion, and my memories are lost forever.

Comment

Danny:*choosing his words carefully*nothing, absolutely nothing.although when Draygon spoke to me of you, I had a strange sensation. * with a bitter smile*maybe it is just an illusion, and my memories are lost forever.
                          Siric: *growling* I can assure you that I don't know you, unless you were one of my hunters, in which case you would do well to watch your back.
                          sigpic

Comment

Siric: *growling* I can assure you that I don't know you, unless you were one of my hunters, in which case you would do well to watch your back.

Danny:*sad* i was a pilot, not a hunter. would be better to go now. i'll never come bother you again. goodbye.

Comment

*Siric stands aside to let him leave, and then heads off down the corridor towards the labs in silence*

Michael: *telepathically to Danny* Well I can sense your still alive, so did you managed to talk to Siric?
                              sigpic

Comment

*Siric stands aside to let him leave, and then heads off down the corridor towards the labs in silence*

Michael: *telepathically to Danny* Well I can sense your still alive, so did you managed to talk to Siric?
                                Danny:*back to Michael,while walking to the mess hall* Yes...i am still alive and even more confused than i was before. it makes me wonder if i'm guilty somehow for what happened to him, who knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X