Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Walking along the beach, collecting stuff thrown up by the tide, Molly looks up and spots Ariel. She waves*

Molly: Ariel! Over here! Hello!
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *Walking along the beach, collecting stuff thrown up by the tide, Molly looks up and spots Ariel. She waves*

Molly: Ariel! Over here! Hello!
      Ariel: *hugs Molly* hey there! nice to see you again ! do you know where is Danny?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
        Ariel: *hugs Molly* hey there! nice to see you again ! do you know where is Danny?
        Molly: I think I saw him heading to the Tavern How have you been? It feels like ages since I last saw you!
        sigpic

Comment

Molly: I think I saw him heading to the Tavern How have you been? It feels like ages since I last saw you!
          Ariel: to the Tavern??? he's with the Scottish guys, better not to disturb him. and you? are you ok?*smiles*
          sigpic

Comment

Ariel: to the Tavern??? he's with the Scottish guys, better not to disturb him. and you? are you ok?*smiles*
            Molly: I don't think any scottish wraith will be there at this time. I've been alright, helped Zaddik and been trying my hand at weaving I'm not that good really yet...
            sigpic

Comment

Molly: I don't think any scottish wraith will be there at this time. I've been alright, helped Zaddik and been trying my hand at weaving I'm not that good really yet...
              Ariel:*thinking for herself* at least you're not in my shoes, sister. *to Molly* you said you will come visit me on the hive...what happened?
              sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*thinking for herself* at least you're not in my shoes, sister. *to Molly* you said you will come visit me on the hive...what happened?
                Molly: I'm sorry... actually, I've been busy helping Connolly with the Kelpie. I caught one, feels like months ago now, and Connolly doesn't know horses as well as I do, especially supernatural ones. I'd actually planned to try and visit you tomorrow. I'm hopeless at remembering things, sorry
                sigpic

Comment

Molly: I'm sorry... actually, I've been busy helping Connolly with the Kelpie. I caught one, feels like months ago now, and Connolly doesn't know horses as well as I do, especially supernatural ones. I'd actually planned to try and visit you tomorrow. I'm hopeless at remembering things, sorry

Ariel:*trying to hide her sadness* it's ok...by the way, what's a Kelpie? the only supernatural "thing" i've ever seen is Solma...i guess you know her .
                  sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*trying to hide her sadness* it's ok...by the way, what's a Kelpie? the only supernatural "thing" i've ever seen is Solma...i guess you know her .
                    Molly: Yes, she's actually been in bad shape recently. I really feel sorry for her, I don't think she's used to being ill or injured... how about I show you the kelpie? I asked Connolly to let me look after it for a while at the hippie camp
                    sigpic

Comment

Molly: Yes, she's actually been in bad shape recently. I really feel sorry for her, I don't think she's used to being ill or injured... how about I show you the kelpie? I asked Connolly to let me look after it for a while at the hippie camp
                      Ariel:*for herself* well Solma is not the only one in a bad mood...but i can't talk about it. *to Molly, with a vague smile* sure, but what is it? a goathorse?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*for herself* well Solma is not the only one in a bad mood...but i can't talk about it. *to Molly, with a vague smile* sure, but what is it? a goathorse?
                        Molly: *leading the way to the hippie camp* Well... I suppose in a way it is... I really have to visit the goathorses more

*in the hippie camp, Molly leads Ariel over to a large silvery horse with golden eyes, tied up to a tree. It whickers as Molly approches it*

Molly: Hello there... *to Ariel* This is the Kelpie. Don't worry, he's not dangerous, least not now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Molly: *leading the way to the hippie camp* Well... I suppose in a way it is... I really have to visit the goathorses more

*in the hippie camp, Molly leads Ariel over to a large silvery horse with golden eyes, tied up to a tree. It whickers as Molly approches it*

Molly: Hello there... *to Ariel* This is the Kelpie. Don't worry, he's not dangerous, least not now.

Ariel:*happy* it's...amazing! golden eyes!*tries to touch the animal* ..."at least not now"??? what do you mean? where did it came from? Earth? belongs to the Sith?
                          sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*happy* it's...amazing! golden eyes!*tries to touch the animal* ..."at least not now"??? what do you mean? where did it came from? Earth? belongs to the Sith?
                            *The Kelpie butts Molly with its head. Laughing, Molly pulls an apple out of her bag an feeds it to the Kelpie*

Molly: Well it tried to drown me. That's what they do. They get you to ride them, and then you can't get off, and they then drag you down to the bottom of some body of water and eat you *shivers* But if you get a bridle on them, they become compleatly domesticated and have the strength of seven normal horses. I think the Sith brought it here, but I remember the others may have found a planet with kelpies on it.
                            sigpic

Comment

*The Kelpie butts Molly with its head. Laughing, Molly pulls an apple out of her bag an feeds it to the Kelpie*

Molly: Well it tried to drown me. That's what they do. They get you to ride them, and then you can't get off, and they then drag you down to the bottom of some body of water and eat you *shivers* But if you get a bridle on them, they become compleatly domesticated and have the strength of seven normal horses. I think the Sith brought it here, but I remember the others may have found a planet with kelpies on it.
                              Ariel:*carefully* so, they like to eat! *feeds the creature with some biscuits*i doubt that hybrids are a good meal *laughs* Solma took me to the hydra, we gaved him biscuits too .
                              sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*carefully* so, they like to eat! *feeds the creature with some biscuits*i doubt that hybrids are a good meal *laughs* Solma took me to the hydra, we gaved him biscuits too .
                                Molly: Ohhh, I'd love to see the hydra! I borrowed some books from Draygon, and I read all about hydras, and other mythological creatures. I'm so jelouse!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X