Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Kit: Mrreeee...

*Dray disentangles Kit and settles him on her hip*

Dray: From what Michael told me, Ariel was a human he turned into a hybrid, during his more crazy time after what the lantinas did to him. If she's anything like Molly, then I can understand why she would be scared of feeding. Michael told me that she was once a healer. She's still coming to terms with what happened to her. Molly is almost conditioned to put others needs above her own needs and health.

*silently, Siric wathces him from the shadows*
    Arelyss: well, i don't care about the healer, in fact we tend to avoid each other.i'm grateful to Molly for saving me , she's very nice.

Danny:*going right to Siric*hi there.*with a calm voice* i'm Danny, a friend of Draygon.

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
      Arelyss: well, i don't care about the healer, in fact we tend to avoid each other.i'm grateful to molly for saving me , she's very nice.
      Dray: Well, maybe time will change things. Molly is very nice, she's also almost cronically shy...
      Danny:*going right to Siric*hi there.*with a calm voice* i'm Danny, a friend of Draygon.
      *Siric hisses at being found so quickly. Keeping his eyes on Danny, a knife drops into his good hand behind his back*

Siric: Why are you looking for me?
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Mar: *meets arelyss* Hello again Arelyss. *goes off to find karl*
        sigpic

Comment

Dray: Well, maybe time will change things. Molly is very nice, she's also almost cronically shy...

*Siric hisses at being found so quickly. Keeping his eyes on Danny, a knife drops into his good hand behind his back*

Siric: Why are you looking for me?
          Arelyss:*with a warm smile* she's nice and sweet,i'll try to make her smile more often.

Danny: put down that knife, please. my stunning rod got damaged and Draygon told me you are good at fixing various devices. * extending the gun * this.

Comment

Arelyss:*with a warm smile* she's nice and sweet,i'll try to make her smile more often.
            Kit: Cousin Molly?

Dray: Yes, Kit. We're talking about Molly.

Kit: Me like Molly... *snuggles against Dray sleepily*
            Danny: put down that knife, please. my stunning rod got damaged and Draygon told me you are good at fixing various devices. * extending the gun * this.
            *Siric hisses again, retracting the blade. He takes the proffered gun in his right, withered hand*

Siric: I find it surprising that a wraith would allow his weapons to get so out of condition, much more that you require one you would concider a youngling to repair it. Truly, wraith here have gone soft...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              Mar: *meets arelyss* Hello again Arelyss. *goes off to find karl*
              Arelyss: hi there, Mar

Comment

Arelyss: hi there, Mar
                How are you? I just got back from Earth with Karl. Surprisingly, he liked it there. A lot.

*Says hello to Kit, Draygon as well*
                sigpic

Comment

How are you? I just got back from Earth with Karl. Surprisingly, he liked it there. A lot.

Kit: Heee! Aunty Mar!

Dray: *sigh* Aren't you sleepy yet, Kit? Hello Mar
                  sigpic

Comment

Kit: Cousin Molly?

Dray: Yes, Kit. We're talking about Molly.

Kit: Me like Molly... *snuggles against Dray sleepily*

*Siric hisses again, retracting the blade. He takes the proffered gun in his right, withered hand*

Siric: I find it surprising that a wraith would allow his weapons to get so out of condition, much more that you require one you would concider a youngling to repair it. Truly, wraith here have gone soft...
                    Arelyss:maybe it's time for you to go to bed, Kit. Tomorrow i'll wait for you on the island...with more cookies!

Danny: *with a vague smile* my weapon got damaged while i crashed on the island. consider that this ability of yours has nothing to do with age at all. soft? some people think i'm cold, cruel and arrogant sometimes.

Comment

Kit: Heee! Aunty Mar!

Dray: *sigh* Aren't you sleepy yet, Kit? Hello Mar
                      Mar: Nice to see you too Kit. *looks at Dray* You look tired, long day?
                      sigpic

Comment

Mar: *hears Danny* Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. Hello Danny.
                        sigpic

Comment

Arelyss: i'm fine, thank you. What did he liked the most about? Isn't Earth your birthplace, Dray?

Danny:*telepathic to Mar* hi there, Mar, nice to...meet you again

Comment

Arelyss: i'm fine, thank you. What did he liked the most about? Isn't Earth your birthplace, Dray?

Danny:*telepathic to Mar* hi there, Mar, nice to...meet you again
                            Mar: *embarassed* I can't say, Kit is in the room....
                            sigpic

Comment

Arelyss:maybe it's time for you to go to bed, Kit. Tomorrow i'll wait for you on the island...with more cookies!
                              Kit: Cookies.....

Dray: Bed?

Danny: *with a vague smile* my weapon got damaged while i crashed on the island. consider that this ability of yours has nothing to do with age at all. soft? some people think i'm cold, cruel and arrogant sometimes.
                              Siric: So it is mere carelessness then. After all, you couldn't keep control of your dart. I heard that the wreakage covered quite a large area...

*While he was talking, Siric pulled a small vial filled with a strange white smoke, from where it was concealed in his hooded robe. With a flick of his wrist, it smashes on the ground, white smoke engulfing them both. Using the distraction, Siric bolts.*
                              sigpic

Comment

Mar: *hears Danny* Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. Hello Danny.
                                Mar: *embarassed* I can't say, Kit is in the room....

Arelyss:*winking* aaa, ok, ok, got it. *to Dray* I do not want to seem presumptuous, but I ...want some coffee...if it's possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X